Messages Received during Preservation of Padgett Messages

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Zara B
Family

Re: Messages Received during Preservation of Padgett Message

Post by Zara B »

Jesus

Blessed beloved souls, Jesus has touched each of you and you are deeply, blessed, blessed of Divine Love flowing into your soul. And you will continue your steps in this world. It is so important that you invoke the lost ones. Yes, each of you is so deeply needed. Yes, the angels uphold you. I am Jesus and I shall always, always walk with you my dear ones…you must allow the Love of our Heavenly Father to flow, touch all the lives you touch. Yes, you will bring peace, love, acceptance and understanding. You are deeply needed, my beloveds, deeply needed. I shall uphold you. I am Jesus and I will uphold you. Continue upon the Divine Path. As you progress on this path in this life and in your troubled world, you will bring peace, love and understanding and acceptance, my beloveds, my precious beloved lights of God’s Love. Know this, uphold this Love, believe in this Love; let it flow into your world. Each of you is precious, precious souls.

My beloved, each of you is guided by angels. I am Jesus and you are beloved, beloved channels of our Heavenly Father’s Love in this troubled world, precious, beloved souls.
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Zara B
Family

Re: Messages Received during Preservation of Padgett Message

Post by Zara B »

Confucius

Dear sweet children, God bless you. I am Confucius. I have come to be with you in your prayers and to beseech you to pray for the Father’s Love and to tell you how pleased we are in this wondrous work that you have done and of you coming together in this way. Beautiful souls, dedicating your time and your efforts to a little project of Love. Yes, each one valuable in their efforts; each one beautiful in their souls; each of them necessary in their participation in this effort. We thank you, we thank you for this.

And I ask you my children, are you ready for the changes to come, are you prepared? For there are great changes to come around you, within you and in this world; challenges and some disruptions, and some turmoil. As the Father pours His healing upon this world, within your world, within you are you willing to accept the changes you must make to come into harmony with this blessing?

For these changes are necessary to bring the healing, the harmony within and without. And yes, you shall be guided and you shall know the steps you need to take. And always you will be protected by the Father. His Love will surround you, His angels will guide you. You will be shown the way, my children. Do not worry. Do not fear. Walk in faith. So very important, my children to walk in faith and prayer and to reach your hand out to the Father and say, “Father, lead me through this life, this precious gift of life and show me the footsteps I must take.” And you shall be shown; your prayers shall be answered. The Father shall pour His Love upon you and give you wisdom and guidance, healing and comfort.

And as these blessings are poured upon you and you are shown the way, you shall show others. Be a channel of Love, a channel of blessings, a beacon of Light, a beacon of Light, my children.

Peace be with you, the Peace that passes all understanding be with you in your travels, in your efforts to be a channel of Love, great Peace be with you and a knowing, a knowing that the Heavenly Father is with you and stands with you in your efforts, in your healing, in your love.

Blessings to you, children; blessings of Love to you. Confucius loves you, feels great joy at your efforts, loving, beautiful souls.
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul