Our Trip to Paradise

A forum for Al to post his musings
dmreed2
Family

Re: Our Trip to Paradise

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for your wonderful description of your trip with Michael to Hawaii. It sounds like you had an amazing time. Enjoying many of the sites, activities and meeting our Hawaiian Divine Love family. I sure wish I could have been there to enjoy the Love and beautiful places and people that you and Michael experienced. You’re right on about Jeanne, always open and ready to engage people and make a new friend. With Al and her together they are a dynamic channel of Love. Jimbeau is an amazingly talented musician, I would have loved to have been there to enjoy the music. Michael & Carolyn are beautiful souls that I had the honor of meeting for the first time Oceanside. I hope to one day see them again. And of course no one ever forgets Gilda and her fun, bubbly and invitingly friendly soul who will make you feel like you’ve known her all your life. I’m certain that many people were touched by yours and all the Divine Love families’ gatherings and excursions. It’s amazing how God is able to use us as channels of Love in many ways that we do not realize. Thank you again for your wonderfully description of your fun filled Divine adventure in one of the most beautiful places of Gods creation.
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Ah Kristin!
Thanks for chiming in and adding those delightful tid-bits! Yes, it was awesome to share stories about our spiritual journeys and to relish in The Great Spirit of those magical isles in prayer together. I'm still pinching myself about how we met a year ago -- truly a gift from God! Who would ever have guessed that after meeting in Florida -- coming from such different places, culture, age and life-styles, that in less than a year we would meet again in Washington DC, Gibsons and Hawaii -- within a year's time! :P Thank you and Michael for helping to bring all the original transcripts of the Padgett messages together! You have also made history during this past year! I appreciate your diligence and respect....always focussing your intentions on doing the right thing, with love, integrity and respect! I miss our morning coffee conversations, looking out into paradise -- fully engaged in life! Thank you and Michael for sharing this special time together and I look forward, with eager anticipation to the next surprising adventure we share with you in The Light of God's Love!! :lol: Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
kristin
New Friend

Post by kristin »

Thank YOU, David, for your lovely comments! We did indeed have a wonderful time. I think I will also post some photos on the divine love retreat page when I can, and note that this was a 'divine' vacation instead of a retreat. Our inspiration for our Oahu adventure was a work trip that had me in Portland the week before (so 'close' to Hawaii when one lives in Florida!), and I thought, why not extend the work trip to see the beautiful Hawaii and say hello to our divine love friends that we met last summer?

From a few of the notes posted, it sounds like your desire around seeing Hawaii and having some of these adventures could become a possibility, as there may be an upcoming retreat in Hawaii! If it does come to fruition and you can go I would certainly recommend it!

A few additional explorations we did were to take a hike that overlooked Honolulu (Diamond Head) with Al, visited Pearl Harbor, explored the Polynesian Cultural Center where we learned more about the Polynesian culture and saw wonderful live demonstrations, snorkeled in the Haunauma Bay marine sanctuary, and took a stroll down the center of Waikiki seeing all the fancy hotels and window shopping opportunities (so we can now say 'we've been there!').

You are exactly right in your descriptions of all of the people we spent time with. It was extra special to get to visit with them after getting to know them in Oceanside & Gibsons!

Glad to see you participating on the forum, David. Michael and I will always remember getting to sail with you to Vancouver and the photos of you at the helm steering us safely toward our destination!
Love and blessings,
Kristin
kristin
New Friend

Post by kristin »

Hi Jeanne!
Thank you for your lovely post!! I, too, rejoice in our meeting on February 19th, 2015 - what a blessed time we had! Thank you for your appreciations and reflections of the past year where so much has happened that I have to pinch myself too! Yes, eager anticipation indeed for where and how and when we will continue our celebration of God's Divine Love together again!

Thank you for all that you & Al do to provide a place for so many of us to meet and to get to know each other. Thanks to the retreat that the Gibsons Divine Love community sponsored, we had the pleasure to celebrate with so many other blessed souls that are now 'more than a name' when I see them - they are now a beautiful soul whom I have had the pleasure and treasure of giving a real hug to, of looking into their eyes to appreciate the gift of their being, to hear the words come out of their mouths as we shared a 'good morning' at breakfast or before or after prayer, to have prayed with them and celebrated a divine moment with them - these memories are treasures indeed!

Sending a soul hug and a prayer of gratitude over for spreading the love in the way that you & Al & all the Gibsons/Vancouver community do so generously,
Kristin
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

'Isn't it great that God not only puts His Love into our souls but opens the door to share this experience with others. The best part of this trip was being in prayer together. Everyone mentioned here were a part of this prayer time on various days. That is what God wishes for all of us, to pray together whenever we have the opportunity. Yes, there may be another opportunity in early November to get together in Paradise and pray. Kristin you and Michael are always welcome and so is everyone reading this. The plans are very preliminary and there is no commitment as of yet as even the players in Hawaii are not in the loop yet but it does have some life to it. This started with a flicker of an insight one morning waking up in Hawaii that we would be back in November. Maybe I'm way off base but we're trying to discern whether this is guidance or not. With Frankfurt coming up and probably several weeks of travel and spiritual work in Europe, such an event would have its challenges. God has a plan. We just don't want to put the cart before the horse.

Beautiful post Kristin. You did indeed fill in lots of details I missed. It was all an adventure both within our souls and in the paradise of Hawaii. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.