Today I am a Reverend

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Today I am a Reverend

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I am very proud of my dear reverend wife 8-) . When one of us sneezes now we go 'bless you....no bless you.....no bless you .....no bl............etc., etc.." we are greatly blessed to have one another. Now infinitely so :lol: . Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

Your life story is most enjoyable reading Jeanne, and to meet Dr Samuels of all people…it is extraordinary. But your writing is definitely a talent to explore, you are never too old for that.
And congratulations to both you and Al for the great accomplishment.
But that title Reverend sounds so terribly religious…lol.
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Vee.
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Congratulations, Al & Jeanne!!! Glad your hard work finally paid off. I don't know how you ever found the time to write all those essays!!! Anyway, I wish you both all the best with your ministry. I know you will do great work in this world. You already have. You are paving a road for others to follow.
Jeanne I LOVED your story! Never heard that one before. Please do use some of your copious amounts of spare time to write a book (but seriously-- I would read it!) And Al I've never heard you call her Jeannie Bean before. How cute is that! I guess now it's Reverend Jeannie Bean :lol:
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Yes, Reverend Jeannie Bean, and her partner in life, the Reverend Hairy Potter... :lol:

Love you both dear friends!!

Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Talking about potters, just today we saw a potter spinning pots without any power other then his own. The wheel is about 100kg and is gotten up to speed so it spins like a top. Only issue is its gyroscopic, so the surface does not remain horizontal at all times. Now Al, fancy that your piece can move off vertical?

Hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Dennis, I've never been called hirsute, just pot bellied potter. I like it. And Geoff you are describing a kick wheel which is an ancient invention. I have one in my studio which has a very heavy fly wheel on it which you must kick at regular intervals in order to gain momentum. It is a tedious process but certainly carbon friendly. I prefer my electric wheel with clutch and gears which allows me to concentrate on my throwing. I know that in India, this type of throwing is very much in use. It costs very little to operate. Us westerners are more concerned with efficiency over costs. I can use both though so in the event of no power, I'm set. Happy travels.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Pamela
Happy Camper

Post by Pamela »

AlFike wrote:I just received word today from Michael Nedbal of the FCDT church that they ha accepted my ordination questions and essay . So this means that I am now a minister of this church.
Congratulations. I am also an ordain minister as well. I haven't made it public yet. The man who ordain me I meet on line years ago and he was thinking to leave the ministry and I talked him out of it. So because I encouraged him to stay in ministry he bless me by making an ordain ministry, At the time I had a lot on y plate with raising five kids and I guess to a point I felt unworthy of this I still have my papers that he sent me. But I don't really know what to do with them. I am not sure if I really can marry people or not. I think I was suppose to go to the court house to make everything legal
Pamela
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

jeanne wrote:My goal these days is to keep moving rather than to keep sitting. (Haven't you heard "Sitting is the New Smoking!"?) My back and butt are having a hard time coping these days, and since my soul wants to SING...I think I'll leave the book writing for a few more years!
Great to read all this, Jeannie Beanie :lol: And cheers for your ordination too!! I almost forgot to write something, as I had already congratulated and hugged you "from the soul" when I read about it ;)

O boy, now we have another two Reverends here.. And with Geoff that makes three on the board.. :o :shock: :lol:

If I didn't know you guys I would be running away from all this at high speed now, because it does all sound very "church-like" :roll:

Well, as long as you keep moving, you will at least partly have to keep your feet on the ground!!

Hugs,
Arie
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Lovely, Jeanne, just lovely to read the details of your path. I love hearing the history, from which we each come, to this wonderful way of knowing God and His Divine Love.

My favourite part of the entire story is how you desire to be used by God spreading these messages in the same way you had your first enlightenment with them. In the very simple way that the Gibson's were "being" channels - being who they were, letting the Love work through them - this attracted you. You are doing the very same as you walk the streets in your lovely part of the world, open to strangers, to all the dots on the map that you and Al cover. Your heart is open and welcoming to all - what a blessing this is - I know this as I have been on the receiving end. You have a way and others feel it. A simple recipe yet one that leavens the soul! Keep it simple my dear friend.

Congratulations to the two of you!
Big hug and love,
Maureen
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

I loved reading your story; thank you Jeanne for that glimpse into your past. You answered a lot of questions that I had too. It is interesting to hear others tales of their intro to the Truths and how it's changed them. The difference before and after can be radical. You stir a desire to write my own story but it would have to be sold in an adult book store I think! Anyway, thanks for letting us know you better.
Love and hugs, Kevin