What is the future life of an unborn soul?

This forum is for all other topics
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

What is the future life of an unborn soul?

Post by Des Atkins »

I know this is a very personal and sensitive question; but still, it has always played on my mind.

Quite a few years ago, my wife sadly had a miscarriage at a long way through her pregnancy which was very traumatic and a painful experience for both of us.

Now I understand that the soul incarnates for that soul to develop individuality, and I also understand that the soul never reincarnates.

But what happens to a soul which never had the opportunity to experience life and to develop... for the reasons above? Do they wait for their parents? Do they move on? Or is it, in these circumstances they reincarnate even though this isn't believed in? And finally, I still can't figure out at what point the soul actually incarnates?

I think I'm trying to find a kind of 'closure'?

Hugs
Des
JAB
Family

Re: What is the future life of an unborn soul?

Post by JAB »

Des,

My response is from my personal experience. A few years ago I started an experiment to receive messages from spirit friends. It worked and I started an adventure that was both perplexing and grand, with fantastic messages received from my family, some that passed many years ago.

I am the last of 12 children, and I have a sister I never met. She was born in 1924 and only lived one day. When a brother was killed during WWII (1944), he was met by the sister that died in 1924. Charles, my brother, was utterly amazed when he met his sister, Ana. When Ana died, it was a hushed subject in our family. Charles was never told anything about Ana.

Ana was cared for by beautiful, loving spirits, many of whom were Celestial spirits. Because mother never forgot her daughter, and often visited with Ana during her sleep-state, Ana was taught and informed about her family still on earth. So when Charles died, Ana was already knowledgeable about him and assisted Charles during his transition time in the spirit world after he passed. This was also true when each family died and entered the spirit world (dad, mother, etc.).

From this, and other information gleaned elsewhere, I have learned that a connection between the child and the family remaining on earth, is dependent on the love-bond maintained by the mother and father, and other people - primarily, the mother. It is a "feeling" sort of bond. In my mother's case, it was an unspoken experience. She treasured her child; as I mentioned, mom often visited with Ana during times when she slept. She did not realize this until she passed and met with Ana.

From the little you shared, I have a feeling that your wife is still connected with her child. You did not mention the age of the child. Some say the soul incarnates about the 3rd month. I have no solid information about this. Makes sense, though. Some women have a feeling that something is different when the incarnation happens. They may not know anything at all about the soul and its incarnation, yet they can point to a time when something feels different about the child in their womb.

I think I'll stop here. I am getting into areas I really do not know that much about. Just wanted to share my experience. I wrote a book about my experience. The title of the book is: FAMILY REUNION: Afterlife Contact.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-babinsk ... 54856.html
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I concur with Joseph here. When a fetus does not go to full term, chances are that the soul never incarnated or stuck to the body. However, if the fetus was well along in its development then it probably did fully incarnate and became a spirit baby when it died in the womb. Its important to realize that spirit life is not that much different than our mortal life with some exceptions. The almost fully formed infant would be cared for first in a sort of hospital set up for these babies then a nursery which is staffed by very loving care givers and so on. The life of that child growing up in spirit has more advantages spiritually than most children growing up on earth. These children have very little "sin" to contend with and are experiencing life in a beautiful sphere filled with many opportunities to grow and become educated in an enlightened environment. One may say that they are the lucky ones who did not have to contend with the harsh environment on earth. Of course they miss the nurturing aspects of growing up inside the family unit but this is compensated for by the beautiful spirits who nurture and educate the child until it is fully grown. The child is permitted to visit earth and their family of origin and even classrooms. So they get some exposure to earthly conditions. Rather than growing up in an environment which is often a trial by fire, they grow in light and are most often far happier than if they had to contend with earthly conditions. Although this situation brings heart ache to the parents, the child suffers very little if at all.

Des, you and your wife will be forever connected to your child in spirit and when that day comes when you are reunited in spirit, you will see for yourself what a beautiful human being you both helped to bring into life. You can pray for your child and love her/him from afar but never forget and always give that child your love. This will ensure a strong soul connection between you. Love will heal the sense of loss and nurture you both. Your child is in the light my friend and your greatest gift to them is facilitating the opportunity for identity which it obtained by being in the womb. The rest is taken care of by loving, nurturing spirits devoted to bringing the best for your child. God in His merciful Love brings harmony and resolution to even the most difficult of circumstances. You have no need to worry for your babe. All is well.

I hope that this helps you Des . Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

Post by Des Atkins »

Thank you Al and thank you JAB.

huge hugs!
Des
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Des,
Al mentioned in his post that spirit children even visit classrooms! This happened to me when I was a student teacher! I was substituting for the music teacher who became very seriously ill. With very little training and skills I stepped up to conduct the last rehearsal before the big school concert, with about 75 children all singing together. So beautiful were the spiritual conditions that I actually saw many spirit children brought into the open area to sing along with the school children! I will never forget it!
I want to echo what Al has said: rest assured, your little one is well taken care of! And I also want to echo what Joseph said: you are most likely parenting your little one in your sleep states and will be reunited some day!
Thank you for raising this question which likely impacts all of us or our extended families in some way.
Love and God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

Post by Des Atkins »

Hi Jeanne

Sorry for my late reply Jeanne, It's been nonstop for me recently :(

That is an incredible story about your school's concert, it truly shows how close our worlds really are. That's an experience you'll never forget.

I would do anything to see my girls again, but know one day I'll be with them again :)

much love
Des
Pamela
Happy Camper

Post by Pamela »

But what happens to a soul which never had the opportunity to experience life and to develop... for the reasons above?
They grow up in heaven.
Do they wait for their parents?
They have the choose to wait or grow up.
Do they move on?
They have a child hood like the children here but they have no pain or sickness. They go to school and grow up just like they would on earth.

Have you ever watched Heaven is for real of a little boy who visit heaven in spirit? He saw his sister who was miscarried years before he was born.

I think I'm trying to find a kind of 'closure'?

Hugs
Des
Pamela
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hmmm......trying to find "closure"! Maybe an "opening"!! And acceptance, along with greater understanding! This I am praying for! Love always, always love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Could I just add, they do not go straight to The Heavens or Christ Spheres, they are educated, cared for and loved unconditionally within designated spheres of light. Each child must follow the same evolution of soul whether born on earth or not to choose the path which leads to the new-birth.

Gemma ❤️
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

Post by Des Atkins »

Have you ever watched Heaven is for real of a little boy who visit heaven in spirit? He saw his sister who was miscarried years before he was born.
Hi Pamela

No I've never seen that film? I've watched the clip you posted and will hunt for the film!

Thanks

Hugs
Des