Divine Love, Judgment and Life Challenges

A forum for Al to post his musings
Kristy
Family

Re: Divine Love, Judgment and Life Challenges

Post by Kristy »

Hi Everyone, I have been gone most of the past 3 weeks and have been missing a lot here. I still need to catch up but I wanted to bring back the topic of midwayers again. We had to take a day trip yesterday to attend a memorial service for my uncle who passed away on Monday (we were still on our vacation but fortunately returned home in time for the service). Most of our day was spent in the car and Glen and I brought back memories of my dear uncle.

My focus of attention was drawn four different times: once to the clock on the dash as it read 11:11. A second time to the clock as it read 1:11. A third time to a house which displayed the street address of 111, and a fourth time to a route sign that read "Route 11, 1 mile". I was totally oblivious as these incidents occurred. I felt blessed, smiled upon, and loved as each one passed. It was wonderful to experience as another interaction of love, along with the touches of angels and God, during our rather hectic day.

It was a day I will never forget. With Love, Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love, Judgment and Life Challenges

Post by AlFike »

Dear Geoff. How easy it is to be misunderstood on a forum like this. In reading our dialogue here, I see that we both tend to polarize into our camps and become defensive. At least I do. No one in this world can claim mastery over anything without a little book reading. Knowledge comes from such endeavors and I agree with you there that there is a great importance to it. When that knowledge transforms into wisdom and faith as we travel along the Divine Path, we begin to see things from a somewhat different perspective. The wisdom and perceptions of the soul bring an added dimension to this learning. It isn't a different learning but an augmented understanding that comes from the experience of soul communion with God and soul growth with added Divine Love. We grow up a little bit as our faith and expanding souls take in more of what is. Mystical, to be sure and hard to explain but my original intention was not to denigrate intellectual learning but rather to encourage that next step. Unfortunately my efforts were unfocussed and defensive as you challenged my thinking. Geoff, you have every right to challenge anything posted on here as does anyone else. I will try to be less in my ego and more centered when I respond to these challenges as after rereading this discourse, I see you had some valid questions.

Can I set forth some ground breaking new truth for all to be awed by? Not likely and may never be likely as I too struggle with the conditions of the world and that which lies within my soul. I am no Jesus, I was not born with a pure soul and in a simpler time. To even consider that I can bring forth something greater than the Master is just silly. Do others have truth that I do not know, absolutely. Am I interested in discovering those truths? In time yes but I have found what I believe is the greatest truth of all. This is the truth which I am now concentrating on and am very happy with my journey. Is it for everyone to take this route? No, it is mine alone and if I can share with others, it would be my privilege. We all take our own road to God. I hope that we all can respect that. I will try harder and have more humility. I'm sorry Geoff if I appeared arrogant and closed minded. In many ways you were right to disagree and in some ways, I was right to stand up for myself. We are very different my friend but we both want the same things. Knowing one another is another opportunity to grow and to learn. I know that we are both willing to go there. I want to honor your path my friend. I hope that we can see eye to eye soon. I look forward to that day. With great love and respect.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.