Blackpool England here we come

A forum for Al to post his musings
Joseph
Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by Joseph »

Dear Al and Dennis and Sandy ...

Keep the words flowing when you have time! We who will be absent (physically) from the festivities and spiritual highs will hang on all your words so that we will feel that we are there with you. For we are "in spirit."

I loved every bit of your travelogue, Al. You have a gift for telling it plainly so that your experiences become very real to us. And I pray for the safety and ease of travel for all that are making their final arrangements. May your umbrellas keep the rain off your back! :lol:

With much love and prayers,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for your replies Sandy and Dennis. We also went to Bunratty Castle but were steered to a restaurant called the creamery rather than Durty Marys ( too much for the tourists apparently). That was our first day. Last night we conducted a small meeting in Cork on DL. It went very well with 8 attending. The Love was so strong there that the place heated up with spiritual energy and serene Love. Everyone could feel it. Jeanne, Tim and I gave short talk and we had a prayer together. A spirit by the name of Faith came through. She knew most of the participants when she was on earth. She encouraged them all to pray for Divine Love. A lovely celestial spirit who must have progressed quickly after she passed over. Every day has been magical here and yes, this is a bit of heaven and so very green.

I don't know Sandy about the plugs, it's 220 here and 3 pronged plugs . In the US it's 120 V. I'll lend you my umbrella when I see you!

The excitement builds. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Al, thank you for taking the time to write about your trip so far. It sounds like Tim and his family are lovely souls and they do sound so welcoming! So amazing that you received a message from Faith, who most of them know and is also on the Divine Path - that is great and very beneficial to the audience.

I wish I could be there with all of you! I look forward to the updates. Love, Kathy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Kathy, this trip has been guided and so very rich. We went to an Abbey yesterday that had beautiful gardens and priceless art. We also had a very insightful conversation with Tim about some future involvement with WHC. Quite exciting but I wont say any more until we know more details. Again, an amazing trip filled with surprises. ;) . Our talk last night was a bit challenging but also rewarding . Another 8 hungry souls showed up with intense questions . All in all things went well with a lovely prayer for Divine Love at the end. We keep encouraging Tim to set up a DL prayer circle here which he may well do. Off to Blackpool today and I'm eagerly anticipating seeing all my old soul friends and my new soul friends. We will not have computer access there so unfortunately you will have to wait for our return to Ireland for an update. Keep praying for us folks, it really helps. God bless.........Al
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Just returned home - to Tim and Merrie's after an incredible day touring the countryside followed by a fabulous seafood dinner in Bunratty!

Last nite there were 20 people attending our presentation at the Science and Humanities College in Limerick - it was filled with love and everyone there was so open that spirit guide Andrew spoke to the gathering! Tomorrow we meet Joan Warden who is sightseeing in Ireland at the Cliffs of Mohr, then we have another engagement in Limerick.

Tim has us running!! But it's all been wonderful. our flight leaves for Vancouver Saturday morning so we'll be home to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful posts and for all your prayers.....we've been carried in a mighty river of love!

Hugs Jeanne xo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Blackpool was an amazing experience, coming together to all pray for Divine Love was so powerful. Just meeting everyone for the first time was so wonderful too. We are building a great network of people all connected through the Love of the Father, and boy is this network Global!!

To those who joined us in spirit, thank you for your support in prayers. Hopefully we can all meet again soon in the Washington D.C. area in celebration of the 100 year anniversary of the first messages from Jesus to James Padgett.

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'm back home now in Gibsons and have time to reflect on our journeys. This retreat and travel to Ireland has been absolutely wonderful. A spiritual journey in every respect. All the planning and preparation that went into it was well worth it and has fulfilled it's purpose on so many levels. We made a deep connection with so many new friends who resonate with the Divine Love truths.

The facilities in Blackpool were elegant and welcoming. No roller coasters next door. It's amazing how a few blocks off the beach, you would swear that you are in a different town. The WHC center is located in a nice neighborhood and is surrounded by gardens and other stately homes. This place is big, with room after room and an adjoining house that for now is empty. The rooms that we used on the main floor were very ornate with plaster relief 15 foot ceilings and colored leaded glass windows. Everything well kept ,brightly painted and clean. Upstairs had very similar facilities. This was a converted mansion built in the mid to late 1800's and indeed was very impressive. The most impressive thing however was the light and Love that suffused the place. I think the angels were there well before us preparing it for our prayer times. Each prayer time was attended by at least 50 participants, not all Divine Love followers. This was a joint meeting after all between us and the World Healing Crusade. Because of this, it took a little time to adjust to the diverse conditions that were present but within a day, we were well up to speed. Many celestials spoke to us and you can see their communications on the messages forum. Even brother Mandus who was a key figure to the WHC'ers and now in spirit spoke and approved of what we are doing. It seems that this beautiful place has not been well used for some time and he was pleased to see the action so to speak. He also indicated that the Divine Love was the next step. Every indication to us is that they want to collaborate in some way to assist us in our efforts and thereby bringing new life to theirs. A match made in heaven so to speak ;) . The WHC is a very Christian based organization that is not in many respects on the same page as us but there is a mood for change and acceptance so we will attempt to build on that. Tim O'Higgins, our host and head of the center is very much on side but I believe that many of the regular members of the organization are not as open. Our strong guidance before we left for Blackpool indicated that this door would open many doors, so we will see. Each day brings new possibilities and we are open to that loving flow of God's Will.

Most of the WHC people that we met were mentored by a very lovely woman named Faith. She was an American who lived her life on guidance and her love for Jesus. She was very gifted in soul perceptions and had a keen intellect. She was guided to go to Ireland and soon collected many lovely souls who attended her many talks there.We were regaled with many stories about Faith and her adventures in Ireland. She was very outspoken and riled up the Catholic clergy something fearce. I love the story of when she was invited to speak at a church service and the priest who introduced her commented that if God wanted women to wear ear rings, they would have been born with them. Her retort was that she would be willing to shed them and all her clothes since she wasn't born with them either. Eventually she landed up marrying brother Mandus's son Conrad who at that time was head of the WHC after Mandus died. So her connection to the WHC is very strong. In time, those who followed Faith and Mandus were combined by this marriage. Tim, who was a follower of Faith met Conrad and they became very good friends. When Conrad died, Tim was asked to head up the administrative part of the organization. A man by the name of Roy took over the spiritual side of things. Since Faith's and Conrad's passing some years back, many have fallen away from the WHC and attendance there has been very sparse. This is why we were encouraged to hold a retreat there by Tim, who has been studying the Padgett materials and has experienced the Divine Love in a deep way. He sees us as an answer to prayer. Surprisingly Faith has also come into the picture and is now on the Divine Pathway and celestial. She gave several messages to that affect although I think only two were recorded. I know our guides have said that there would be many surprises and I must say I never expected to see how all this has played out and continues to do so. Faith is now around all the time and she is a beautiful spirit. She wants to bring what was started by Mandus to the Divine Love consciousness. I find this both exciting and a little perplexing as most believe all the biblical accounts of truth. This would not be an easy sell to them although those of the Faith camp seem very willing to go there so that is a start.

A very important part of this retreat is embodied in the message given by Jesus on the second morning of the gathering. It was in the form of a calling. He wants us all to be disciples of his message of Divine Love. It was a powerful message and the room was filled with angels, thousands of them. As if to accentuate what Jesus spoke, the room felt as if heaven was brought down to earth. Many wept with the experience and as the channel, I felt the earnestness and authority of what he said. I think many of us are still trying to integrate this message into our consciousness and that is why you are not hearing too much about it here so far. The time is now according to Jesus and we are all asked to join in a concerted effort to spread these truths and God's Love to our suffering world. Some are saying that this is an old message, spoken many times in the past but the renewed vigor and immediacy of it indicates to me that there is no time to waste. Whatever resources required will be given to those who take up the call. We will be guided and lead to what we need to do. Everyone has a part to play and a role to fulfill. I believe that this moment was a turning point for many who attended. Something shifted there and we are not going back. I know my commitment and sense of joy has been completely renewed and infused with a Loving faith that all will be guided and unfold in the will of God. This is not just words spoken while on a high from a beautiful spiritual retreat but instead it comes from a place that needed to be healed because of my own human fears of stepping forward. I believe my soul consciousness was levered a little further into my every day consciousness. A week later, I am still feeling this and believe me, I'm back down to earth after catching up with work etc. I was changed there and am now more open to step forward in faith and trust. I know Jesus and the angels will be by my side at all times. Jesus called me forty years back to be his disciple and now I know that I have answered that call in a more complete way.This I believe will bring many changes to our lives and I no longer feel wary of these changes but welcome them as the fulfillment of my soul's promise to God to be his instrument of Love and peace.

As indicated by spirit, one big door has opened with the Blackpool retreat and many more are to follow. Our world needs to know in a meaningful way that God loves them. The only way for others to really hear this message is by contact with those of us willingly expressing God's Love through our many gifts and generosity of spirit. Truth can be given in many ways but I still believe the most powerful vehicle is a soul willing to be a channel of Love, clear and uninhibited . With this as the precursor, the right words will follow. Love and acceptance first, as in simple acts of service and kindness, then the words. Being able to listen to your guidance is also very helpful. I think we are all able to do this one way or another. This is not complicated nor does it require you to abandon your lives and hit the road. It will build on the inner shifts and the right things will happen at the right times. All that is required is a willingness to be open to the process that is the renovation of our very core through the Love. From this, all will flow and be added .

For those of you who patiently read this rather long reflection, I thank you for doing so. There is so much to say but I will leave it here as I must get back to my chores. I'm sure this is enough for one go anyway :shock: . I love you all so much and I want to be as open and honest as I can be with these events and outcomes as I see them. I'm sure others have more to add and a different perspective to share. I've also talked a bit about what happened in Ireland under Werner's thread about Michael's message. Thank you again for your indulgence and God bless all who are a part of this. Much love.....Al
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear Al,

Blackpool was just another wonderful surprise on our path of Divine Love. Everything exceeded our wildest expectations, including the weather :lol:

As you mentioned, the messages are now posted on the main website and can be viewed here http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/categor ... evelations

And since you were describing this beautiful place, I thought I would add a couple of photos of the exterior of this wonderful venue.

You can see the full-sized photos on my Picassa online photo album as well as other photos from Blackpool here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1131624601 ... directlink

Hopefully, others can share their photos on one of these free, photo-sharing websites so we can share with everyone.

Love to all, and I know Suzie and I cannot wait to gather together once again to pray in such powerful gatherings for more of His Divine Love!

Dennis
Marion
New Friend

Post by Marion »

Dear Al,

you find such wonderful words to express your expieriences. Thank you so much for this review. You know it is not so easy for me to find the right words in english language but my heart is flowing over and I hope you can feel this energie of love. I am so much in accordance with your words and I feel very much the same way. It means a lot to me to let you know this because I think to share this is a way of showing my deep appreciation and a manifestation of our bond.

Much love to both of you!

Marion
rev.tim
Happy Camper

Post by rev.tim »

Dear brother Al,

My heartfelt thanks to you for posting your thoughts and personal insights about what happened at Blackpool. There seems to be a new energy expressed in your writing. I can feel the strength in your words on a different level than in past writings...very inspiring to me. You wrote:

"...the renewed vigor and immediacy of it indicates to me that there is no time to waste. Whatever resources required will be given to those who take up the call. We will be guided and lead to what we need to do. Everyone has a part to play and a role to fulfill. I believe that this moment was a turning point..."

Hope to write more fully about how inspiring those words are for me personally, specifically about how it relates to moving my music ministry to the next level, which I totally do not know how to do at this point in time. But it IS going to happen. My commitment is greater than before after reading what you wrote. Thanks again, Al.

And thank you Jeanne for your writing your thoughts. Thank you Dennis for the good photos. And thank you Marion for expressing your "simpatico" with Al and the other retreat attendees. The meaning of your writing about that came through quite well!

Wishing you all continued guidance from Above.
Tim