Augustine on Expectations of the Mind - Releasing Control

This forum is for all other topics
Maureen
Site Admin

Augustine on Expectations of the Mind - Releasing Control

Post by Maureen »

The power of this Love transforms everything. And to the degree which you can accept this, it will work its miracle within you, and make you into something new and whole and beautiful and perfect and harmonious, to be filled with Grace, my beloveds, to walk in Love, to do God’s Will in a perfect and powerful fulfilling way.
When I come before the plethora of messages to choose from I invite guidance from God and the Angels to bring forth a message that will resonate with others and spark a light within ~ a message with a teaching element for us. As I was reading over today's message - it wasn't until near then end when my soul went "ding, ding, ding" there is it, there is your personal message. The above quote that hits a mark with me may not be the aspect that tolls the bell for your soul ~ as in our uniqueness we all need our own dinger ~ though this sentence says so very much in the way life works on the Path Divine.

With every disharmony that we are awaken to, with every aspect in our life we are struggling with ~ when taken and given up for harmonization ~ there we find healing. We need not walk with our head trying to figure out how any area of our life is going to transition into peace and harmony. We do need our beautiful head to bow down to our soul and hear that which has been knocking and allow whatever is seeping up to be transformed by His Love.

It calls us to be in our most vulnerable and raw spaces within and also, to take responsibility for our life ~ we have created the messy bits. This may take a few swings of the bat in order to hit the ball. Though the game of life has many innings and eventually we make our way around the bases to home plate. Never stop swinging especially when the pitch is coming in at 100mph!!

Hoping you hear the "dinger" in your unique way !!

With love and hugs for all!!
Maureen