D.L. Followers Working Together in Harmony - Dec 28, 2015

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

D.L. Followers Working Together in Harmony - Dec 28, 2015

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Keea Atta Kem
Medium: Al Fike
Date: December 28, 2015

It is Keea. You have each received a blessing of Love within your souls and you have been given healing and peace and many blessings from God. And so it is as you come together in blessed harmony, so it is when you pray together in Love and you make those efforts within yourselves to be at peace, to be close to God with each day. And so it is that God wishes to give you these Gifts, a constant flow to you, my beloveds, a constant flow of Love.
Beloveds souls, continue to drink from this great Fountainhead of Love as God places His Gift within your souls and rises you above the conditions of this world and helps you to find your bearings, your strengths, your purpose, and to open those great Gifts within you, beloved souls, for you will need these Gifts in the times to come, to bring peace and Truth, Love and comfort to many in this world who will be clambering, who are hungering, who are starving for spiritual food, for Love. And their souls hunger to be with God, yet so many place such barriers to this need and longing within each soul. And you, my beloveds, you have been well fed, you know this great Truth of God’s Love, you have been carried and you have been prepared and mightily blessed.
The time comes for you to express these Gifts, to be that great channel of Love in the world and you must do this together, my beloveds, for you need one another, you need to be in harmony with one another, to set aside your differences, your judgements, to stop laying upon another that which pains you and angers you, to let this go. It is time to walk together in unity and strength and Love, to be that channel of Love which God has placed within you, through you. In your souls is such a mighty river of Love waiting to burst forth, waiting for you to allow this great, wondrous Gift and channel to manifest in this world where so many hunger and thirst.
Can you walk in this way, my beloveds, releasing your barriers, all that which holds you back? There is much within you that has greatly changed and it is for you to acknowledge this, my beloved, beautiful souls, to acknowledge this and to be in harmony with this flow, to consciously know God, to understand His Will, to hear His guidance, to be in this flow of Love. For all that you require, all Gifts, all Blessings, all that is meant for you to receive, to be cared for, to be upheld, awaits you. Are you willing to accept, my beloveds? Do not stand at the threshold. Come in. Come in to this beautiful place where God and you are together in oneness, in peace, deep and abiding peace, in Love embracing, warm and comforting. Do you not feel this, my children? Do you not know this? Surely you do and shall know it in great measure with every prayer, every longing, every act of love performed as a gesture, a dedication to your love for the Heavenly Father. And as you act within the flow of this Love you shall be guided and you shall be loved and you shall know that you are with God with every breath. God bless you, my beloveds. God bless you. I am Keea, Keea atta Kem and I love you, love you dearly, beloveds