A mini review of the past six months

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

A mini review of the past six months

Post by AlFike »

I originally wrote this article for the FCDT newsletter but since much of the topics which I covered were already mentioned in their upcoming addition, I'll post it here instead. I hope it makes interesting reading. Thanks......Al

Report from Gibsons, Canada

June 4, 2015
The year is half over and Jeanne and I have had a great time in our efforts to follow our guidance. With our travels finished at the end of March, our focus has been on a few exciting projects. After reviewing the numerous messages received through our travels this winter, we pondered what to do to make these messages more available to the world. I began a book which will include various messages with my observations of the events as they unfolded. I’m guessing that this will take upwards of a year to complete. In the mean time, Helge came up with a brilliant idea of compiling excerpts of these messages into a document. After reading her selection of these pearls of wisdom from our angel friends we decided to publish them. With the incredible and necessary assistance of Eva Peck, and many, many emails back and forth to Australia, we came up with what we hope is a book of inspiration. We’re calling it Pearls of Wisdom for Creating Circles of Light. It should be in publication before you receive this newsletter. We’re very proud of this booklet and it was made possible because so many beautiful souls helped in its making. Kudos to Brian Holmes for transcribing and helping with the editing and to Jane Gartshore for designing the front and back covers. Even Eva's husband Alex contributed a great picture of circles of light on a path. Congratulations to all who contributed, our first co-operative publication of what we hope will be many more. With the ease of self publication these days and with all the experienced published authors in our midst who at this time are doing the lions share of the work, we feel carried in this new avenue of our outreach. God’s blessings abound in so many ways.
Another surprising project is now taking shape with Jeanne and I ( also Helge Merker) seeking ordination through the FCDT church. This is the result of conversations between Helge and ourselves while in Namibia. We all agreed that ordination would further our cause and we have been working towards this goal for the past several weeks. Thank you Dave, Michael and Holly for accepting our request to undergo the ordination program. I’ve enjoyed the study questions given so far and it has presented an excellent opportunity to review the Divine Love truths. I am hopeful that we will all become ministers of FCDT by year’s end.
Our biggest project by far is participating in organizing the DLSF retreat in Gibsons this August. The idea for this gathering started with a thought that James and Paula Reed from Australia might come and visit us for that month. We both thought that this would be an excellent opportunity to have a retreat here similar to what we did in 2012. Unfortunately Jame’s and Paula’s plans fell through but our aspirations for a retreat were whole heartedly accepted by the DLSF board of directors. We have had many meetings and have put in long hours to craft what we hope will be a very successful gathering. Rather than host this meeting at our home as we did in 2012, we now have it centered in a local hotel. Many of the out of town participants have booked rooms there. So far, 43 have confirmed their attendance at this 5 day retreat. I’m always amazed at how eager and hungry people are to come together in fellowship for prayer and discussion. Such times are very rewarding and the love bonds which form and are reinforced in these gatherings only prompt us to continue to come together in this way. The fact that people will spend their precious vacation time and money in this way is indicative of their commitment to the Love and the deep satisfaction they obtain while being together for this purpose. Our time together promises to be as rewarding as all of the other past gatherings. We are praying for each participant and that the way be cleared for each soul who is meant to be there. David Reed recently posted on the DLSF forum ( the link is http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/viewforum.php?f=5) describing his experience in having his attitude changed towards coming ,as we here all felt that he was meant to come. Another answer to prayer.
There is another retreat held by the FCDT board in Oceanside California immediately after ours and several participants will go down to California to attend it after our Canadian retreat. The flight is not that long, taking only two and one half hours ,so the timing of each retreat is fortuitous. Thanks to collaborations between Jeanne and Joan Warden, this was made possible. Boy after all that praying, I think that these lucky few will not require an aircraft to return home….they’ll float back.
In closing, I want to acknowledge all the hard work that Jeanne has put in to all of these endeavors. She has been on the computer so much that at times I have to pry her off her chair . She has traded in her paid work as an executive director for this volunteer position. Jeanne, your efforts do not go unnoticed. Surely the angels stand by your side as you maintain all those global connections with our Divine Love community. You have forged great links in that chain of Love.
This journey continues to bring surprises and deeply meaningful events and relationships into our lives. In releasing ourselves to God’s Will, we have had a whole new world opened to us. God wants us all to do this. To give ourselves to God’s Will. May we all continue to discover what that truly means in our lives. It’s worth the choice to do so. Much love…….Al Fike
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marga M.
Family

Re: A mini review of the past six months

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al & Jeanne,
Another surprising project is now taking shape with Jeanne and I (also Helge Merker) seeking ordination through the FCDT church. This is the result of conversations between Helge and ourselves while in Namibia. We all agreed that ordination would further our cause and we have been working towards this goal for the past several weeks. Thank you Dave, Michael and Holly for accepting our request to undergo the ordination program. I’ve enjoyed the study questions given so far and it has presented an excellent opportunity to review the Divine Love truths. I am hopeful that we will all become ministers of FCDT by year’s end.
I was so surprised and happy to learn from an email from David L. that you guys (you, Jeanne and Helge) were not only joining his organization, but that you were also actually going to be taking the ordination classes. WOW! Talk about miracles and wonders never cease! ;) This was joyful news to me to learn about this -- so happy that you shared this information here too. Yes, you are truly following our heavenly father's guidance, and I believe in my soul that this will be such a tremendous blessing and beneficial to all of you taking this new journey.

Your lives will never be the same as things are moving very fast right now, and you all are on board for a monumental ride to higher heights and deeper depths. Please be encouraged and strengthened as you continue the great work that you have been called and anointed to do.

And, Al, may I humbly suggest that you print out the angelic messages you recently received from Jesus and Confusius around the 1st part of June (If I'm not mistaken). And whenever you feel overwhelmed or frustrated during your studies that you step back and pray to the Father and ask for His help in opening you up the more to receive the soul development knowledge that will be depensed into your souls as you take in what is being presented. Then PLEASE re-read those particular messages because they will be your sustaining grace during this "potter's wheel" experience.

Now, IF you can receive this in love and know from one that had so many of my intellectual understandings desolved as the Father was bringing me up to another level of understanding where His TRUTHS were now taking the place of those old beliefs and understandings as the new higher knowlege was taking their place when I took the ordination classes at FCNB -- you will ALL enjoy the ride of a life time.

I believe that you can already see the differences that all of your travels and prayer circles have brought you to an appreciation for how powerful God's Divine Love truly is; as well as, you can SEE with your own eyes, His love for his beloved children has made this past year which makes all the Angelic messages you've received over the years make a whole lot of sense -- even when you didn't understand why some of the messages were being repeated more than once. Halleluha!!

IMHO: You, and all the people that the Father has surrounded you with NOW, are doing an amazing job.

May you continue to be blessed, encouraged and strengthened,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Marga, I appreciate your love, support and comments. Soon I will be joining the ranks of the FCDT ministry. Who knew that this would be the case? So far I've enjoyed the ride and its easier than expected. The angels must be helping eh ;) Life is full of unexpected surprises. Much love to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thanks for this "mini-review" Al!

This is a good opportunity for me to express my gratitude to you and to Jeanne for the leadership you have shown from the moment you were guided to host the first Gibson's retreat in 2012. I have seen both of you grow in faith, through successes and challenges. I have witnessed the singleness of purpose, the commitment each of you has shown, in following your guidance and serving as channels of Love. I have seen you take responsibility for your human frailties so they do not get in the way of your work for our Father.

You have learned to respect one another's uniqueness and work together in harmony (most of the time!). And your gifts are so complimentary to one another! Jeanne, you are a consummate communicator and coordinator who continues to weave our global network together ever more strongly; Al, you are a gifted medium and emerging writer. And both of you have gifts that have yet to flower to their fullest!

As do we all. We see through your example, that when we devote ourselves to living the Love, so will our gifts emerge in the service of God!

I truly love you both!
Terry xxxooo