I've just published a new book

A forum for Al to post his musings
Brooke
Family

Re: I've just published a new book

Post by Brooke »

The thrill it must emanate to see your work in print and wonder and ponder of all the lives that it may touch in
many different ways. As of 12:30 pm today, a copy of your book according to 'tracking' has landed in PA and will be
delivered to me on Thursday.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:51 am The book just arrived at our door yesterday. I am now published and available at Lulu and hopefully Amazon. God bless..........Al
The beam on your face with book in hand was a wonder to behold. It only gets to Amazon after I approve it for distribution.

But I need someone to actually LOOK at the new version before I can approve it for Amazon. Those are the books going to AREI, which Lulu tells me was delivered on Aug 20th.
G
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, the book were delivered and some sold as well. I have things I wish to add to the new addition and we received a very good message on Divine Love mediumship just recently. So maybe best to wait for the rewrite. I'll be working on that this coming week. Never a dull moment around here with more company coming for the weekend then you know who later next week. And I thought that I was retired :? . Good to be working in this way though. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Tested
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

me too, patience is currently really stretched?
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi guys,

Can you enlighten me? Are there reasons not to publish with Amazon?

Mind you, I think the book needs quite a few revisions!! But still I'm curious!

We are planning to launch an Online Divine Love Mediumship program Friday, April 3 on Zoom. I will be posting more details soon.

Kind regards,
Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Jeanne,

My reason for sticking with Lulu is three fold:

1. They never hassle you over copyright. Amazon as you may know has driven Christian to distraction.

2. They print all round the world so I get - or used to - my books printed in Australia. Cheaper postage, faster delivery. But they just cancelled their Melbourne printer. If they don't replace them, I would have a different view. The last book that got printed in USA was shipped - yes it was - to Sweden where it was re-shipped to me in Sydney.

3. 90% of my book "sales" are books I buy. They give "owners" a very decent discount. Amazon does not. I can also of course list on Amazon using Lulu as my distributor. But if it does not sell well, it ends up being recorded "out of stock" on Amazon. I can also add whenever I have had issues Lulu support has been fabulous.