Divine Love, Judgment and Life Challenges

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love, Judgment and Life Challenges

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Dean for clarifying. I would certainly like to hear about that experience that you had regarding a tour of the lower spheres and how it changed your perspective. I think everyone has a story to give and some truth to teach. To hear about this journey from turfing the Padgett materials to coming back to it will help others who have shared the same ambivalence. Could I coax you into sharing this transition? I know that I would be very interested in your sharing it here. How about it mate ? 8-) . God bless for now.......Al

PS: I still don't get Aussie humor. Seems rude rather than funny but hey, I'm a Canadian :mrgreen: . Maybe more education in this department required as well.
Endless journey,endless Love.
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

I am often a bit shy of joining in these long debates, just because must of the replies are so deep and intellectual I just feel a bit insecure that whati post will seem trivial in comparison, but I just wanted to say that I have been interested in the 11:11 sites that are out there and have felt a need to explore and learn about these other communications and I don't believe that its a negative thing to do this HOWEVER I don't receive any feelings of love, peace or contentment in spiritual sense from them.... For myself when I need to feel loved and comforted I go straight to Jesus, Judas and of course Our Father it's a completely different experience. Also with the differences discussed earlier between the Ubook and Padgett messages I wonder if a continuing of the Judas messages would have clarified these differences a little as im sure the difference in years/attitudes between the messages being received in the Ubook orr 11.11 message compared to Padgetts time may make a difference. .. I refer to Judas' further explanation on soul mate love being not exclusively male/female?
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

PS I Lovw Aussie humour its very 'Welsh' lol

Love to all of you

Gemma
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

gemmaj2000 wrote: im sure the difference in years/attitudes between the messages being received in the Ubook orr 11.11 message compared to Padgetts time may make a difference. .. I refer to Judas' further explanation on soul mate love being not exclusively male/female?
Dear Gemma,

That was certainly a factor in the issues. Another thing that very few people know, is that certain information is not "revealed" to us. There are rules covering what can be revealed to us, and what we have to find out ourselves. This is because we are "evolutionary".

hugs
Geoff
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

HI Geoff that is really interesting, where would I find out more about that?

Gemma
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Aah thats tough. I learned that in the 11:11 group over many years because George was always asking questions they said they could not answer, because he is not entitled to the information, being an evolutionary creature. If I come across one of the transmits, and if I remember (Two very big ifs) I will send you the link. These were never "spiritual type" questions, but other more "material" type questions relating to "hows". Like how do I trap universe energy.

hugs
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Geoff and Gemma,

My 2 cents on this subject of evolution: I come at this through readings in the Padgett material and through prayer ... namely, I see myself in a process of being changed (is this not what evolution is?) ... I am an incomplete soul without the Divine Love (see the message from Jesus dated March 3rd, 1915). The Divine Love is the ingredient within the soul that brings about the change. It is the substance of change (evolution).

Jesus quite plainly states that he is a progressive spirit, and the the law of progression is at the heart of the universe.

In my understanding, the word "progression" and "evolution" are interchangeable. If a person is receiving the Divine Love we are in the process of completing the creation of our soul. Creation of the soul is a evolutionary process. We are indeed evolutionary beings, that is, when we have made the choice to participate willingly in completing our soul by the receipt of the Divine Love.

So much for my 2 cents worth! :lol: :lol:

Peace and love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Interesting discussion Joseph, Gemma and Geoff. I know you all and I see that through evolution and progression you are each unique. The law of change has it's effects. As for true soul awareness of God's Creation, that must take time and soul development in order for one to be able to comprehend these truths don't you think. I agree with Joseph's take on the matter that soul progression brings higher and greater truths. When we are ready for it, God will gift us with higher truths. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't go looking for it because passivity usually means stagnation but it's where and how we look is the question. Is our quest more soul oriented or intellectually oriented? Everyone has within them two minds. The soul mind and the material mind. They operate in very different ways and progress differently. The soul through Divine Love, the material mind through building structural information through intellectual learning. The soul mind, from my perspective and limited experience, seems to get the whole picture at once. More aha type understanding rather than incremental progress towards the big picture. The experience of this can be expansive and joyful, like a revelation. It can also be quiet and serene with a 'knowing' this to be true. The spirit of truth seems to pervade all of these jumps in soul awareness. As for the intellectual, there is no need for explanation as we all operate from this mode on a daily basis. It is what allows us all to write on this forum. Does one mode of progression towards truth compliment the other? I think that if the intellectual understanding contains at least a cornel of truth then yes. I'm not sure though if a pure soul understanding of something can be intellectualized. Of course the teachings of Padgett are a reflection of the latter so, yes, the intellect can reflect but not fully relay a soul truth.

My conclusion is that the higher truths can only be fully understood by the faculties of the soul mind. These awareness's are like a leap forward. But usually we go through the process of intellectual learning first because this is more familiar and accessible. Where we go in our search makes all the difference in terms of how circuitous the route. Will a biblically oriented Christian find their way quickly to soulful understanding? If they are dogmatic, it is unlikely. If their soul is open, probably they will get there more quickly. Free will has so much influence on where we go and how we get there. Divine Love fast tracks the soul to that place of spiritual revelation. Prayer is the key. Reading may help but only to comfort the mind's need for concrete answers. Since we are all very human, the need for facts is great. The mind wants it's due and if it is not fed, then we become suspicious and even frightened of soulful revelation. Where we put our energies has great baring on how fast we get to that place of soul awareness and understanding. God gives His Love freely but we parse it out to ourselves because of the many limits that our minds and emotions place on these things. We stumble along with a reading here and a prayer there. Our faith increases in fits and starts and our human qualities more often than not get in the way of our soul's desire for Love and truth and God carries us through regardless. Eventually we will all get there and the evolution of the soul is always determined by the choices that we make each and every day. May God grant us the wisdom to make the very best and highest choice. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Hi Al -

The experience was mostly personal to me - I'm not feeling that it is for public consumption, though I wrote much of it down as it was happening. One evening I got a tour of the hells, it was like watching a movie. The lowest level was all darkness, (think viewing in night vision). It was depravity, sex, violence, all the most base things you can imagine, really horrific. The next level everyone was kind of "shell shocked" - dim and hazy, ravages of war, or some other natural disaster was the image. The first level was legalism - who was "on top" and who was "f--ked" was constantly being evaluated. Lots of repetitiveness, reminded me of children's television if that makes sense. That's all kind of beside the point as I now feel that "hell" or what one's reality is made of comes from our personal experiences. Again, neither here nor there. The point is that the question I was posed with was: Who will help these people? The Celestials can't just barge in without being invited because of the Law of Free Will. I, on the other hand, could interact with the spirits that approached me (as my appearance was not unusual as is that of celestials). I did what the PM's talk about and asked if they would like to see another possibility and when they agreed I asked celestials to come and show them. Again, the point was who is going to help these spirits who are really caught in a Catch 22. Even spirits in the 1st Sphere (which is as far as I got to see) were "stuck," just not in such hellish circumstances.

The experience made this all real to me, not just something that I read about from a medium or other speculations. The good thing for me was that I had a frame of reference for the experience so it wasn't "crazy" to me. I knew what to do and for six days I was full on clairaudient. I could literally hear and speak to spirits and people still incarnate (via their spirit body). I could tap in to what would be the akashic records - everything was recorded and could be accessed though I had other concerns I was involved with so just saw how to do it. I should add there are no secrets to the spirit world - Intellectually I knew this, however, spirits, even low level ones, can read thoughts, and access your history. Again, all part of my frame of reference already, but now very real.

I spoke with my guides who I thought were on the Divine Love Path - they weren't. I sent them along as well. I have new guides now one of whom I was able to hear before I lost the connection. I think the connection was also being facilitated by entities that were not part of my being. Those were dispatched with and the actual hearing ability is gone, for now. Developing my own soul condition, with particular respect to humility, will facilitate the connection. So, I have a great deal of respect for Padgett and the constant admonitions about his soul condition and his ability to write. I also have a great deal of appreciation for AJ Miller as he has obviously experienced these realms at some point.

I wouldn't try to influence anyone one way or the other with regards to the Padgett Messages. If they don't resonate with them or that don't buy into them it is what it is. There are other ways to truth. I have been reviewing some of these and the difference is that they are more intellectually oriented (esoteric or gnostic). I would point people to The Richard Messages to get a glimpse of how celestials might communicate.

Peace
Dean
- Dean
281|780|9014
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Hi Dean,

Bless you for posting this experience. It is interesting to know how you came back to the Padgett Messages after leaving them. The thought does cross my mind as well from time to time concerning channeled messages, especially considering the medium's own doubts as shown by James Padgett and H. (Judas' channel). But it is not enough to cause me to doubt the many Truths that these sources contain. I am sure many of us would love the kind of "concrete" experience you speak of to enhance our faith in the various aspects addressed by the messages or other sources. I am glad you received that confirmation for you. I have only been aware of the messages for about a year and a half, but concerning the Padgett Messages, I am happy with the faith that I have gained through prayer and based on the content of the messages (I mean with their inherent consistency, complexity, comprehensiveness, and foundation in Love). I don't really need the supernatural reassurance, though as a personal experience it would be nice.

As you say, and many others have said on this thread, there are many ways to the truth, and as long as those ways include 1) Prayer and 2) Love, then its seems to me they'd be valid. (But we can be misled, even where Love resides, so care is required.) So many people long for a connection with their Creator and have love and faith and act in love and faith. We who have read the messages from the celestials have been given an inside track it seems to me. Do we need to know about Midwayers or the Angels that preceded humanity to increase our soul's portion of Divine Love? I don't think so, or Jesus and Judas wouldn't have been so cagey about that knowledge in their messages. Do we need to read the Padgett Messages or Judas Messages, the Bible, the Bhagavid Gita or The Urantia Book to increase our soul's portion of Divine Love. I don't think so. Everything we read concerning our favorite subject, including the Padgett Messages are contextual knowledge. Nice to know, and there to help us make sense of the universe (and perhaps progress with more ease) but not necessary for our progress as souls eternally evolving towards perfection. That's why so many people on other paths receive God's Love. It is, as has been stated on this thread and forum many times, our connection with God that is the basis of what we need to know and why people of so many religions are successful at progressing towards God and landing in decent spheres when they pass.

Jesus himself meditated his entire life, communing and communicating with the Father. He says he wasn't special except in the fact that he had no sin or error encrusting his soul. This means that any of us can gain the wisdom that he did, in the way that he did. No easy thing I am sure.

If we need to know that A + B = C and we know it, then we don't need to know E = mc2. We may very well want to enhance our mathematical prowess (and in fact will know it at some point in our progress) but I am saying, for myself anyway, knowing E = mc2 is not necessary.

This thread has been quite a discussion. I have learned much here and have had my contextual knowledge expanded exponentially. I hope even in my relative "youth" in this fraternity of Love and striving that my comments have some value. I look forward to this progression with all the striving, loving and helpful souls here.

Blessings,

Brian