Considering The Choices That We Make

A forum for Al to post his musings
Geoff
Family

Re: Considering The Choices That We Make

Post by Geoff »

Jane wrote: I find that a lot of what is required on this path is repetitive. Pray and meditate, pray and meditate. For our minds, which like to be busy, this can be boring.
My response to this is always the same. You are doing it wrong. Unless you are LOVING IT, you are doing it wrong.
Jane wrote:It's now one of my favourite things to do, not only in my "spare" time, but something I will put other things aside in order to do.
Then you are DOING IT RIGHT.

Hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Jane for reinforcing the message I was attempting to convey. There is no down side to committing to this path. I think of it as a way of life, my foundation and my strength. I do feel that I have been tested. I get glimpses into the judgements others have of me and I believe that negative forces will always keep up a vigil of attack and use whomever they can to send negativity our way. Its easy for others to judge and therefore open a channel for negativity. That is the way of the world. These attacks sometimes come in waves. While in Blackpool an individual associated with the WHC took me aside and accused me of many vile acts which I did not do and a few days later two posts showed up here attacking me and my integrity( they were removed quickly so I don't think that any of you saw them). I'm not trying to gain sympathy by telling you this but as these events unfolded, I know that they were in some way orchestrated from the other side ( negative forces)and they were designed to sow doubt and serious conflict within me. I must say that I'm happy with my responses to these attacks . I did not react as you might imagine but felt calm and centered. I'm sure that our angel friends helped a great deal. I can tell you we are protected when needed and I sure needed it that day. I retrospect, I certainly have been mulling over what happened and my ego is not happy with being, in my mind, blatantly accused of what is pure nonsense.

I believe that the onslaught of negativity comes when we are getting closer to a breakthrough or new level in our work. These attacks are often not born out of constructive criticisms but are emotionally charged, often irrational judgements coming out of left field. I think that we are most vulnerable when they come from people we love and trust. There may be a seed of truth to what is said but the volume of vitriol which comes with the delivery will often indicate that this is more than just a knee jerk reaction to something. Any of us can be used by negative forces in this way so being personally vigilant is important. Our negative judgements are the door to acting in conjunction with negative forces. If you are being attacked, be calm and pray if you can . Listen with your calm self and hope that you can hear with discernment what is being said. Hard to do when you are being blasted with emotional baggage but if you can hear with a sort of detachment, you may be able to separate the facts from the fiction. It is our own negative reactions which opens the door to negative forces. Law of attraction folks.

Following this path does have many challenges. This is why a measure of dedication helps us to avoid inner conflicts and doubt. This is not to say that our knowledge of the truth is perfect and complete. We will discover much more as we progress in our souls . Progression comes with prayer and being in the flow of God's Love. Yes, its almost too simple and not particularly stimulating to the intellect but when you are in your soul consciousness, material mind thoughts are boring in comparison. Our goal is to get there and live in this way. If we can go there then we will be unassailable . There are many goals ahead, levels to achieve and awareness's to uncover. Our souls are the key, which in turn communes with God who supplies us with truth along with His Love.So simple and so powerful. I hope that you all agree. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I found this message from dear old Augustine regarding negativity. Its a good one delivered over 50 years ago.

Message 20

J.G.60.

Augustine “lift your vision up higher to the highest”

THROUGH A TRUMPET

Greetings my children of the earth plane. Once again I can come and make my presence known. There

may be some in the room upon whose ears my words will fall and take root. But know that there is one

power and that is the power of God in good... Alec. That truth is a spoken word and as you speak and do

your healing work you must speak with authority as did the elder brother Jesus. He spoke with authority

because he knew what he was saying was not only true, but it was demonstratively true and could be

proven.

God's love for mankind is infinite. It is impartial and universal and it encompasses all mankind. Do not

think that the world upon which you live now is the only expression of God. There are many, many other

worlds, some better than this, some not as good, but many even better. For the world upon which you live

is your world, my son. Live to it and live in it to the highest of your understanding. Be a beacon light and

as your teacher Jesus said... a city that is set on a hill will not be hid and do not put your light under-a-

bushel. But let your light so shine that it will draw all mankind to you. With the experiences you had, let it

fall off you like water off a duck's back as the saying goes. For if you take it in and you worry about it and

you wonder who said what and ponder about it, it will only take root in your consciousness and you will

give it the power which it is seeking. Can you not see the animosity and ignorance and fear of negative

thinking trying to destroy the good in any who are doing this work. It is not you as a person... it is not any

person who is living truth that is going to be hurt, or sought after personally. It is the evil forces on my side

of life who are trying to shut off the channels for good. Do not let it be done and do not stand aghast at

the evil work but only lift your vision up higher to the highest. We are helping you... for go forward now

and remember... hold the banner high and never breath an immoral atmosphere unless in the attempt to

purify it.

God bless you.

Great advice. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Love this Al thanks for sharing it !!!

:D Maureen
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

So now are you thinking of getting a trumpet for your Circles of Light in Abbotsford?! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!