Today I am a Reverend

A forum for Al to post his musings
jeanne
Family

Re: Today I am a Reverend

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Michael! And may I add "Get Ready"!! IMHO, You're going to have many more candidates to come!! :P We've been recommending the program to many people!!
Can't thank you enough for your dedicated support! See you next month! Aloha! Love, love, love! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Michael for your whole hearted support. It feels like we are all coalescing into a beautiful body of Divine Love adherents ready to do God's Will. Look out world ! Much love and appreciation for your support regarding my ordination process. It was such a pleasure and a privilege to work with the great Reverend Michael Nedbal. God's Blessings are everywhere. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Pamela
Happy Camper

Post by Pamela »

AlFike wrote:I just received word today from Michael Nedbal of the FCDT church that they has accepted my ordination questions and essay . So this means that I am now a minister of this church.
I don't share this with too many people but I am also ordain. I pretty much keep this to myself. I have the papers and everything. I was ordain by a pastor on line because he was going to leave the minister because he thought he was an energy vampire. I talked him out of leaving the ministry and encouraged him to stay in ministry because I felt it was dark spirits making him feel unworthy to be a pastor.

His way of thanking me was to ordain me. I am not sure what power I really have. Can I really marry someone. He mention to go to the court house make it legal but I never did.

At the time I was busy as a single mom raising my kids.
Pamela
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

jeanne wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 pm I would like to acknowledge our beloved and ever gracious friend Elizabeth Morana who helped me with my decision. As always, Elizabeth gave her whole hearted and unqualified support! Elizabeth provided me with the FCNB Study Guide as well as some sample study questions, offering her assistance and prayerful support. She is exquisite, so strong in The Love and such a beautiful channel ....always LIVING the LOVE! I am grateful for her inspiration and example.
I am quoting this section to just to add a comment. A friend insisted that based on this text quoted, you Jeanne were ordained FCNB while Al was FCDT. I can easily see how that confusion can arise, but will add that as your mentor was Ruth Duvall, who is FCDT and your ordination answers were approved by Dr Dave Lampron, you most decidedly were ordained FCDT. So this is not the first case of a couple being one an FCDT minister and the other FCNB. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks for clarifying, Geoff! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!