The next step in our evolutionary process

A forum for Al to post his musings
Geoff
Family

Re: The next step in our evolutionary process

Post by Geoff »

I found these two posts "unapproved". I think that Al approved one of your posts and did not "see" these two? Anyway they look a bit of an overlap, but are not duplicates.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh Jesse! I love what you have written here but alas, we are just packing up to leave our hotel....to spend some time at Crater Lake today! So much I would like to respond to! Bye for now.....sending you my love and prayers and gratitude ! Thank you for sharing your journey and spiritual awakening....and wonderful humour!! God Bless, Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for posting this Jesse. I'm feeling very much the same things with the exception of a sort of second coming of Jesus ( or equivalent).As for timing, I believe that the you know what will hit the fan in 2019, especially the pandemic issue. I've seen it starting in China as a new version of the bird flu and it will be devastating. The leaders that will be used by God are now feeling a calling to step forward. Are you feeling this my friend ? I know several who are. Our eyes are being opened and we are being challenged to clear away all the debris in our souls that still hold us back. We're being told to embrace soul consciousness. That this is where the wisdom and leadership will come. Guided by God, inspired by the angels. It will not be one person leading souls out of darkness but many who have been tutored and prepared. God has created many avenues for the salvation of mankind. Many of those who will be leaders will not be Divine Love practitioners, many teachings of truth will come forward about the natural love. Those of us who know of Divine Love will be charged with teaching these truths. Humanity will be given all the information regarding these paths and will be given the choice. I believe that this is the goal and reasons for the changes that are coming. Humanity will be woken up and shown the power of love, either natural or Divine. The adversity that is coming will forcibly bring us to express support and love towards one another in order to survive on earth. The angels will be very active indeed guiding and supporting us all, as will many spirits from the higher spheres.

I'm very happy that you are feeling these things Jesse. The angels have been telling us about this time on earth for years. It's nice to hear confirmation out of the blue from a beautiful soul in St. Louis. I'm sure that this is the beginning of many such interactions and collaborations. Welcome to the Divine Love community my friend. May you find friendship and brotherhood in this important time of spiritual awakening and earthly changes. Much love to you Jesse. God bless for now....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Jjonas
New Friend

Post by Jjonas »

Just realized this Al - You're Al Jesse and I'm Jesse "Al"exander.......so if we're cut from the same mold, I pray to look half as good as you do in my retirement years :lol:

On a more topical note, to say I'm deeply feeling the energy, and shift, would be an understatement. I ping pong back and forth on what my guides are trying to inform me is to come. I know that they don't tell us the answers, but I believe they are giving us signs of what to expect. I've never been more aware of my soul's ability to come to the forefront at any point in my life. God's Will is starting to be felt and understood, though my growth most definitely continues and I still miss signs and teachings. God's laws, and knowledge of them, seem to be taking tangible form, and like an adult who knows 2+2 is 4, and has no logical way to defend their answer other than to say "because it is", so to are Truths coming to such clarity.

Let me throw this curve ball at the group. It's another "feeling", so I cannot say with any certainty that it has foundation, however, I've been amazed at how many times in the past 2 years I've written, either in a book or to my father, about revelations that were occurring with my awakening, only to then read messages either from "The New Gospel" or "The New Birth" or just recently, a message from Mary, posted here, to which their words matched in an uncanny way to words that I, mere days, weeks, or months ago had written. I only say that, to say this, it's become clearer and clearer to me that some of my "thoughts" seem to have inspiration behind, at times.

So here goes the curve ball. Creation started with Adam and Eve (I need to start writing their names correctly, lol) and what they saw the world to be, changed instantly once sin entered their hearts. So, that act of unharmony set in motion the world that would be "perceived" to be "reality" for millennia to come. That act also shut the door to Gods Kingdom and Divine Love. Millennia later, God rebestowed the ability to receive His Divine Love through the coming of Jesus....but, the world still remained a perception of a sinful reality, and was not restored to the sight God intended us to have. Otherwise said, the human condition is just that, it's a condition and the definition of a condition is "the state of something, especially with regard to its appearance, quality, or working order."

Two things were lost with the first parents, God has rebestowed one of them.............could this change bring the rebestowal of how Adam and Eve knew the world to be? Could we finally see and know God's Will, inherently, and once again have the opportunity to live in the Paradise He so Lovingly wants to provide for us? It's an interesting question, to say the least. I feel that vibe in the messages that have been coming.

So hearts would be pure then, and knowledge inherent, but choice would still be present, and Free Will would still remain. That is to say, that brothers and sisters, in this new world, would still have the ability to sin and subsequently fall.

Message sent at 11:11am
Jjonas
New Friend

Post by Jjonas »

I apologize for being long winded, I wish I could say it gets better, lol!

I wanted to note why I posted the time as 11:11 when I sent the last message (9:11 your time). Among the many changes with me, or I should say within me, since December 2014, was the emergence of Numerology, which just started last December.

Numbers are the universal language. Mankind did not invent math, we discovered it. And while numbers can add and subtract just fine, they also are great wayfinders. Both 9:11 and 11:11 are very spiritual numbers, numbers that when seen repeatedly are indicators that you're on the right track. Now, the age old argument against numerology (get the humor, age old and I've only know about the science for 6 months, HA!), is that the clock shows the same numbers twice a day, so nothing of significance should be derived from seeing them.....right? The missing piece to that argument, is of course, spirituality, and the simple thought that we see the numbers we do by chance alone. However, the reality is that our brains are pumping thoughts out at a rate of 50,000 to 70,000 head aching notions a day. The significance is not that the numbers appear on the clock, we know they will be there twice a day, the spiritual impetus is "why did we look at the clock at that precise moment?" There in lays the spirituality. Our guides are signaling to our conscious to peak at the clock, and when you start to see repeat numbers frequently in your life, those numbers have a message. In numerology, 11 is a Master Number and the number 1111 is considered a wake up call. This is what the Google Box has to say about 1111:

With 1111, the universe is sending a signal that an energy gateway has opened up for you. The universe has acknowledged you, and wants you to be aware that help is one the way. The universe only reaches out when you need help, so you’ll likely instinctively know what problem the universe is attempting to help you with.

Jesse again, I'm going to silence the Google Box for a moment and talk about 9:11. I saw this number for many, many years, even before the attacks of 9-11. I always likened it to an internal clock that just went of daily at 9:11 for no apparent reason. As my awakening occurred these past couple of years I finally searched it (yes on the Google Box), and this is what that digital genius had to say about 9:11:

911 is a spiritual number that has been popping up more recently. It is a numeral sign calling you to pursue your Divine life purpose - your soul mission - as a Lightworker. It calls us to be a leader and live life as a spiritual example in order to illuminate the way for others to follow. 911 is a vibration of awareness and spiritual enlightenment.

Jesse again, so - numbers witnessed clue us into thoughts we are having as being validated. Sometimes these thoughts are as simple as "should I take the new job or not", "red dress or blue", "beer or wine". Sometimes, however, they tell us quite a bigger story, the can tell us something about ourselves and help us understand our souls desires and objectives.

Pretty cool - did I mention I'm an engineer, HA!!!
Jjonas
New Friend

Post by Jjonas »

Geoff - thanks for posting both, I didn't realize at the time of my first draft that there was a delay (understandably) in posting, so naturally, I was sure I messed something up, and subsequently redrafted a second, lol - I won't miss technology in my next life :lol: .

Jeanne - I'm very excited to have a discussion - history has taught me that I'm 3% right 97% knee deep, so I need to surround myself with "A" students if I'm ever going to amount to much :D. You are as warm and kind as you are knowledgeable and sweet, I look forward to discussing our Divine Love path further.

Al - here's another fleeting thought I had last year, you see something world changing coming in 2019 and I had a gut feeling that the world would "know" it's new look in 2020 (as in, hindsight is 2020 - the time when everyone will see).

Interesting! Well, I'll end with this, I once feared the world I would be leaving behind for my kids and future grandkids - but I don't anymore.........YAY and thank you God for cleaning up our messes yet once again!!!

Safe travels and love from STL!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Jjonas wrote:Geoff - thanks for posting both, I didn't realize at the time of my first draft that there was a delay (understandably) in posting, so naturally, I was sure I messed something up, and subsequently redrafted a second, lol - I won't miss technology in my next life :lol: .
Actually your first post (in your case first 3 posts) are held for review by an admin. It would have told you that on screen at the time. :roll: :lol: :lol: This is because in spite of my best efforts scammers and spammers slip though the approval process. But once approved you wont have that again.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Jjonas wrote: With 1111, the universe is sending a signal that an energy gateway has opened up for you. The universe has acknowledged you, and wants you to be aware that help is one the way. The universe only reaches out when you need help, so you’ll likely instinctively know what problem the universe is attempting to help you with.
Hi Jesse,

I am one of the original "11:11"er's, in that I got involved in 11:11 in about year 2002. I was responsible for creating and maintaining more than 10 web sites for George Barnard who is actually one of very few folks that can see "midwayers" and converse with them. So there is rather a lot more behind 11:11. There are a lot of people telling you what it is all about, but almost none of them converse with midwayers. By the way, Al has seen these guys too. They are not humans. Their creation and history has been recorded in the Urantia Book and they are very old by our standards. You can find some of my several thousand posts on this subject here: 11:11 and frequently asked questions on a forum that has been up since 2004. Basically 11:11 is Spirituality 101. You will find much more advanced concepts being discussed here.

hugs
Geoff
Jjonas
New Friend

Post by Jjonas »

Geoff - thank you so much...........but............I thought the internet never lies, HA!!!

I will start looking into it right away, and "midwayers", this is a new concept for me and I'm giddy to learn more. I will begin my learning in 3-2-1

Love from STL!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

Just want to add to the numerology conversation. When I was about to awaken, I started seeing 444. I finally interpreted it to mean STOP-BE HERE NOW. That had me tuned-in to the Angels. Later came 711 (oh thank Heaven), 911, 111, 1111, 1212, 1234, 333. These numbers and many other signs ushered me through my awakening, which finally occurred in 2009, with another HUGE opening of the Heart Chakra in 2012. These clear numerological signs had me noticing a pattern in my life. My first "Uprooting" came in 1976, then my "Cosmic Quake" hit in 1987, followed by "Spiritual Crisis/Turning Point" in 1998, and then my "Awakening" in 2009 (6,7,8,9 - all 11 years apart). That puts the next big date at 2020 "Perfect Vision!"

Yeah, all this stuff is real.

That said, I am not convinced of the total clearing/purification you all are seeing. I'm getting a different read. Perhaps that's only because I have a different perspective. Whatever comes, I'm staying prayed-up, as tuned-in to God as possible, and stand ready to serve.

Deep Love,
Catherine