I've started my book

A forum for Al to post his musings
JAB
Family

Re: I've started my book

Post by JAB »

Dear Al,

Thank you for a really nice response of your writing, and the comparison to your work as a potter.

When I finished my first book back in 2002, I received a note from my self-publishing company (Lulu.com). In their note, they mentioned that the easiest part of my work is now completed. I mumbled to myself, "What in the world are they talking about?" In a nutshell, Lulu.com said that the work of a writer is a 90/10 effort, meaning, 10% of our work goes into the writing of a book, and 90% effort goes to publicity and promotion (public relations).

Well, to be honest, I have never accomplished that goal. I fail miserably in public relations. At best, 14 years later, I am at 80/20, a far reach from 90/10. And this is why I rarely sell many of my books.

I pray that you have the energy, know-how, and willingness to allow your book to fly into the public realm. In terms of the "market" for Divine Love books, we have barely scratched the surface, and I am referring to all of us that know of the Divine Love and its great benefits in this world and the next.

With love,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for your sage advice Joseph. You are way ahead of me in publishing and promotion. The closest I've come to promotion is that the angels have promised that the book will get into the hands of people who need to read it. While we are plugged into a great many people from all over the world, most of these people already know about the Divine Love and this is meant to be a book introducing the Divine Love to those who don't know anything about it. My secret weapon is Jeanne who could sell the shirt off your back and you would thank her for it.

So, that said, you can now order this book on Create Space . It would be great if some of my friends would order it and submit a review. :) . The link is https://www.createspace.com/6479323. I hope that you like it. I loved writing it. Much love......Al

Here's my baby:

The Quiet Revolution of the Soul: Explorations in Divine Love
Authored by Albert J Fike

List Price: $9.95 USD

6" x 9" (15.24 x 22.86 cm)
Black & White on White paper
192 pages

ISBN-13: 978-1536931648 (CreateSpace-Assigned)
ISBN-10: 1536931640
BISAC: Religion / Spirituality / General

We all want to go to Heaven but most of us have trouble understanding what Heaven really is and have no idea how to get there. This book provides a road map to Heaven. Angels are eager to help us on our way and a connection with these beautiful souls is possible. The key is in receiving a unique blessing from the Creator. The Divine Love from God is free for whoever desires it.

This book touches on subjects such as: what is soul, the nature of God, descriptions of the spirit world and Heaven. The origin of this information comes from Angels communicating through individuals who are gifted with mediumship. The Quiet Revolution of the Soul invites the reader to a journey of awakening through the transformational effects of receiving Divine Love.

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/6479323

The Kindle version will be available in a few days.
Endless journey,endless Love.
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Dear Al,

I purchased this book today from Amazon.com. Why? I already know about the Divine Love. So why did I buy this book?

I will read it, and then write a review in order to help other people to choose this book and buy it.

The second reason I purchased a copy, I plan to give it away to a person I have been talking to about the Divine Love.

If you can afford it, buy at least two copies, and maybe more. Use this book in your work to reach other people. Spread the word!

With love,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Joseph for your wonderful support of this book. I hope that it lives up to your expectations. It was a labor of love and could not have been written without all those years of experience under my belt. My wish is that it will inform and inspire others to pray for the Love. I think that I have laid out how to do so as clearly as I can and why it is so important. Thank you my friend, your kind and clear endorsement means a great deal to me. With much love and appreciation.......Al
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hey Joseph, I finally finished your book, Climb the Mountain. I wrote this review on Amazon. I hope you like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for anyone with a spiritual interrest ., Aug. 13 2016

By

AL FIKE

This review is from: Climb the Mountain: A Path Taken (Kindle Edition)

This is a book written in a style which is both endearing and completely candid. It portrays the challenges and triumphs of one man's search for truth and spiritual fulfillment. Joseph Babinsky has spent his entire life searching for God and he has chronicled his journey in a way that most of us can relate to. In the end he finds what he has been looking for and those answers are sure to intrigue the reader. It is a fine book which takes the reader on a life long journey towards enlightenment. I highly recommend this book to both those who are spiritual seekers and those who may be interested in the inner struggles of a poor immigrant boy trying to find his way in the world. Its a great read. .....Al Fike, author of The Quiet Revolution of the Soul.