Divine Love Article by Al -- for World Healing Crusade

A forum for Al to post his musings
Kathryn
Family

Re: Divine Love Article by Al -- for World Healing Crusade

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Geoff, I too am interested in the article and you have my e-mail if you also would consider e-mailing it. Love, Kathy
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hey guys... Count me interested in your article too, Geoff... :) And thanks Kristy and Kathy for sharing these stories. I believe there are a indeed great many ways we can be reached :) Love, Zack
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Al, to let you know that the Scrabble dictionary defines Fyke as a bag-shaped fishnet. I don't believe that was what was intended through divine intervention. I think "a loving and God serving mentor" is a better definition and what was meant to be communicated to me.

Kathy, sincere thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it and it provided me with confirmation.

Geoff, if you do send your article around, please email me as well.

With love and gratitude, Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You are welcome to publish it here Geoff. I think the fish net description is more accurate. I always thought I was a plough but maybe not :? . God bless Kristy........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hahahaha, am I the only one who finds that "fyke" fishnet amusing... that is, the apostles having been fishermen themselves... :lol: quite the apt name for you Al... hahaha :D Love, Zack
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

The question is Zack....am I the net, the fish or the fisherman ? The Zen master would say all three. What say you oh laughing one? ..........Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

so who is the boat?

hehheh,

love,
Geoff
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

No no Al, you're ON the net. So that makes you...a surfer? Hahahaha by the way that would be an apt indian name for me if I ever need one - The Laughing One. Hahaha :D
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well, enough of this word play...see what you started Kristy ;) .
Back onto the subject of whether we are to be inspired to talk about the truths of the Divine Love or are we to set out in a reasoned way to explain these truths to whomever we may think would be receptive. It is a tricky question and one I have yet to get a definitive answer to. For some it can only be approached in an intellectual way. Their conciousness is so set in their heads that there is no emotional component to their spiritual pursuit. It is a reasoned approach that is more a game of semantics rather than gut feeling. These people, I believe, rarely come to the Divine Love because they are so well defended from the head down that they would find it extreemly difficult to feel the Love in prayer and meditation. They may experience a certain clarity and peace but this is the result of a calmed mind rather than perceiving something from outside of themselves. They are more likely to be attracted to the natural path as their's is often a goal of perfecting themselves and seeking detachment from an often judgemental mind. This is a harsh path but for those who are sincere, I believe that they would gain great benefit from this way to spiritual enlightenment. It just isn't our way

To be a teacher of the Love is to be an example of the Love. To be in the river of this Love's Divine flow and a creature of grace, humility and generosity is the hallmark of an individual who walks the Divine Path. I believe we are all struggling to be there at all times. We have each tasted this sweet place of peace and grace and it's influence puts us in the flow of opportunity to be a channel of Love and truth for others.

That may include talking about these truths but more often than not it is just being in the flow of the Love. For those around you, they will sense this grace and will often ask what is different or unique about you. That is the door opened to speak. There is no need to push truth upon someone because with love, truth becomes personal and the boundaries are respected between individuals . In other words, you can share a your truth and your personal spiritual journey but to proselytise would be a mistake. Of course questions are to be answered as best we can and the simple truths are best expressed in simple terms but if you are compelled to gush forth with everything, I would counsel you to hold back a little bit. Too much, too soon will often overwhelm the novice or even scare them if such information of spirit communication is mentioned. Better to be a little coy. People are intigued by stories of personal transformation and blissful encounters. Technical truths about the spirit world and spirit communication are a bit of a turn off for many but there is the exception where some are very intrigued.

Jeanne and I have been running prayer circles, healing circles and discussion groups for decades and we have found that the most effective way to helping others understand about Divine Love is to sit in prayer and meditation with them so that they experience the Love first hand if they are receptive. We do not push the 'Truths" on them because we are of the opinion that the simple truths of Divine Love will become evident as time goes on. We've have everyone from Buddists to born again Christians sitting with us and have had very little conflict or differences crop up. There have been discussions about truth and we present what we know with a caveat that others are welcome to believe what they like. It is important to note, however, that it is difficult to sit with a room full of peolpe who are all praying or meditating for different things. If the majority are with the Love, then there does not seem to be a problem and those who miss the boat tend to fall away in time.

So I am trying to impress upon you that the words are secondary. I believe that the soul has a different vocabulary and does not necessarily require words to lead it to truth. Of course the mind always requires words and for most, it is the word before the experience that comes into play. Yet the Buddist that experiences an inflowing of Divine Love will define in their minds the experience differently than those who follow the Padgett books but both are receiving the Love. Who is to judge that the Buddist is not having a valid and truthful experience? In the eons of time to come for all of us, we will get to truth eventually. It is just our egos that want to impose our version of truth upon another. This is folly but oh how gratifying it is when another sees things from your perspective. That is a joyful and bonding experience and I, like I'm sure all of you, long for that place of mutual acceptance and understanding. Increasing the family of Love in this way is desirable but often requires a lot of time and patience. People must come to this in their own time and way. If you exercise love and patience as our angel friends must do with us every day, then you will be blessed with opportunities to educate those who are willing to listen. Those opportunities often come at suprising times but who amongst you would turn someone away just because it may be inconvinient? The key is to be in good spiritual condition at all times. Pray for the Love every day and ask to be used as a channel of truth and Love throughout the day and God will answer your prayers.

God bless you and may you follow the path that is meant for each one of you. With love.......Al
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear AL, Nicely written post. There is much wisdom packed into it, as well as years of experience in the flow of Divine Love. I was particularly drawn to the place where you wrote:

I believe that the soul has a different vocabulary and does not necessarily require words to lead it to truth. Of course the mind always requires words and for most, it is the word before the experience that comes into play.

And I also love how you express and make room for a wide variety of the way people experience the Divine Love. The part where you give the example of the Buddhist experiencing Divine Love is a great example. Yes, in the eons of our life in the spirit world we will see this unfold.

Thanks, Al.

With love and a hug,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now