Today I am a Reverend

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Today I am a Reverend

Post by AlFike »

Kevin, I think that we would all love to hear your story. As a moderator, I have the ability to censor a post so if it gets too racy, I'll do my job ;) :lol: ........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Karen
New Friend

Post by Karen »

My eyes are leaking with happiness and pride for both of you. karen
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne and Al,

I am catching up on the various posts a bit, having been away from the forum for a while -- partly because of having followed the same journey for ordination as you both and just submitting my final essay. I have already congratulated you both and as has already been stated, you both have already done ministerial work for a long time (as have I), so the ordination is just a recognition of that fact. But it may well take you to previously unforeseen places and situations that you are not aware of.

I too really enjoyed Jeanne's story and could specifically identify with several aspects. I too grew up as an atheist and remained so till about half-way through high school. But retrospectively, I also can see that I was being guided to places and situations without knowing it. God and the angels work with us at the soul level long before we are aware of it at the conscious level. I too came to the Padgett messages through Life in the World Unseen, but much much later and after being on a biblical path with a non-mainstream church for many years -- a foundation I am still grateful for and building on. And I have even visited BYU in Provo in the 70's, and though only staying for a day, was impressed by its values at the time.

And yes, Jeanne, as some here have encouraged you, sharing your story in writing would make it a powerful witness of how God has worked with you. In fact everyone's story is like that -- a witness to how God and the angels have worked in our lives. Maybe someone could compile stories of various people's spiritual journeys if enough people wished to share them. I know Joan Warden has already done something similar, but another version could be compiling overviews of one's journey with the highlights.

So once more, congrats to both of you and may you continue to serve God powerfully in disseminating the most important message on earth.
Love, Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Eva. I'm sure that congratulations will be in order for you too very soon. Maybe they will be given in person, I hear, on some island in the Pacific ;) . I'll look forward to that. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Al -- though I am not sure if I'll see you on the said island.
Love, Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Eva, you're amazing! Congratulations on completing the program! :D We've missed you on the forum....but my goodness....seems like you completed the essays very quickly! How wonderful! Love and hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Jeanne. Actually I found the final essay much quicker and easier than the question sets, and had had already a lot of ideas written down for it, so it went fast. With having been able to focus on the program without a lot of other demands on my time, I averaged one set of questions per week.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I would sure love to read your essays! Glad we got under the wire with our responses before you! I'm sure you raised the bar considerably! Must feel SO GOOD!!!! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for the compliment, Jeanne! I had to laugh at your comment though! :D I know that both of you did very well and raised the bar, so you don't have to feel bad or inferior! Thankfully this was not a uni class where you get a grade for each essay, or a competition for a prize at the end! Besides you both have been with the DL messages for 40 years, while I am a relative newcomer as far as that goes.
Love, Eva
michael
Busy Bee

Post by michael »

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!!!
You all did an incredible job with the ordination questions and essay. Actually, I need to include Helge as well - the FOUR of you really raised the bar in terms of your submissions to the ordination course. Your answers were incredibly insightful based on real world experiences and truths that you have acquired through your travels along the path to the Kingdom. In addition to adding quotes here and there from the volumes, you expressed soulful knowledge of the truths communicated by the Celestial's through Padgett. I was inspired in reading your answers and feel humbled to be a part of the growing group of souls actively seeking the Father's Love and dedicating their lives to being channels of God's Love here on earth. You are all angels on earth and wonderful reflections of God's Love. I think that we all could learn a lot from each of you.
Love and blessings,
Michael