Living with the Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Living with the Divine Love

Post by AlFike »

Congratulations Helge and kudos to all who contributed. Give your Dad a big hug from me. I hope that his day is filled with love and good cheer. I know how much he likes the attention ;) . Much love to you and all your family..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

That's great, Helge. Congratulations! Looking forward to reading it.
Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you.
Eva, please feel free to include the link for the book in the next newsletter. Also the flyer for our Swakopmund retreat/ seminar ? Maybe?
Thanks again,
Helge.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Yes, I'm planning to and will run both past you before publication.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I too rejoice with you, Helge....and I can hear the angels cheering!! How glorious! How wonderful! Can't wait to get our own copies! Also looking forward to hearing about Han's 85th birthday celebration! I can just imagine how much fun it was! I will be looking for pictures on facebook!! Lots of love to you all in Namibia and congratulations! Love always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Friends,
I have missed so many beautiful posts shared here; such moving expressions of your experiences and progress in prayer life!
Life compels me to apply my time such that I am not able to delve into this treasure trove, for the foreseeable future.
However, it has been my joy and blessing to read Helge's book "Living With the Divine Love"!

Please obtain for yourself a copy of this inspired spiritual guide! I know I will return to my copy time and time again, deepening my understanding of the wisdom within.

I attempted to post a review on the LULU website but as yet, without success (something to do with a confusion about login).

Here is the review; I hope it prompts you to get a copy of this beautiful book for yourself!

With love,
Terry xoxo

Reading “Living with the Divine Love” is like conversing with a spiritually evolved friend who generously shares with us her “keys to the Kingdom”. In this fascinating account of her spiritual journey, the author reveals the path to an intimate relationship with a loving Creator. She provides answers to the questions spiritual seekers have been asking throughout the ages and invites us to determine whether they resonate as truth within our own souls. In describing her own “soul-journey on the Divine Love Path” as a “living experience rather than a mental acknowledgement” she shows us all, the transformative power of prayer from the soul. She writes clearly, simply, profoundly, integrating the insights she found through study with those obtained through her rich, deep prayer life. Best of all, in explaining what prayer for Divine Love is, she offers us a path that can accelerate our own spiritual progress. I highly recommend this inspired book to those longing for a close personal relationship with our Creator. It is a “must-read” for all seekers after truth!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Such a beautiful tribute, Terry!

Al and I have also tried, unsuccessfully to order copies of Helge's book! We won't give up! Many thanks! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Helge sent me the following info for the newsletter as to the availability of her book:

• Helge Mercker has published a new book entitled Living with the Divine Love. More information including purchase information is at http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/v ... =30#p11645 and at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/helgemercker. A free PDF version is available from https://new-birth.net/other-stuff/books ... pment/#ldl.

So far I skimmed through the PDF and read parts in detail and look forward to reading the whole book. It is well written and easy to read combining Padgett and contemporary messages and her own experiences and insights.

Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Hi everyone

I started with putting the book on you-tube and completed part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W2VxoD_KMI

This work is in loving tribute and dedication to you all who are walking the Divine Love Path.
Please do not hesitate to provide honest feedback as i know that there is always room for improvement....

Much love,
Helge.

PS: I need help with translation into German.....if someone is willing to help, please let me know ( To my greatest amazement, the French translation in process already ).
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is a beautiful tribute to the Love. Would you consider having your spoken book on our website? We would love to put it there as a reference for those seeking these truths. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.