Musings on December 21, 2012

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Musings on December 21, 2012

Post by AlFike »

Well that time of great speculation and fearful wonder is almost upon us. The last day of the old Mayan Calander. Are you on your knees yet praying to be saved from the cataclysm that is sure to come when an ancient and extinct civilization indicates the end is nigh? I have actually seen this calander in person written on steps on a mYan structure. I must say it was not so ominous but I'm no archeologist so I'm sure it's import was lost on me. There was no spiritual or psychic resonance to this site as well. It just seemed dead and crumbling back into the elements and full of tourists.

A friend of a friend sent me an email the other day of a beautifully done youtube about what to expect in the coming days. You can find it on youtube, 21 December 2012 Message from the Star Nations by Judi Satori. I, at first glance, felt inspired by it but since seeing it a few times and contemplating it's message, I think it is an elaborate hoax put together by someone who very much wants to be special. This lady claims to be channeling from entities who are from other planets. I think this is possible but one must always look at what is being said by the medium before accepting it's content as being valid. This woman is very obviously on the natural pathway. She does not believe in the loving God that we believe in and rather than the personal intervention and redemption that God gives us through His Love, intervention for humanity comes in the form of aliens who must come to save and help us. The reason for their coming is to usher in a new era that begins with an infusion of galactic manna that will activate our unused DNA and bring our vibrations to the 5th dimension. Sounds very exciting and of course our heavily earth bound conditions will be wiped out by this event of galactic proportions and the other worlders will show us the way as we adjust to these new conditions. Wouldn't this be great if it were true. Rather than taking personal responsibility for our own spiritual conditions and progression, we are redeemed by universal forces that feel we are all ready for the next step. That would be lovely but if you look around you ,I think it is evident that such a transformation would be absolutely miraculous and probably contravene so many laws of creation that it would be laughable.
Yes, we do need saving from ourselves as our deep cravings for material comfort, security and power have done great damage to our beautiful world and to ourselves. We do have interveners in the form of Angels who have been trying to reach humanity in a number of different ways and the great universal change agent that is God's Divine Love. All of this has been in place for 2,000 years. The change and redemption from our painful and numbed existance has been available for millenia but there are few real takers for the path to harmony and Love. Aliens are so much more appealing than God who has been portrayed as either wrathful or indifferent. We have piled so much baggage onto God that He is buried under thousands of years of misunderstanding and blame. Instant redemption and intervention is far more desirable than slow , persistant and earnest prayer for the Love to make it's way within and change us in this way.Instant fixes in this busy world are far more desirable than the steady progress of soul progression in the Love. Let the aliens fix it . No need for us to learn these lessons the hard way. Let's fast track and profit from a galactic outsider's efforts.A child's perspective to be sure and this childish fantansy of saviours from the stars is so out of harmony with God's immutable laws of creation that it is laughable. I do believe that those from other planets will make real and irrefutable contact with humanity at some time in the future if we play our cards right. But that contact must be earned by our own progress and ability to be in harmony with the laws of our universe.
There are no quick fixes, only steady , soulful spiritual progression. This can be done through refining our natural love or receiving God's Divine Love. The former makes us better people while the latter ,in a way, does make us aliens. We are touched by the Divine and on our way to becoming something other than mortal and for those who are commited enough, we have a powerful message of change for the world.We are the emisaries of change and redemption. We are guided by angels and shown the path to real and lasting change within and without. The aliens have already landed and they are us. So much less dramatic than what our well meaning brothers and sisters on the natural pathway would desire to be. The truth has always been illusively simple and straight forward. No need to liven it up with galactic fireworks. May we all have the courage to step forward in this beautiful truth and be agents of change in the world and may December 21 be the day that we renew and redouble our commitment to be God's channels of Love in this way.May God guide us and show us the way that we may do His will. May we know peace on this auspicious day and may the truth be revealed to us in a more complete and harmonious way. May His Love flow within and without in great abundance. Bless you all my friends.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Re: Musings on December 21, 2012

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

Well Zara and I will be first into the 21st, so we will let "ya all know"

love,
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

If the space ships land......I want pictures. ;) Keep in touch.....Al
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

so... Al is short for ALIEN?! :shock:

:lol: Thanks for the interesting writing... always a pleasure to read.

Love, Zack
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Ha! Zack's got it figured out! Al, your cover is blown! :) Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Seriously, this is no joke and not a spoof ... what is Galactic Alignment? Is this what Dec. 21st is all about?

To answer this question I have done some (this means very little) investigation. I went to a book recently published by a person with a curious name -- Drunvalo Melchizedek. The title of his book is The Mayan Ouroboros. (I looked up the meaning of 'ouroboros' but my memory does not recall the meaning.)

Anyway, I did write down what Drunvalo said about what he thinks is actually occurring on 12-21-12.
According to Drunvalo, it is the moment (now moment):

At that moment ...
The Earth, the Sun, and the Center of our Galaxy
Are in a straight line, and this will not happen again for
25,625 years.

Spiritually know:
At that moment, the heart of the Earth, the Heart of the Sun,
And the Heart of our Galaxy
As living beings ...
Are Intimately Connected.

Birth is Inevitable.
December 22, 2012
12/22/2012

A New Cycle Begins
The Window of Global Change is Opening ...

+++

This morning (Sunday the 16th) I went on Facebook and a friend had posted a link to a documentary film with the title: 2012 Crossing Over. So my investigations went a step further. I took the 1-1/2 plus hours it took to view this film and I am so glad that I did. It was time worth the effort. It is very informative and gives a balanced presentation of what 12-21-12 is all about. If you are interested, the link to view the film is:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/2012-cro ... beginning/

The major drawback, of course, is that there is nothing in it about the Great Love of our Father. There is a lot about the subject of love, which is very important to present, yet, it is sad that knowledge of the existence of the Divine is not present. But how shall people know unless those of us who do know are busy and active in presenting to the world what we know.

On a personal level, I do not know what will happen on December 21st or the 22nd or thereafter ... but I feel drawn to recognize the moment, and to celebrate in some way this moment, and in some way participate with others who desire to do the same. Perhaps I shall do this in silence, in prayer, perhaps in a dance or with intonations and song. Perhaps I will soak in a tub of warm water. Perhaps I will eat a special meal, like Hungarian Chicken Parikas! And perhaps I shall do all these things! :lol:

With love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes Zack it's those big eyes and weak chin that are the give away :shock: . But you will never catch me speaking my home language 8-) .
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I'd love to watch this documentary - thanks for telling us about it. On Dec 21 Mary and I are going to the Nutcracker and a day filled with activities. We will have to take time for a special prayer and meditation. It's pretty awesome to consider this alignment. thanks again, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes Joseph, I plan to acknowledge the day myself. I am going to a drumming circle with native and non native participants. They hope to get 100 drummers together. The organizers are also regular participants in ou Divine Love prayer circles. Great revelations or not, it should be fun. I don't believe that the alignment of plantets do much to influence our spiritual natures. I'm not into astrology, just Divine Love. It's a rare phenomenon but not particularily prophetic or influential. But I am just a gardener and know there will be growth in the spring ;) and growth in our souls hopefully every day :D . I will watch the documentary however, just out of curiosity and entertainment. Maybe I'll learn something. It's always good to get another perspective . God bless you Joseph for taking the trouble to consider this and post what you have discovered in your research. I am your brother and friend.........Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

The problem with all those predictions culminating in nominating a specific day, (21st) and even a time, is that they fail to take into account the lack of astronomical precision involved. The Maya had no telescopes. So "galactic alignment", using the naked eye, lasts OVER 150 years.

Now maybe someone with a huge telescope, can "align things better", but you are aligning with the middle of the milky way, hardly a single object whose centre you can establish with any precision.

hugs
Geoff