Blackpool England here we come

A forum for Al to post his musings
jeanne
Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by jeanne »

thanks for the pictures Dennis....but I couldn't open the link! I have 2 little girls tugging at me to go to the pool...so will run now but can't wait to see your photos! Sandy is planning to gather an album together by putting everyone's photos together. I will send her this link - with GRATITUDE!

Marion! Bless you, dear heart! Bless you!! Words don't matter.....I feel such a wonderful loving connection with you that goes beyond words! THANK YOU for your friendship and I can't wait to see you and Arie again. Most likely next year!

These 2 bathing beauties won't let go....gotta run! We had wonderful Skype calls with Tim and Elizabeth yesterday....we are all connected in The Love! Forever! With love and gratitude, hugs, from Jeanne & Al xoxo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear friend Al,
Thank you so much for these wonderful reflections on our Blackpool retreat. It's a bliss to perceive how wonderfully you are being guided..
Indeed, most of us still seem to be "chewing" on everything we experienced ( not that it's hard to digest :-)), but I'm sure your words have shaped all our feelings and thoughts so well that I tend to believe that our soul-connection has been lifted to such an extent that it only takes one amazing person like yourself to summarise and bring to its core everything that's going on..

I feel an enormous gratitude and deep inner peace for being part of this, being witness to all the present manifestations of God's Love taking place in our lives right at this moment. And I fully, wholeheartedly repeat my "yes" to Jesus's call of October 6th in that holy room again and again..

May the angels keep inspiring and supporting us. May God's Love keep infusing our souls and may we all keep on living the Love in every which way we can, at every tiniest opportunity that is being offered to us..

Much Love to all of you..
Arie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Dennis!
I couldn't use the link either..:-(!
The browser claims it cannot find the page..buhuu!
Well, I'll be patient..or rather try to be ;-)

I still feel the vibes of the amazing party we had in Blackpool thanks to your wonderful talents as a musician/entertainer. Next time I'd love to join you on my saxophone, but now I'm just not good enough yet ;-)

Much Love to you and Susy!!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Marion and Arie for your kind words and inspired reflections. I think the Divine Love movement was rekindled in a big way at Blackpool and now all you folks in Europe are going to bring more fire to the flame. Have you and Sandy considered forming your prayer group yet? I think this step is important. You don't need to have someone with gifts like myself to make it viable. Praying for Divine Love in a group is a powerful experience and can be and very much should be the focus. Once you get the ball rolling, others will be attracted to join. And the angels will be present in numbers with you even if it is just the three of you. You will find yourself having conversations with others about what you are doing and often they will be compelled to come. In our experience, many come and try it out but only a few become committed. At least those who don't stay have learned something about Divine Love. That stays in their soul . You will be doing a great service here and don't forget all those spirits in lower spheres that will be attracted by the light that is generated. This effort has benefits on many levels.
Consistency is key, so is prayer. Some discussion will be required to orient newcomers but we prefer to keep that to a minimum and let people experience the gift of receiving Divine Love first. The details of what that is seem easier to take in once they feel it. Maybe Werner could come sometime and give some messages but excuse my naivety if I'm not considering the language barriers here. I promise you that Jeanne and I will show up before the end of next year to give a retreat where you live if there is enough interest. Even if you don't get the people, it would be wonderful to reconnect in this way. Maybe Connie could come and a few others. Jeanne will be on my case for making plans without thinking this through so she will be correcting me soon I'm sure :shock: . I know that Blackpool will be happening again next year. Washington DC will be in September. Maybe Jeanne and I and a few others will carry on from Washington to Europe. Lots to consider here. Don't forget to ask to be brought into our prayer circle tonight at 8 PM Pacific daylight savings time. Much love to you both and may God bless you abundantly with His Love. Until we talk again.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thank you Al, for all your support and good advice :) . We feel so privileged to have you and Jeanne (and everybody else!) as our new Family in Christ.

Now why didn't I tell you yet???? There you are: I still don't seem to have sorted out everything that has happened (but I did have a lot of work and I was ill and lots of things to do with my 50th birthday and and and..). Just excuses... :oops:

Anyway: Werner (juhuuuu!!!) will be coming to visit us during the weekend of November 30th/December 1st to attend (and enrich) our first prayer-circle!!! Sandy will be there and also Karin, Marion's (and my) sister-in-law, who, for us, is one of the most beautiful living examples of Divine Love. We agreed to limit our first get-together to this small circle, also because it is a first try for Werner to be channeling in English. Not that receiving messages is our first aim, but a beautiful extra gift it will most probably be. And indeed, like you said, people will be interested and the circle will at some point expand. I think, if it all works out fine and Werner is confident, we will be inviting Connie, Jesper, Gemma and Keshia for a next time.

Marion and I also have been talking with various people already and it seems the Love is doing its "Thing", as more and more people seem to be opening up. We've had several friends contacting us "out of the blue" and telling us about major things happening in their life and suddenly showing a wonderful openness for what we are experiencing. There's so much going on...

Thanks a lot for reminding us about this evening's prayer-circle. That'll be 5 o'clock our time, early next morning. We will surely ask to be included :) .

Bye for now :)
Love and blessings,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Good morning from Vancouver! Good morning!
So wonderful to be connected with all of you here.....and the emails keep pouring in with beautiful stories about experiences and impacts of the Blackpool retreat. Al and I are humbled and privileged to be connected to all of you. In our prayer circle at Barb's last night we prayed for everyone here and there was a powerful light and The Love was so healing, so comforting.

How wonderful you will be getting together in prayer! If you let us know the day and hour, we can post on this site and pray to join you in spirit. With hope we will join you in person sometime next year!

Our practice, which we believe has served us very well, is to ask for the Cloak of Protection to envelope you all and that only Celestial angels will influence your circle. Thanks heaven Al has never compromised....I know I would not have had the discernment or strength or wisdom to do this.

As you've said the most important thing is to keep praying for Divine Love, and have faith.....there are so many messages available that receiving messages shouldn't be the focus of your group! We will be praying for Werner and all of you!

With much love, always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Al Said:

“A very important part of this retreat is embodied in the message given by Jesus on the second morning of the gathering. It was in the form of a calling. He wants us all to be disciples of his message of Divine Love. It was a powerful message and the room was filled with angels, thousands of them. As if to accentuate what Jesus spoke, the room felt as if heaven was brought down to earth. Many wept with the experience and as the channel, I felt the earnestness and authority of what he said…

The time is now according to Jesus, and we are all asked to join in a concerted effort to spread these truths and God's Love to our suffering world. Some are saying that this is an old message, spoken many times in the past but the renewed vigor and immediacy of it indicates to me that there is no time to waste. Whatever resources required will be given to those who take up the call. We will be guided and lead to what we need to do. Everyone has a part to play and a role to fulfill. I believe that this moment was a turning point for many who attended. Something shifted there and we are not going back. I know my commitment and sense of joy has been completely renewed and infused with a Loving faith that all will be guided and unfold in the will of God. This is not just words spoken while on a high from a beautiful spiritual retreat but instead it comes from a place that needed to be healed because of my own human fears of stepping forward.”
While I was not able to attend this wonderful retreat in person, I did attend in spirit even though I was in San Diego, CA celebrating one of my older brother's birthday on Oct. 6. I was able to do my prayers and meditation on Saturday night, Oct. 5, and again on Sunday morning, Oct. 6, at the hotel we were staying at. Therefore, I sent prayers up for a successful and powerful outpouring of the Divine Love for all in attendance.

My heart is so full of gratitude and excitement about what Al has stated above and with all the wonderful stories and pictures that are coming from the Blackpool Divine Love Retreat. And the description of Jesus coming through, and the room felt as if heaven was brought down to earth with the presence of thousands of Angels, was how I’d imagined it would be in my head -- knew the atmosphere would tangibly feel like being in another realm.

The hand of God is in this Divine Love Movement, and I’d rather be flowing with it than trying to fight against it. Moreover, since coming from a traditional Christian background, I’ve had to deal with my own fears and rejection from my own family and friends in regards to coming into this knowledge and acceptance of the Divine Love; as well as, my acceptance of spirit to mortal communications.

I'd like to apologize right now for the length of this post because it's been a while, so please forgive me for wanting to share some of what's bubbling up in my soul today.

My own turning point happened prior to Blackpool. After finally being able to meet and pray with other Divine Love Followers, and coming into this DLSF just a few months ago, and experiencing the LOVE, POWER and KNOWLEDGE that we’ve been able to ascertain while participating in the 30-Day Experiment, that awesome life changing prayer we participated in for Joseph Babinsky (which IMHO brought the messages on healing in TGRA in Vol. III & IV to life) by showing us that there are higher levels of healing than we may have known about before. Not to mention, Helge’s insightful topic on the Question of the Spirit of Truth -- That was powerful and insightful to learn the distinction between the Spirit of Truth, Divine Love, and the Holy Spirit. Did I say it's only been a few months of being here. I’ve received confirmation, after confirmation and have both the faith and belief that this is where I’m supposed to be. Thus, my mind is made up to be a part of this Divine Love Progressive Movement. Plus, I am open and willing to learn how and where Jesus wants me to be of service.

Please understand that while all of us may not have been given the gift of channeling spirit to mortal communication (we are not ALL supposed to anyway). Yet as Al stated above, “We will be guided and lead to what we need to do. Everyone has a part to play and a role to fulfill.” Therefore, I want to be OPEN AND WILLING to accept whatever role I’m asked to play. Why? For we are ALL called to be a part of the ONE body, but that body has many parts. For example:
“Stephen said:

“…You must know all the qualities of God are not of equal greatness or degree of importance in the workings of His essence of substance. All of course, partake of His Divine Being; but, as you might say, there is a difference in the workings and scope of their operations. (Vol. II, Pg. 320)

God is wholly Divine and every part and attribute of Him is Divine, and while they are parts of the whole, yet they may be separated in their workings and bestowals; and the man or soul that is the recipient of bestowal of one of these qualities or attributes is NOT necessarily the receipt of the others.” (Vol. II, Pg. 321)

Although in all His attributes there are powers and knowledge, and they accompany the bestowal of all attributes of which they are parts, and one of these Divine attributes may be bestowed upon man, and yet man not become Deity. There can be only ONE GOD, although He may give of His Essence and very Substance so that man can become as He is in that Essence and Substance to the extent that it is bestowed.” (Vol. II, Pg. 321)
For those familiar with the Bible, Paul breaks the Spiritual gifts down like this:

“There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. NOW TO EACH ONE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT IS GIVEN FOR THE COMMON GOOD.

- To one there is given (through the Spirit) the message of Wisdom, to another message of Knowledge, another miraculous powers (special Faith), to another gifts of Healing, another Prophecy, to another Discernment of spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues (languages), to another interpretation of tongue (languages).

All of these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and He gives them to EACH ONE, JUST AS HE DETERMINES. (I COR. 12:1-11 – Please also, see I COR. 12:27-31 & I COR. 13:1-13 (actually describes the attributes of DIVINE LOVE not Natural Love)

Thank you all for sharing your wonderful out of this world experiences at the Blackpool Divine Love Retreat in England. Also, thank you too for allowing me to pour out my heart on this post.

Much love and gratitude to you all,

Marga
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Wonderfully said, Marga!

Please don't ever feel like you are hogging the thread; pour out to your heart's content :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Arie for the update, very exciting indeed. I wish you all the success in the world. With the right motives and in the flow of God's Love, you Will be successful.

Marga, your words are beautiful and inspired. Thank you for sharing them and supporting us as you do. I do believe that we will all find our places in this plan for mankind. I know that you feel the momentum of this growing and manifesting in all kinds of surprising ways. Your enthusiasm and openness is a great asset to this movement and I look forward to meeting you soon. Maybe this January as we will be in California then. God bless for now...I must return to work. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al & Dennis,

Thank you so much for your comments. It felt so good to be able to let you know that "I get it" and I'm on board. The fact the our elder brother, Jesus of Nazareth and his Celestial Angels are bringing these truths, Divine Love, and with power and majesty at such a time as this is so awesome and real to me.

I look forward to meeting you and Jeanne in California in January (my B-day month)!!

With much love and respect for all that DLSF is doing to be an instrument or vehicle of service and being a bekin of LIGHT in this dark and hurting world.

Marga

(May I decrease in order for God's Divine Love to increase!!)