Blackpool England here we come

A forum for Al to post his musings
dmreed2
Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by dmreed2 »

Yahooooooo, this is exciting news!!!! :lol: A very Big Thank you to Dennis and everyone involved in making this happen. God works in mysterious ways but His Love will never fail or be contained. I suspect this is just the beginning of barriers and obstacles that will fall in the wake of His Love spreading across the globe and to every wounded and waiting heart. Jeanne and Al may your journeys overseas be always supported and filled with beautiful experiences as you are drawn ever closer to theirs and His waiting Heart.

Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thank you all for your loving and whole hearted responses . We are excited, anticipatory and prayerful. We don't know when we will get to Blackpool but for now just knowing that the door is open is comfort enough. God will guide the rest. We are presently with Ruth Duval in Florida, leaving today to visit friends in Sarasota. The adventure continues. Much love to you all......Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Okay, I just gotta say it .... truly, I'm marveled at the turn of events surroundings this overturn and all that took place in the delightful outcome. I know there was great disappointment surrounding the events which delayed the movement.

As joyful as I am for the Blackpool chapter to be moving forward, my heart is a little heavy, too!! Excuse me while I wipe away my tears and compose myself. I'm really gonna miss these two. I have had the great fortune of living relatively a stone's throw away to Al & Jeanne in comparison to most of you (o.k. not Terry, Barb, Judy, Darlene, etc.). Our deeper relationship was ignited at the DC retreat - so it's not that I have had many, many years with them - however, their genuine companionship, ear, shoulder, laughter, tear have be instrumental. With the monthly prayer sits that I have been blessed to be a part of - I just have to say .....
I AM TRULY GOING TO MISS YOU TWO ! ! ! !

You better not be gone forever, I know that it is great work God has placed into your lives and you will serve in your best ways!! Truly, I am happy for all of this, yet, simply allowing my feelings to be acknowledged at having read the news!

Big Love,
Maureen
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh Maureen, thank you for your love and your concern. I think that you are a little too worried about how long we will be away. There is nothing to worry about at present since there is nothing officially offered . My last contract was cancelled after the visa rejection. If we do land up going, it will take some time to organize so you are stuck with us for at least a good part of this year. I hope this gives you some peace of mind and please know that you are always in our hearts .

We'll be in NYC tomorrow and off to Namibia by next Monday. I don't anticipate being in touch here while we are travelling in Africa. Much love........Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

YAHOOOOO !!!! Oh, sorry was that my outside voice ??? Sheesh.

Al, at first when I read your response, I read it through the voice of Jeanne, then .... I saw your name attached (you are throwing me off with your incognito under Jeanne's avatar while away). The note was tender and comforting and when I saw your name attached - a smile came upon my face ..... not that your expressions are not tender and comforting, cuz they are .... but it was special to have you read my heartfelt post and it touch you in a way that you wanted to relieve my soul!!

Thank you for that!!

So, now that my soul is more fully awake to the glory & gratitude to hold for those that are placed in my midst .... I will cherish more deeply my regular time with the two of you lovely, dear and gracious souls.

p.s. last night's prayer sit at Barb & Terry's was very moving ... lots of healing for the 12 souls that attended. A beautiful group as always. I have become the personal "Miss Daisy" to Bert & Shirley driving these 2 beautiful souls on the Wed. night sits. Such a pleasure to ride with them and share the stories of soul/longing of soul/development of soul. Truly food for my soul.

Okay, as you were then, off to NYC and Namibia .... I breathe deeply having read your message.

Great Love and Joy,
Maureen