A Prayer

A forum for Al to post his musings
Terry Adler
Family

Re: A Prayer

Post by Terry Adler »

Wow! Thank you Al and Connie for sharing your beautiful prayers! They show me other ways to relate to our Creator, ways born of a deep love. I humbly thank you both! So often I pray without words, reaching for the Love with my longing to be one with Him/Her. Your prayers are simple, powerful ones that ring true for me, that can carry my longings authentically. With gratitude, Terry
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear Al and Connie,

Your words are so touching; they truly must be Divinely inspired! Thank you both for sharing them with us all.

Dennis
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

About Prayer

Let your prayer
Be your heart's longing
To share your love with God

Let your prayer
Speak from the deepest of your soul
To know God
As your Father and friend

Let your prayer
Be with you
In every beat of your heart
In every breath you take
In every tear you cry

For that is our Father's desire
For us to feel His existence
His endless love and forgiveness
Every hour and moment of our lives

Let your prayer
be you

Love always, always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thank you, Connie, for this prayer this morning and for being with us in your sleep state at our prayer circle last night! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Deepest gratitude to you dear Connie for giving us the beautiful gift of not only your prayer, but also what prayer is. I was deeply moved by what you wrote "About Prayer" esp the last part: "Let your prayer - be you " . It touched my heart, to consider the potentiality to be a living prayer, to be and live the evidence of my love for God, my Father and friend. To feel and know of His everpresent Love and Care.......
Thank you, Connie.
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Connie, I absolutely loved your prayer. My prayers are more longings than words, and are much more expressive for me coming from my heart and soul. My feelings are always one step ahead of my words so I leave it at that. Thank you so much for touching me. Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes Connie. This prayer is also a teaching of what prayer is. To reach out to the Creator to be in the flow of His Love. This cannot be manufactured with mere words recited from the mind. True connection with the Creator is a longing pure and true. It comes from the soul and the more we accept that this part of us, this centre that is a spark from God, is acknowledged and nurtured by our prayers, the more we will come to know and love our true selves. Thank you for putting this core truth so eloquently in this prayerful recitation. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.