Blackpool England here we come

A forum for Al to post his musings
DennisT
Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by DennisT »

Dear Al,

You and Jeanne are our role models. With love and grace you have accepted the highs and lows of a tremendous roller coaster ride, and in reality have dealt with some real terrible blows. Yet, you continue to live and walk with God's Love flowing from within you. I know I would have probably been cursing and screaming more than once, but you both have shown us how to handle some very low points that life deals and turn to God for more of His Love and Grace. I want to be more like you when I grow up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big hugs, my dear friend, and I can't wait to see the other doors that God will continue to open for you and your loving wife, Jeanne!

I will see you both soon!

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I'm delighted to say that the Blackpool venture is indeed not dead. Far from it as we just recently received news that our Visa application rejection has been overturned :P . With the help of the legal wisdom of Dennis Tormey and Jeanne's superb administrative skills we wrote a 64 page rebuttal to the UK visa office in New York. That was last November. Yesterday we got news that the rejection was overturned by the visa officer. The chances of this were remote, only a small percentage of such appeals are accepted and reversed by this office. It seems that God has worked a small miracle in order to bring us to Britain to do the spiritual work which we were invited to do. I am humbled by this remarkable turn of events :) .From three different sources ( four including my own) we were told that our efforts in England will be blocked but overcome. In the past several months I must admit that I doubted that the roadblock could be averted . Indeed I eat humble pie and savor it as my soul leaps for joy at the prospects which lie in the future. Oh happy days :P :P :P .

Thank you God for your deep and profound blessings. I seek to serve you in whatever capacity your Will reveals to me. Thank you for the blessings which you provided in the brilliant capacities of our dear brother and friend Dennis and my dear wife who was always sure that we would overcome these barriers. My faith is strengthened by such ordeals. My soul leaps for joy in recognition of the power of God's Great Will. Thank you to all who prayed on our behalf for this blessing. We are truly blessed. Much love to you all........Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I want to echo what Al has written here and extend my own heartfelt and deepest gratitude to Dennis & Suzy who never stopped believing in us or this calling. Dennis spent countless hours, researching U.K. immigration law, working to meet the deadline on several sleepless nights as he was also preparing for his wedding! Thank you for your commitment and unselfish dedication, for helping us keep the faith. We could not have done it without you! What this means in our lives now requires a leap of faith into the unknown. :?: Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

It is amazing indeed, and Dennis' contribution there absolutely invaluable. Gods Will be done.

hugs
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

A blessing indeed! Thank you Dennis for your faith, your skills, your legal expertise, your investment of time and effort in helping Jeanne prepare the document that persuaded officials to reverse the decision! An awesome contribution for which I thank you! The months since the visa was denied were valuable in the lessons learned, the famiily needs attended to, the growing that occured. The Father's Will will reveal the next steps, now that this obstacle has been removed.
With gratitude and appreciation for your vital role, Dennis,
Love,
Terry
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Celebrating with you in the dance of joy in the excitement of what will come. May God bless you abundantly dear Al and Jeanne for being open to the Will of our beloved Father, though it seems we have to make some detours at times. Many blessings of love to you dear Dennis for the instrumentality for having made it possible, and many blessings of love to our dear Geoff in your continued commitment in the efforts at the WHC.
I just cant stop dancing..... :D
Love and hugs, Helge.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello everyone,

Yes it is a day for celebrating, and let's fully embrace this joy! God and his angles were hard at work, moving the souls of those who reviewed the appeal and making the decision to overturn the initial ruling! I don't want to sound spoiled, but I think I have witnessed more miracles within our small DL family than I have experienced in my entire lifetime. :D Who knows, maybe now I just have enough soul perception to perceive them :lol:

You are so welcome my dear friends, Al & Jeanne! And thank you everyone else for the kind words. Now the work continues as we spread these Truths of the Father, to the UK and beyond.

Love and hugs, everyone!

Dennis
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Al & Jeanne and Dennis ... to all!

What great news! A time to celebrate and give thanks to our Father and His angels -- both in Celestial places but also here on earth. Truly this is a wonderful expression of team work, patience and faith.

Also, it reminds me of three words spoken at the 100th Anniversary Retreat in Washington ... It is time. If my memory is correct, these three words were spoken by Geoff.

Hip, hip - hooray!

With love to one and all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

WOOOOOW!!! That's just marvellous news!

O man... Well done, Dennis! Well done, Jeanne!

So the story continues in England.. I'm so happy about that!

Thank you God for your wondrous ways..even if they seem quite inexplicable to us at times.. ;)

Hugs to all of you,
Arie
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

WOW, such wonderful news! You guys never gave up, did you!? A testimony in faith and perseverance. I am thrilled for you Al and Jeanne. And special thanks to Dennis and Suzie for your huge contribution ! Love to all, Kristy