Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

Post by AlFike »

We are just winding up our trip down south to California and Arizona. We've had some wonderful visits with Dennis and Suzie in southern California and at the moment are with them and Joseph Babinsky in Flagstaff . Every day in SoCal and here in Arizona have been filled with uplifting prayers and prayer circles. We also got to meet Marga for the first time and renewed our bonds with Joan Warden and her sister Judy as well as Hollie. Marga is the fire ball that I anticipated although she said she was exhausted. I wonder what she is like full throttle :lol: :shock: ? Joseph is the sage that I knew he would be and we have had very informative and enlightening conversations. Our prayers have been full of messages from our angel friends that we hope to post here when they are transcribed. Our weather has been sunny every day. Our hosts loving and generous. The food excessive, our conversations joyful and full of depth. We have had a wonderful time 8-) 8-) 8-) .

Unfortunately today we have received some bad news regarding our son Eric. What we were sure was going to be an imminent release from minimum security prison is not to be. He was denied parole despite the positive reports from prison staff and a hired lawyer. The review board was stacked with conservative and very punitive individuals who were not interested in hearing about Eric's progress. They only saw the charges that were layed against him when he was arrested and felt that he would be a threat to society at this time. No consideration that he is a reformed man, just that they felt he was dangerous. This breaks our hearts as we have witnessed his steady progress both in his thinking and in his spiritual life. The angels said that they were going to be there and surround everyone present. Even the touch of the angels was not enough to dispel the dark and ignorant thinking of the parole board. Please keep him in your prayers as I know this decision hurts him deeply. All his efforts to show that he has changed and has towed the line there in every way has not brought the expected results. May God give him peace and the strength to remain positive in what must seem a futile effort to live in the light with integrity. Pray for me that I do not carry this bitterness that I am feeling towards the system and it's dysfunctional ways. Pray for Jeanne who's heart is breaking for her dear son. Pray for all those people who are willing to support him in so many loving ways. Pray for all of us to have patience and to keep our faith strong and trusting in God's will and wisdom. May God lift our burdens and help us all to accept in humility and grace what is.

We will be home in a few days. May God keep us all safe and in His light. Much love to all our friends......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Re: Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

Post by jeanne »

January 13, 2014 – Flagstaff, Arizona.
Message Received from Andrew after Eric’s parole hearing denied his release:

Please do not blame God for this outcome that is disappointing, for this is the result of the human condition. That even we of the celestial heavens cannot control events upon this earth as you may surmise. Yet your prayers were powerful and the light in that room was intense, I must assure you. The angels were there. But we cannot interfere with the free will of mankind. And although the room was filled with love there was an outcome that was not in harmony with the will of God. And this is the human condition. That which you must deal with every day in your lives. And yes, you wish to believe that all is positive and light, goodness and just. Unfortunately this is not the case and this is why you are so needed in this world: To push back this darkness to challenge the error, to bring love where there is not love and in many ways and in many incidents you are successful but at times the darkness is too great, the ignorance too deep and the rage and the anger …. The judgment… and the lack of love bring great burdens upon the innocent.

Do not allow this to burden you, my children, do not let the darkness affect your light. Have faith, be with God. Know that God lives within your souls with His Love and lives within the soul of your son. This time that he is not free is merely the blink of the eye in all eternity and he will benefit in some regards to this time--to this continuation. Continue to pray for him and love him and to confront the darkness, for there are many challenges ahead.

Such a great wall of darkness to push upon, to push upon, to push back, to bring the light. You must be strong. You will be strong. And your son will be comforted and he will let go of his bitterness, his anger. He will continue to strive for goodness for he has truly turned this corner. He will not fail. And with your love and prayers he will feel the support. And we will be with him always, this is our promise – we will be with him always. Protecting him and encouraging him towards the light. In his prayers, God will touch his soul, in his thoughts we will bring inspiration and peace. In his efforts there will be success. And when his time comes to be free he will be well prepared for his new life.

Be reassured my daughter (Jeanne) that he is safe and God cares for him and he will succeed. Though you are eager to have him within your arms and lead him to greater pastures, you must be patient and in the end, light will prevail over darkness. Love will bring healing; wisdom will reside within his soul. For he grows strong and will continue to grow strong in this struggle. For within his reckless acts of the past lies a great opportunity for negative forces to stifle him and burden him and pester him and try to draw him from the light-- and I say the light will win and God’s will will prevail. Just a little longer my child, just a little longer. Continue with your prayers, your constant vigil. We are always with you and with him. And though your life is not completely as you wish, there is still great light and great work to do in this time. And we are joyed at these opportunities and possibilities. Do not let this weigh upon you but have faith that he is in God’s care as are you and all of you here. Peace is upon you my dear, sweet souls. Peace and love, peace and love, the healing grace, the loving touch. Blessings to you. Andrew loves you. Good night.
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dearest Jeanne and Al,

I'm so deeply sorry to hear this.. it really hurts my soul.. This is hard, this is so hard.. We know that we must stand upright against all that darkness of the human condition and we do and we will never give in, but right now I find it hard to not be too disappointed myself..

Thank you God for your everlasting Presence, thank you for those marvellous words from Andrew, to keep us thinking positively and never ever give up our choice for the Love, for the Light. I pray you will keep sending your angels to hold this dear family, this mother and father and their son, in their loving arms and give them strength and courage, again and again..

I'm with you, Al and Jeanne, sending you all my love..

Hugs,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This has been a long and painful path for both Eric and his family. This setback is just another of many and I want to reassure you that we have been blessed by angels who are so very generous with their Love and healing that the pain diminished very rapidly. Both Jeanne and I are doing fine and feel at peace. We are anxious to connect with our son which we will do on Sunday.

At the moment we are in Eugene Oregon and on our way to visit Patricia Doyle who will put us up for the night on Friday. She is a long time Divine Love follower and we have met almost thirty years back and at our July retreat about a year and a half ago. It will be nice to connect and catch up. We seem to be the connectors and have guidance confirming this. And what a lovely job this is although I can do without three days of driving there and three back in order to forge this web of friendships. God has blessed us mightily on our journey however and He tells us that there will be many more journeys to take.Next stop, Blackpool in early Feb. I was told to keep my bags packed and I guess I will. No rest for the wicked they say. Man, I must have been a bad boy :evil: :lol: . Much love to you......Al

PS: please pray for my dear cousin Greg Fike who is in the last stages of Pancreatic cancer. Another reason to draw us back home. We will see him on Saturday if he is still with us. He is surrounded by a loving family and I was told by my angel friends that he will know about the Love,( which I have talked to him about) and progress in this way when he is over there. Life can be so bitter sweet. :cry:
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al & Jeanne,

It was truly exciting to finally meet you guys in person; as well as Dennis, Suzie, and Judy. Plus, reconnecting with Joan & Holly on Saturday. There was so much love and peace in their home, even the cat and dog were adorable which made the prayer circle experience so much more heavenly and graceful. And yes, even though I was exhausted from working the night before and having to cook, etc, when I get excited as I was to meet you all, my soul lit up and it was hard to contain my excitement and joy -- thus, being quiet and being a fly on the wall didn't quite work out like I had planned. :oops: But I'm had a chance to calm down and drink it all in.

Nevertheless, after reading your post about Eric, I wanted to let send you this message.

Andrew said:
“Be reassured my daughter (Jeanne) that he is safe and God cares for him and he will succeed. Though you are eager to have him within your arms and lead him to greater pastures, you must be patient and in the end, light will prevail over darkness. Love will bring healing; wisdom will reside within his soul. For he grows strong and will continue to grow strong in this struggle. For within his reckless acts of the past lies a great opportunity for negative forces to stifle him and burden him and pester him and try to draw him from the light--"
Sorry, to hear about Eric being denied parole, but I was lead to pray for him last week while you two were on the road taking care of the Lord’s business. So, I prayed that he would have angels surround him, and fight against the evil spirits that don’t want to let him go. IMHO: As he continues to pray for the Divine Love, and grow in spiritual strength and soul development, he can use all the higher spirits help he can get.

As your angel has told you in his message while this may look like a setback, it may be a blessing in disguise. How, can I even think that when he is still locked up? Well, believe it or not, I’m headed to a funeral on Saturday morning for a 32 year old male family member who had a bad temper, and ended up getting shot dead a couple of blocks from where his Christian grandmother had lived when he got out of his car to argue with another angry person.

Thus, I don't look at Eric's situation as a set back, but a set up while the Lord is still working on his behalf. And I totally agree with this statement that Andrew also said:
“And I say the light will win and God’s will [shall] prevail. Just a little longer my child, just a little longer. Continue with your prayers, your constant vigil. We are always with you and with him.”

Please be encouraged and know that all of our prayers are with Eric and your family right now. Will also pray for Greg Fike as well.

Much love and respect,

Marga
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Good to read All that, Al. Especially the bad boy part :D ..

It's an increasing privilege ( and joy!) to be knowing you and Jeanne. Can't wait to see you again!!

You just take care.. Safe travels and many hugs from Frankfurt,

the German DL- Connection :)
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Good morning from Eugene,

While Al has been driving, I tried balancing my laptop on a pillow on my knee as we are so keen to transcribe some of the messages we've received on this trip. In particular, this one from our elder brother Alec who is the medium and healer who started the Divine Love movement in the Vancouver area in the 50's. (more is written about Alec on this website). The morning of our son Eric's parole hearing, Alec came with these words of encouragement:

January 7, 2014.
Flagstaff Arizona (with Dennis, Suzie, Joseph, Al and I).

Friends! Alec here!

Yes God has heard your prayers and will answer your prayers. As for your son, he will turn this corner and choose the light. And in this time that he has been away from you, he has learned much & we in spirit have taught him much and there has been a great shift in his thinking and his desires. He will choose light. And with the miracle of God’s love, his pain and his experiences can be transmuted into great compassion & love for others and understanding of their struggles. And so it is, in the miracle of God’s love, that through your struggles, your pain, and through the difficulties that ensue every soul in this world-- comes a transmutation of your awareness that brings compassion and love for others. For if God carries you in a life that does not have struggles and difficulties-- like a flower grown under glass-- it is weak when it comes out into the fresh air. And so, my children, through your struggles and pain you have grown strong and you are able to perceive the struggles of others and understand…and have compassion. God allows you to bend but not break and though much of your pain is the result of your own free will and choices, as well as the conditions which you inherit from your forefathers and the environment of this world, this brings great difficulty and dysfunctions. You have struggled into the light, like a seed buried in the ground that is germinating feeling the warmth of God’s Love and emerging from that dark place to that light place.

And you shall continue to grow in this light of love and emerge as a perfect flower, unique that is you – which God created. Part of the process of life, my children, part of the process of life. And you’re strong. And my daughter, (Jeanne) you will love your son and bring him great comfort and my son, (Al) you will love your son and bring him wisdom and guidance. And all of your loved ones will gather about him and bring him what he needs to start his new life. And yes he has laid in the darkness and sorrow for many years and yet now he emerges into the light and in this there will be joy and welcoming and compassion and forgiveness.

Love him! Love him for he is reborn into light! And yes, all of you do start a new day and within that day comes many possibilities and many opportunities. Struggle for that light ever brighter. Struggle to understand God’s will. Focus your attention on this and on receiving his love and many doors will open. Great light will shine. Much guidance will be given and you will walk a wondrous path, my friends. A path leading to joyful fulfillment of your purpose. Be open to the possibilities. Accept the generous hand of God’s guidance and will. And all will be provided to facilitate the unfolding of this. All that is required is your acceptance and your desire to follow God’s will. And the way will be made clear. It will be made clear. My precious friends, I understand your struggles and no mortal is perfect. But all mortals are worthy of God’s love and you have chosen love and you are an expression of God’s love and you will continue to do so in ever more beautiful ways. And you will teach others how to love and how to be in the world of love-- how to have compassion for yourself and others—and to discern truth—and to make those choices for light. You have much to give and the world cries out in need and sorrow. So many are lost in the darkness-- in that darkness-- in that soil. Yet with the light of God’s love they shall emerge as you have. It is for you to call those souls to struggle for the light, for themselves and for others. Bless you, my friends.

I am so pleased to see how those from that part of the world where I lived on earth have spread, have travelled and connected to so many others from around the world. This was my dream and I see that this instrument and his dear mate have fulfilled this dream and will continue in greater capacities and wondrous ways to bring the bonds of love to all the children who desire this love to make a family. To make a movement for truth that will change the course of history as all of you band together , contributing your skills, your gifts and your love to make this a reality as you follow God’s will.
Rest assured that from our side of life that you have armies of angels at your side and we work diligently to bring this truth to the world. Listen and you will know your place. Have faith and you will not fear the next steps. Be a channel of love, what greater purpose can one have in this world than to be a channel of love? Walk with your head high and your feet firmly planted on the Divine path and all will be well. I assure you…all will be well.

Bless you my friends and thank you for the efforts you have made and I anticipate so much more as you walk in your faithful path. Bless you. Alec loves you. And I will be with your son. I will be there at the hearing as will be many angels. Rest assured light will be there. God will be there. Be at peace. Bless you.

I'm sorry to say that we are quite behind in posting messages from our Angel guides. We will take the recordings back to Vancouver in hopes that Judy, Jane and Terry will be able to transcribe and post them. I was able to transcribe a message we received from Jesus on our last morning in Flagstaff...which I will post next.

thank you for your love and prayers! Soul hugs to our beloved friends, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

This is a message we received on our last morning in Flagstaff before saying Good-bye to Dennis, Suzie and Joseph. With love and fond memories of this beautiful time we spent together.....Jeanne

January 7, 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona

Jesus

I come to be with you, my children. ‘Tis Jesus. I come to tell you to go in Peace. As you have gathered together, you have increased the light within your souls, you have made bonds of love that will last for all eternity. You have forged a path for which you will all walk, in times to come. And as you dedicate yourselves with each day to being with God, to knowing the will of God, to being a channel of God’s love you will find many opportunities to love. Nurturing your children, doing acts of kindness for your neighbours, in prayer for others; learning and growing within your souls and many, many more things for you to place as a dedication, of your love to God. And in these simple acts and in those efforts more complex, you increase the love within your souls as you make these choices for light. That which halts you from God dissipates, and that which you do brings you closer to God. And in this way, as you pray for Him to put His Love within your souls, it comes in greater abundance as your inner condition, that which surrounds you, is in greater light and harmony.

Pray with all of your earnestness and with all of your desire and your faith for God to put His love in your souls, for in this way, you will see clearly the opportunities laid before you…you will know what is required, you will see the opening so that you may touch another soul and God may touch another soul through you. Yes, you live in a complex world, yet these truths, and this service, and this love is simple …and in these simple ways and in these loving dedications and service will come the salvation of your souls. As you keep your feet firmly on the divine path and pray to the Father for His divine love, for His essence. I love you, my children. I love you so much. You are my brothers and sisters and you shall carry this word of truth, this love into this world that so desperately needs this blessing, this truth. And as you learn to love you teach others. As you grow in the love, you touch others. As you are the love, the world responds in love. These are the laws of the love. This is the way of love. This is the power of love. The world is changed by loving acts. The world is changed by the flow of love through you, from God. The world is changed by your prayers, by your beings…as you walk amongst your fellow man. As you confront the error. As you soothe and comfort the lost, as you find those means and ways to do God’s will in the world. As God provides what you require as you dedicate your lives in loving, faithful, trusting and humble ways to the service of God. And as the doubts fall away and the truth becomes more evident and the love glows brighter within your souls then greater works will you do my children—greater works. Clearing mighty paths of light through the darkness and beseeching the souls to follow this light, to be in this light. To KNOW the source of this light….to discover how to truly love. We will always be with you, my dear sweet children. I will lead the way for you…..the way to atonement with God. And we will all rejoice in this atonement and sing our praises and joyfully acknowledge the bounteous gifts from our Heavenly Father. God’s hand is upon you and His light surrounds you and His light burns within your souls. As you leave this place, you will carry this wherever you go. And we will follow you and be with you and support your loving efforts. God Bless you. Your brother Jesus loves you dearly. Loves you dearly…..God bless you.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear sweet Jeanne ... Thank you for the pillow on your lap on which to set your laptop as Al drives and you type the messages from the recorder. I see you with ear phones and your fingers dancing lightly and quickly on the computer keyboard! Bless you doubly for doing this, and for the specify choice of the messages you chose to transcribe.

I want to share with everyone a portion of my personal experience during the time with Al and Jeanne, and Dennis and Suzie. There was so much that happened and that I could write about (and probably will in a separate thread on this forum), but I want to confine my remarks here to two things. Firstly, I want to mention an "over all experience;" and secondly, my personal experience seeing Al and Jeanne responding to the continuing incarceration of their precious son Eric.

Firstly, my over all experience. Someone wrote me a private email inquiring about my experience of the meeting in Flagstaff. This is what I wrote in answer to the email:
How shall I rate my experience? Well, to be dramatic, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest/best), I rate the overall experience at 8. I am reserving the number 10 for a Heavenly visitation of Celestial friends, as in a materialization of Celestial spirits. So number 8 is very high; don't you agree?

Perhaps it matters how much spirit energy a person puts into meetings with other people praying for the Divine Love. If we put little effort and energy into our meetings, little is received or experienced. It is to be compared to our prayer life. Little effort on our part, little received. Great prayer, and great results.

Driving on the highway going toward Flagstaff to meet Al and Jeanne, and Dennis and Suzie, I did not listen to radio or play CDs or any such thing. What did I do? I sang and prayed; mostly prayed. What !?! Pray while driving? Why not? "One not always prays with eyes closed," advised a wise old Indian.

This drive to Flagstaff is a little short of 2 hours ... thus I was praying and singing and loving God for close to 2 hours! I was already high in spirit, almost drunk with the new wine of heaven called the Divine Love. When I arrived and exchanged hugs with my new friends, Al and Jeanne, and Dennis and Suzie, the fellowship I felt was deep and rich, and it grew incrementally till Wednesday morning after prayers when we went our separate ways. And while driving home toward Prescott the glow of the presence of Love lingered richly. I may have smiled all the way home!
As I write this a few days later I still have a smile on my face and the feeling of a warm glow within my soul, which I interpret as the action or effect of the Divine Love transforming my soul.

Secondly, my experience observing the response of Al and Jeanne to the continuing incarceration of their son Eric. On Tuesday both Al and Jeanne were on a "high", as they anticipated the news from either Eric or his lawyer that the parole hearing was positive and that Eric was on the way home. In fact, Jeanne wanted to leave Flagstaff, take a quick flight home in order to meet Eric. She with Al had made plans to have friends meet Eric; Al and Jeanne would then wait patiently to see Eric when they arrived home on Saturday.

But then the crash arrived, from the high to the low. Jeanne's cell phone rang and it was Eric calling. Jeanne could hardly contain herself with excitement. I was sitting nearby. Jeanne switched her phone to the speaker phone so we could all hear Eric's voice. She assumed good news, but when she finally settled down enough to hear Eric ... the bad news registered: Eric was not going home today. His incarceration continues. The shock was almost too much for Jeanne to assimilate or bear; it took awhile. The tears came; all of us cried. Eric talked, and his voice was calm. I felt no anger in his voice, no dejection or sorrow. I felt that angels were indeed with him, just as they said they would be. The news was so terribly hard for Al and Jeanne to receive. Yet, a miracle was unfolding ... not instantaneous, but gradual.

After the news and Eric hung up, conversation among us started. Feelings were raw, and we all struggled for meaning and comfort, for ourselves and whispered prayers for Eric.

Later, Al and Jeanne and Dennis and Suzie decided to go for a walk and sight see at a nearby "crater." I decided to stay and rest. When they returned we came together for afternoon prayer (we prayed twice a day, morning and afternoon). I could not help but wonder how the prayer session would unfold.

During prayer we all sit quietly, and we take turns in the beginning to pray aloud. Then we enter into silence waiting for spirits to come and speak through Al. During one of the messages, Jeanne was weeping loudly, and I opened my eyes in order to observe Al. His countenance was glowing with the presence of an angel, yet, at the same time, his nose was running and tears streaked down his cheeks ... still, he continued to speak the angel's message. I felt this expressed beautifully the human side of Al - his nose leaking and drops falling into his quivering lips, and at the same time the spirit side of Al through the calm and reassuring voice of the message of a Celestial spirit.

Smiles and happiness began to come to each one of us. Sadness was dissipating with the presence of Divine Love being experienced by each one of us. And when morning came the next day, Wednesday, the day when we would depart, morning prayer was one of happiness and gladness, one of re-dedication and commitment to the way of Divine Love, and acceptance of our place and continuing efforts to be open channels and instruments of the message of the Divine Love in our world today. The countenance that I saw both in Al and Jeanne reassured me (if I needed reassurance) that these two people are indeed filled with the Divine Love and committed to being used in whatever way possible under the leadership and guidance of Jesus and other Celestial spirits for the cause and message of Love.

Respectfully submitted with love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello everyone,

Suzie and I were humbled and ecstatic to have our friends, Al & Jeanne, along with their two lovely nieces and granddaughter come and visit in sunny, Southern California. They were all a joy to have in our humble home, and there was much fun, laughter, and a bit of breaking of bread (and a few more items of food :lol: :lol: ). (Pictures to follow :D )

Then after their nieces accompanied their granddaughter back to Vancouver, Suzie and I had an opportunity to share some prayerful time together with Al & Jeanne. I never rate prayer circles as I do not want to use any means of measurement to quantify one method of prayer over another -- that's just another way for us humans to tend to separate or distinguish ourselves from one another rather than to respect each other's form of worship. All forms of prayer are beautiful, and our prayers with Al & Jeanne were just that -- beautiful! Saturday evening we hosted another wonderful experience, sharing a Divine Love circle with more new friends and old friends, and we shared our experiences and prayed together.

Then Sunday we drove to Flagstaff and finally we had a face-to-face meeting with Joseph, and as Joseph described it, we hugged and greeted each other like life long friends, and the Love was palpable.

Through the week we were blessed with visits and messages from James and Helen Padgett, as well as Jesus, Mary and Sereta Kem, John the Beloved, Augustine, and Confucius.

Yes, we ran the gamut from the ultimate highs of being full of our Father's Love to the lows in the disappointment of the human condition. But through it all, Al & Jeanne were gracious, kind, loving examples of how to walk the path of Divine Love. Even in their bitter disappointment, they never flinched, not even once, but remained firmly set upon the path of Love.

I know Suzie and I now have a greater understanding of what it means to Live the Love, and walk on this Path. We are forever thankful to Al & Jeanne, who drove all the way from Vancouver to Southern California, then Arizona, then back to Vancouver, to help spread this simple plan of prayer for Divine Love. We are also thankful to all who came to the prayer circle on Saturday as well as Joseph who joined us in Arizona. Together we grow in the Love, and together we can help spread the word about this simple, beautiful plan of salvation.

With much love to all,
Dennis