Creating Circles of Light

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Creating Circles of Light

Post by AlFike »

Jeanne and I along with Eva Peck, Brian Holmes, Jane Gartshore and Helge Mercker have just completed a book for publication. We hope to have it available in a few weeks. Our first completed effort and hopefully there will be more on the way. I'm working on a book which will incorporate full messages from this trip with a description of our travels and what we learned on the way. This book is called Pearls of Wisdom for Creating Circles of Light[i]. It is basically a book of excerpts from the more than eighty pages of messages we received while on our trip last winter. Helge picked the passages, Eva did the editing, layout and so much more and we wrote the forwards and descriptions. It was truly a team effort.

As a bit of a teaser, I'm posting a poem which I wrote for the book,titled as the book ;Circles of Light.

Circles of Light, our prayers take flight,
Bringing us fully into God’s Sight.
Circles of light, God’s Grace alights,
Sending us soaring into circles of Light.

Blues and golds, greens and white,
Rainbows and waves to our souls burning bright.
Weaving and circling, within and without,
A blessing from God without a doubt.

Take us to that place, oh Lord,
Where Your Love is ever found,
Where Angels join in prayerful refrain,
Ever more blessings to retain.
Where none are lost and all are found
Amazing Grace all around.

Love Divine, Path refined,
Soul redeemed through Your Will sublime.
Take us to those infinite places,
Where we’ll find endless embraces,
Crossing all the time and space,
Brings us to that knowing place.

My soul replete with Love Divine,
Shining forth in endless time,
Circles within circles, life all around,
Your Love in all, Your Light surrounds.

Thank you Father for all you do
To keep the circle spinning true.
My life a movement in its flow,
Your presence felt wherever I go,
Returning to you, soul to Soul.

Circles spinning, circles full,
Light surrounds us, light our goal.
Let’s complete the circle true,
And be in Light whatever we do.

Father now we know Your Truth,
Our purpose shared, our souls so new.
Let us enter into your circle true,
Children all with souls renewed.

Al Fike, June 1st, 2015
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Re: Creating Circles of Light

Post by DennisT »

Beautiful poem, Al!

Can't wait to read the book. :D

Love and hugs, dear friend!

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Dennis. I hope that you know that I'm with you in your struggles at this time. A good man such as yourself deserves all the benefits and recognition that your place of employment has to offer. Maybe something really great will be coming your way. Patience my friend. The good Lord IS looking after you and yours. Much love.......Al
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

WoW!!!!

Books are flying out everywhere!! This is so fabulous!!

Maureen
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Wonderful and inspiring poem Al. I'm waiting in eager anticipation for the books!
love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

When am I ever going to read all this.. :shock:

Books just keep piling up, messages keep pouring in and daily life doesn't seem to give a d... ;)

When I'm sixty-four... :lol:

Hugs,
Arie
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al,

I loved your wonderful poem. IF your book is half as inspiring and uplifting as this, it should be well received.

Much love and respect to you, my dear brother in Christ,

Marga

Dear Arie,
Books just keep piling up, messages keep pouring in and daily life doesn't seem to give a d... ;)
I truly can say "dido" to that statement!!! :lol:

Much love and respect to you as well,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I must say that the book itself is really a product of Eva Peck's hard work and great skills as a editor/publisher. Her hard work and dedication made the book a reality. I naively thought that self publishing would be a snap. I now have a great deal of respect and admiration for what goes into these publications and without Eva's trojan effort to get this done, we would not have a book....only an idea to do it. Eva, thank you for your generous heart and wonderful gifts. This book may have our name on it but it is truly your creation and a beautiful one at that. Eva you are the real author and should be acknowledged as such.We also wish to thank Brian Holmes for his consistent and expert transcription of the messages that were recorded on our travels. Again, without his efforts no book. Helge also transcribed and lovingly picked out the passages we used. A deep soul knowing in this, our soul sister makes this book inspiring and she has managed to pick out all the ripe fruit. Jane has such a great eye and she demonstrated her talents well in the layout of the front and back covers. Jeanne used her co-ordinating skills to piece a lot of this together.In reality, I had very little to do with this finished material and I want you all to know what a team effort it has been. The book is very nearly there and will probably be available within the week. Kudos to all who participated. It was truly a work of love. May God bless all of us in our efforts to bring Divine Love more fully to the consciousness of the world. With talents like these, we will surely have some success. Much love.......Al
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Al for your kind comments regarding all of our efforts and giving credit where credit is due -- which is important in any group endeavor (Romans 13:7). It truly was a team effort of love and dedication on everyone's part.

I would just like to make a correction to what you said and that is this: Neither you, nor Jeanne, nor myself are the author/s -- the spirits are the authors. The most I could be is the editor and publisher by bringing the contents together in a logical and easy to follow way, editing for flow and clarity, and getting it ready for publication. But for now I am happy to leave the book under the name of the DLS Foundation.

Love, Eva
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Spirit are the authors indeed!
And everyone assisting in the publication of this lovely book by contributing their unique gifts has soul resonance with its celestial authors.
Congratulations everyone!
Al, I love your poem!
Terry xxxooo