Off to Europe

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Off to Europe

Post by AlFike »

In a few days Jeanne and I will be flying over to Europe and staying until the first week in October. It will be a busy time with prayer circles and retreats in Blackpool, Frankfurt and Belgrade Serbia. I suspect that the angels will be busy in all those locations 8-) . Its funny how a few , possibly inspired, ideas germinate into full blown events. Our original plan was to visit Blackpool on our way to Frankfurt where Arie and Marion have planned a Divine Love Retreat for the beginning of September. That plan included gathering up some personal items in Blackpool which we wanted to bring back home with us. Of course our angel friends had different ideas. They suggested that we look into co-hosting a prayer and discussion retreat at the WHC . I made my initial inquiries which were not particularly well received but with the help of Terry and other WHC board members, the retreat was on :P . Then George Apec got wind of what we were doing and invited us to come to Serbia to help him establish a Divine Love circle of light there. The angels suggested a 10 day stay there with him and he readily agreed to put us up for that period of time. George, like many other Divine Love followers, is eager for fellowship and was very keen to have us come and help him get something going in Belgrade. Please pray that these times will be guided and successful. We met George face to face in Gibsons last year at the Divine Love retreat here. So in total we will be spending about four weeks assisting and praying with our friends as well as seeing what ways we can help bring Divine Love into the WHC in Blackpool. Very exciting times indeed.

After our spiritual adventures, we will be cruising the Mediterranean for two weeks, celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Please pray that I will be in firm control of my sinful ways in the eating department. Our travels will be to Greece, Turkey, Isreal , Italy and Malta. We've never been to any of these places before.

In total we will be away for 48 days starting on the 22nd of this month. This will mean that we will probably not be contributing much to the forum other than some brief updates and descriptions of our activities. I sincerely hope that others who are not with us in the flesh for these events will pray along with us or at least that everything that is intended to be accomplished in these times be successful. Some contributions to the forum would also be appreciated .Arie and Marion have put a great deal of effort into their Frankfurt retreat which will start on August 31st and run until Sept. 4th. We will be praying in Blackpool from August 25th until the 28th. Some of us from N. America will attend this retreat as well as those who are members of the WHC. Lots will be at Frankfurt. Dates for George's prayer circles will be sometime in mid September.

Your prayerful support will make a difference to all those involved. Many of those who will attend will be newbies or very unfamiliar with Divine Love. Our challenge is to bring this truth to those who are receptive to it. This can be tricky, especially in Blackpool and in Belgrade. We're practically starting from scratch in both places. We've had some initial conversations with folks in Blackpool and I know that George has been trying to get the message across where he lives. This work can be a tough slog as many people either have no interest or misunderstand the message. Going with love and acceptance seems to be the key wherever you go. There are also language barriers and cultural differences but God's Love is universal and will overcome such things. I believe these adventures will be a test for Jeanne and I to see if we can be loving and creative enough to break through. I know that the angels will do most of the work but they do rely on us mortals to do our part. Again, your prayers are required my friends.

This work continues to challenge and surprise us as we try to listen to our guidance and enact God's Will. We don't always get it right but we must be successful enough that the Angels keep encouraging us to do more. How absolutely fortunate we are to be able to do what we do. I just pity the angels that they must work with such course and unsophisticated channels such as us. It must keep them praying a lot :lol: :lol: . May we go in the grace and flow of our Father's Love and may we continue to be His channels of Love wherever we go. Lord, keep us safe and may this journey be ever inspired and blessed. With love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Vee
Happy Camper

Re: Off to Europe

Post by Vee »

Dear Al and Jeanne,

I wish you all a wonderful fellowship there, and a very inspiring and happy time together.
Am looking foreward to all the stories later......

God bless to you all,

Veronica.