Channeled history of James and Helen Padgett

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Channeled history of James and Helen Padgett

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Deb for your commentary and your messages of encouragement. You seem to trust in everything that comes through you and me not so much. Like James himself, I harbor doubt and a bit of skepticism. With my ego still in play, my worst fear is to look like a fool and have my personal credibility dashed on the rocks of those who are eager to judge the veracity of what is channeled. My aspirations too are to reach for the highest and I suppose that my personality does not allow for a lot of mistakes or compromise. I can't say that I have the confidence in my gifts to just write down everything that comes to mind because I feel that what comes to mind from the spiritual side of things, is too much me and not enough something else. My experience with trance mediumship is a little different because I don't know what is coming and I just let go and let it flow. It feels a bit like balancing on a big ball and if you relax and intuitively find that sweet spot where balance is achieved and maintained, everything works effortlessly. Sometimes I get there and sometimes I do not.
I see in you someone who is willing to give all and not worry about who thinks what. You are a good example for me my love and keep up the work you are so beautifully doing. I certainly am enjoying what you are putting out there and I hope that what is said through me inspires you as well. God needs all the channels He can get because there is a lot that needs saying from many different mouths and many different perspectives. You are truly doing His work here and a channel of Love in the world. Much love to you dear Deb and may you continue to give so willingly and freely. You add another dimension here that brings greater light. God bless you for that..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.