Blackpool England here we come

A forum for Al to post his musings
Joseph
Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by Joseph »

Hi Al and Jeanne,

Curiosity has me asking: Are you now located in Blackpool?

I understand Brian I is there; is this true?

Hugs,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Brian just finished attending a prayer and Divine Love retreat in Bog Hill Ireland. He is returning to Blackpool this week to attend a similar retreat at the WHC. Judy, Jeanne's sister, has returned today from the Irish retreat and will tell us all about it.Terry Adler will accompany Brian, Tim O , his wife Merrie and Anne to the next retreat. So, they were there in Ireland and we were not. We are still waiting for our visas and as it stands, it is not likely that we will be attending the Blackpool retreat either. This is frustrating, bewildering and causing me to question my guidance. We want to be there in the thick of things but since the British consulate in NYC has everything, we cannot travel until they give our passports back and grant our visas.

Brian made a commitment to go to Blackpool when we met in Caloundra. I think you were party to the conversation that he felt impressed to come over there. He toured through the Middle East, Greece and Rome before arriving. Our absence does not seem to have dampened his enthusiasm and he is having all manner of spiritual encounters and experiences on his travels. A true instrument for God I would say. I'm envious of his freedom and willingness to go with the flow. I too want to go with God's flow but cannot. So there you have it. I'm sure that our time will come. Thanks for asking Joseph. I hope you are not sizzling too much in that Arizona summer. Much love to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Such a shame I for one was really looking forward to catching up with you both this year im sure something will unfold over the next few weeks which will bring to light why you were kept from coming.

Lots of love Gemma ♥
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

We are always being tested, aren't we? I betcha I have told myself that "patience is a virtue" at least 1000 times in my adult life. I can imagine, Al (and Jeanne) how disappointed you must feel given you haven't been able to be in Blackpool, or participate in the retreats. I would be disappointed too and actually am for you as well as the other participants. If I was a betting person, I would bet that your guidance has been spot on, however, the execution of the perfect plan has been fouled up by "man". I will continue to pray for "your release" so that you guys can get going on your calling. With Love and with great excitement for the retreat coming up in September, Kristy
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Al,

This won't prevent you from attending the Retreat in Washington DC, will it? Doe the embassy have your passports?
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Gemma, Kristy and Dennis for your kind words and concerns. Our disappointment is great as is my frustration. Yes, we are stuck here for the time being. This would have been the last possible day to organize our escape to England but nothing has come through so the reality sandwich is that we are presently hooped and still waiting for action. The office in NYC has all of our documents including our passports. If they wanted to steal our identities , now would be the perfect opportunity :cry: . I agree with you Kristy that this is interference and man made. We are learning huge lessons here and I am reassessing everything . My faith has not diminished nor is my confidence that God will find a way but I am less naïve and innocent regarding the power of negativity to put up barriers.

Keep praying for us and our sincere hope is that we will be in Washington for all that is planned. I'm looking into the possibility of crossing the border and flying out of Seattle. God will find a way and we need to keep ourselves open to the possibilities available to us. God bless for now. With Love and faith..........Al
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al & Jeanne,

I am so very saddened to hear that the passports and visas still did not arrive today. Nevertheless, there is still time to turn this situation around IF you will be open to what I’m about to say. Therefore, I would like to share something that was a private message between several people back on August 19 which I believe started with a message from Debra Clemente. Truly hope you don’t mind my cutting and pasting parts of it here because my goal is to use it as teaching tool. Because in the midst of adversity it is very easy to get caught up in what is NOT happening than actually learning what you can do by being an active participant in the midst of spiritual warfar.

Excerpt of Al’s response to Debra Clemente on Aug. 19, 2014
We thought that we were following our guidance and doing so with a great deal of faith and desire. Stepping out as we were guided to do. So now we are encountering a wall that was not anticipated or welcome. Our plans are now up in the air, our credibility a little tarnished because other’s trusted our guidance and plans. So are we just tied up in ego and willfulness or have the conditions of this world caught up with us in unanticipated and negative ways? It is an easy thing to assume that God will carry us because what we are doing is His Will (at least mostly). Are we being deluded and willful in our own thinking? Certainly that has something to do with it. Are we naïve and unthinking in our planning? We did the best we could to assure that all our ducks were in a row regarding the visa situation.

Is this negative forces trying to thwart our efforts? To some degree, I think that this is true as we have received warnings from three different sources that someone is trying to stop us. These were call trusted mediums who did not know one another. They also all confirmed that we would be successful in the end. It’s the waiting for things to be resolved that has the human side, that side that needs to be thumped up the side of the head, that is sooo very tired of waiting.

Like Kristi said, this delay is man made. Moreover, it is confirmation to what you've had three different sources confirm that there are negative forces trying to thwart your efforts. So, do you just sit back and allow them to do this without a fight. Well, you did pray, but now you must learn out to do spiritual battle by activity participating in the fight as you wait. You must be careful not to give the enemy more fuel to destroy your plans by NOT confessing that even God will not go against man’s free will. But that God is greater than any force of evil or man that can come against you.

Don't want to this to come off like a sermon, but I wanted to share excerpts from my reply to your message to Debra because I too have been under attack from evil forces that did not want me to succeed. Thankfully, I did cut mine down too. Yet, I had to be taught how to fight against those forces and NOT ALLOW THEM TO DICTATE OR CONTROL MY FATE.

My response on Aug. 20, 2014:
Dear Al & Jeanne, et al,

Thank you for including me in this conversation. I do understand your frustrations and concerns over the fact that you've put so much into getting this assignment off the ground and from start to finish you have been doing your part in being obedient to your guidance and God's Will in moving forward with this Divine Love movement and taking it global with in person Divine Love Retreats, etc. But now you are facing a wall of resistance and this has been confirmed by three different mediums.

Therefore, when I come along and ask you to walk by FAITH and not by sight, it really does sound naive and little bit foolish under the circumstances. However, when I tell you that what you are going through, I've been through on a smaller scale because I am one person and you guys are two with a large following. But trust me I know you pain and anguish about now.

Remember that cruise I went on with my prayer partner. I had been working two jobs plus overtime on my day job trying to get this paid for. And even though I had worked the hours, my money seemed to be blocked for getting to me. For example, I had over $700 in checks that one of my jobs had not paid me for. When I called and asked about coming in to pick them up, I was only given about $500. However, the next week, I received over $200 in the mail. Why was my money being delayed?

Long story short.

I had pissed off some evil people by breaking their spiritual holds off of some of their victims (by praying with two or three people in agreement). Plus, I had also been doing my research about why our heavenly Father was upset with people going to hell through the churches. This caused a chain reaction of retaliation and backlashing of spirits toward me and my family. WHY? I didn't understand all the coverings I'd should have had BEFORE knocking down the strongholds. Thus, had evil negative forces coming at me from various directions. They did succeed in some of their attacks, yet our heavenly Father had sustained me and given me help to bounce back. And YES, I had come into the knowledge of TGRA and Divine Love, and was doing the Will of my heavenly Father and He did come to my rescue.
But you don't have to be defeated NOT NOW! Blackpool is important and it's NOT TOO LATE TO FLY OUT BY FRIDAY!!

Back to Excerpt:

Al & Jeanne and all the others that have come on board to assist you guys and stand with you in this mission that the Master has asked you to undertake will be given protection, provision and supernatural assistance from the army of Yehweh Saboath (The Lord God of Hosts), Jesus (Master) and his Celestial Angels that are mighty in battle and in numbers than they were 2000 years ago. That is why I truly said, that we have to walk by FAITH and not by sight. Okay, it may be hard to accept coming from me. But please see what Helen Padgett told James Padgett:
"Well the power that will be exerted by that band will surpass any power that has been excerted before, and you will have the protection and sustaining power of spirits that will not permit any undesirable spirits or mortals to interfere with your work." (Vol. II, Pg. 105)
That was written around 1914(??). That is like a manual typewriter in today's world. Jesus and his Celestial army are much greater in size than then. Thus, can be compared to our being in the wireless computer age now and our heavenly Father is way more powerful than that. You have been given a band and so much more. Yet, I will pray that the Father pulls back the spiritual veil and allow you to see the FORCES THAT ARE SURROUNDING YOU AND FIGHTING ON YOUR BEHALF AGAINST THE ATTACK OF THE ENEMY!!! [/quote]

Nevertheless, how do you also participate in the battle? You already prayed and that's the beginning. Now you must start making what comes out of YOUR MOUTH the same things that you have been told by Jesus and your band. When negative, helpless thoughts try to rise, you must inwardly come against those thoughts. The power of life and death truly are in the tongue, but YOUR thought can be a kill switch too IF you don't know how to turn them off. Does that make sense?

In another part of your response Al had mentioned how Jesus was cruxified and the darkness was too great. (paraphrased) Yes, Jesus was cruxified on the cross, but he had actually asked his disciples to stay awake and pray while he went to pray alone. They went to sleep. IMHO: IF they would have jointly done what he asked them to do the enemy would not have been able to defeat him at that time. We have to make an effort to work with the Creator by standing on His promises and believing the Divine help that he has sent you can are able to get the work done IF you don't pour water on the fire before it get's going good. Therefore, please start confessing powerful affirmations that Jesus and your band have already instructed you to stand on because FAITH COMES BY HEARING...so PLEASE let your voices and thoughts be heard. ;) :D ;)

Much love and support,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well I love your fire and passion Marga but I cannot see a way through this dilemma . We can't travel without a passport and I don't feel compelled to fork out a whole lot of money only to be turned away at the airport or in England because of it. It would be naïve to think that they would let us fly without the proper documents. Also, my faith is not that strong to think that God would blind the officials and they would let us through like we are in a star wars movie. The reality is that we must be patient, calm and prayerful. Rash moves on our part at this time may have serious consequences. It is wonderful to think that God will save us from these consequences but it did not happen for our beloved Master and we are certainly not in any way as exalted as him. Level heads must prevail here. A few missed gatherings in what may be a very long future list of such events is not cause for loosing our heads Marga. I thank you for your concern and your love and it touches my heart but I can't do what you ask. I'm not a coward but I do know how to pick my battles. This one cannot be won with shear willpower and faith. It requires finesse and decorum and I will try to have both. Co-operating with the authorities will bring more open doors for God to work through than pushing through without being mindful of the consequences. Thanks again for your reminders and your encouragements but we cannot go where you ask at this time. I am sure that it will be possible soon but not now. Much love to you sister and may you be at peace. I am and will try to remain there through these trying times. God bless for now.........Al
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi everyone,
thanks for your passion Marga! Just a quick update! Our lawyer called us at 6:30 am this morning -- the telephone interview is TODAY! So please keep those prayers coming!

We think there isn't enough time for the passports to be couriered back to us and to catch a flight in time for the retreat....but I for one, am happy that Al's guidance is affirmed by the notification that the interview is today....he has been discouraged and doubting himself when I don't think he needs to!

We will keep you posted and let you know how the interview goes! Many thanks, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

Hi dear friends,

As I do understand your frustration, I feel, that all is about faith and trust. You need to trust God in the knowing that all is as it should be. Leave the worries and go with the flow. There is always a reason, but God is so much more intelligent than we are, so trying to understand (with our mind!) why is just not possible. Therefore, to trust the divinity is the important thing.

There are many words here, explanations, but all that is mind stuff. Basically it is about trust: Go to that place, the little door in your heart, where you find the soul. Rest there in God's love. And trust. Maybe ask yourself, what is the gift in this. God is the giver of every god and perfect gift, so what seems an obstacle, is a gift. There is a gift in every hurt, rejection, every emotion and feeling. Find that gift and take it to your heart. What we want is not always what we need. God knows what we need and is far more wise than we are. When you look at things this way, your struggles will end, because you know how perfect everything is and you just trust and have faith.

Love always, always love
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth