Messages Received during Preservation of Padgett Messages

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Messages Received during Preservation of Padgett Messages

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
These contemporary messages were received last week in Divine Love Prayer Circles held during the Preservation of Padgett Messages Work Party. We pray you will celebrate this milestone with everyone who participated and that you will find inspiration in reading them! Love Jeanne

September 27, 2012

God bless you dear, sweet souls of Love, God bless you, workers for Love. I am Mary, and I have been with you these days you have worked together. I want to tell you how pleased we are with your efforts; with your efforts with the papers, and your efforts to work together in Love, and your openness with one another. The Love has flowed, and with this Love, we are able and were able to come close to you, supporting you in your work, pouring Love upon you and Light, bringing joy in your midst. And though, even when you were toiling in your place alone, we have been with you, our hands upon your shoulders, our love surrounding you and enveloping you. This work is for God, my children, and any work that is for God is blessed mightily. And this work is done in harmony, this work is beautiful, a blessing to each one of you. And it is good for you to take notice of this my children, for as you follow your guidance and your promptings to do the work of the Father, all shall come into place and in harmony in the flow of Love. Conflicts will recede and joy will envelop you and well up from within your souls because as you toil in this way, your souls are aware it is answering a call and feels joy in this response, knows that it is doing God’s will, you are doing God’s will. And this work you do here my children are just one task of many, one part of a plan that shall unfold over many years of your earth time. As you walk this path paved by these stones of accomplishment, as you walk upon this path forward in light, faith, commitment, you shall come to know the many tasks that are set before you, the many opportunities that are set before you. And it shall be as a flow of harmony, love, joy, and awareness as you joyfully embrace each task, each prompting, as we guide you to the place, as we draw others souls that are required to assist and as we draw in those souls who benefit from the flow of Love and healing this is your gift and purpose in this world.

All that which is touched by the hand of God my children, manifests in this way, this beautiful harmonious way. May your souls rejoice in the efforts you have made, in your willingness to follow the Will of the Father. In these humble tasks there will be great outcomes, and wondrous effects, aspects of which you do not know at this time and do not comprehend but will manifest in time and bring more hungry souls the truth. Yes, it is a wondrous thing to be a worker for the Creator, to walk hand in hand upon this path. It is a tribute of Love to God and is a manifestation of God’s Love for you. Continue to walk hand in hand, my children love one another, support one another, and be willing and open and giving and loving and all shall be well. Your lives will manifest wondrous blessings, surprising in their beauty harmony and joy.

And as you go back to your homes after completing your tasks, pray that God show you the next steps, that you be willing to take the next steps, that you have the strength to put aside the material concerns and be willing to follow the Will of the Father evermore for all eternity. So few in this world are willing, so great is the task, so numerous are the jobs that are required for you to do. A great work, my children, many aspects of which you are not aware at this time, nor are you required to be aware at this time but merely to put your step forward, willing to be carried to the next place, the next task, the next prompting. As the Father encourages you forward, as the Angels carry you forward, as your soul desires to move forward and all in Love as you pray for this blessing as a constant inflowing into your souls, so many, many blessings and miracles and works shall be manifest in your lives.

Thank you, dear beloved souls for your efforts. Bless you that you have overcome your struggles, your resistance, and your fear and your doubt and have been willing to move forward in this way at this time. And as you have worked we have prepared you, my children, for greater tasks. It is important that you come together, that you love one another, that you establish these bonds of love, speaking, staring within your vision, eye to eye, soul to soul, embracing and loving. For in these connections, in this way, you take a part of each with you on your journeys; and as you take this aspect of the other with you, you are strengthened and their prayers bring support to you and Love. And your prayers are answered through them and others, through angels; and all shall be manifest in a strong and cohesive way as your family increases, as your Love becomes stronger, as your awareness blossoms. We love you dearly, I love you so dearly. I am with you and shall always be with you and shall guide you. I am Mary, God bless you, dear beloved souls, children of God, our little family of Love.

I am your teacher, Augustine. I too wish to come and congratulate you on your efforts so far. You have worked and toiled and I wish to tell you that many barriers have fallen as you have come together. For each comes with some trepidation some worries and cares. And as you have worked in Love, as you have worked in faith, so the blessing of healing has been poured upon each one of you and you do feel closer my children, do you not? Are you not more bonded, is not Love a stronger element amongst you? And this is part of your purpose to come together, to build this family on a strong foundation of Love, to find acceptance within your hearts and your minds of each, though you all come from different places, you have lived different lives, you have varied perceptions, and I dare say, many opinions. But, indeed, you have come together in Love. And it is time, my children, to put aside that which is not useful in your thinking. To release any barriers and all barriers that may inhibit the flow of Love, and the strength of Love between you and for your brothers and sisters in the wider world. This is so very important. As we use you as channels of Love, as God pours His Love through you, the less that inhibits you, the more the flow. The greater your desire to love all the children of the world without judgement, the greater the flow of Love. Each soul here desires to be a channel of Love. Each soul here has the potential to be a mighty channel of Love in the world such that many will clamour to be in your presence and draw close and want, desire this Love. Indeed, you all know the truths my children. Even as you touch these papers you are absorbing more of this truth. And as you work together, you are affirming the truth. Continue in this effort; continue to grow in the truth, to grow in the Love. For you are dearly needed in this world, my children, and that which you have to offer that potential that lies within you is wondrous and beautiful and powerful , and the Love nurtures this, perfects it, gives it the power needed to change the world. And yet through this you will remain humble, through this you will see the glory of the Creator, the mercy of God, the Love that turns darkness to light, ignorance to wisdom, and fear to joy. And yes, the barriers will fall, and the error shall be washed away in a tidal wave of Love, washing over all the children, uniting all the children. And as this darkness dissolves into light, such joy and peace and harmony shall reside in you world. This is God’s Will, this is our desire, this is your desire, within your souls it is. Can you hear this within you? Can you acknowledge this desire within you to be aligned with this wave of change and healing in the world, to walk as a channel of Love in the world in humility and strength, Love and joy? Thank you for allowing me to speak to you. Thank you for desiring this Love and allowing this Love to pour into you. And I thank God for creating such precious souls, such beautiful souls, each one a glorious creation of the Father, unique and beautiful, wondrous to behold. You are little miracles of God, beautiful creations of God and I love you and shall support you in your efforts, be with you in your prayers and guide you as you walk through your daily lives. I am your teacher Augustine. God bless you, G0d bless you.

Kia loves you. I am Kia Atakem. God bless you, beautiful, beautiful souls. God bless you in your efforts. I love you and I am with you, as are many, as you work, as you speak, as you celebrate we rejoice as well. We are so very happy in what you have accomplished, your willingness, your openness, your open hearts. Thank you my dear ones, thank you, God bless you.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Re: Messages Received during Preservation of Padgett Message

Post by jeanne »

Thanks to Michael Bailey for recording this message and to Terry Adler for transcribing it.....And to Al for being a beautiful channel to receive it.

September Work Party 2012 09 23 Mary, Confucius – Inaudible
09-29-2012 am - Poor Quality
2012 09 24 Andrew

As you toil upon your project of Love, God bless you for your efforts and your commitment. And though there may be differences among you, they are slight and there is nothing that Love cannot overcome. And my children, that which resides within your mind though perceived as true is not true in that sense. Pure truth is perceived by the soul, my children. It is wordless but it is clear and undeniable in its existence. And yes, my children, you know the presence of God. You have received the blessing of His essence, Divine Love within your souls. And with this process of your souls growing and cleansing, expanding with the Love, so shall Truth be clear and absolute within your being. You shall know this, truly know this. And as you step forward upon the Divine Path, the Truth will become evident, awareness will grow, your vision shall become clear, and your love for God shall become intense as you perceive the perfection of Creation, the beauty of Creation, for God’s Love is everywhere. His wondrous, wondrous wisdom, His creative force, is everywhere. Be joyed upon these few steps in your lives; your steps are an individuation. You are beginning to see, to perceive it, to know it. Is this not wondrous, is this not great? And when you walk along this path of Love, you shall carry others with you who cannot see, who walk blindly in life yet yearn to be loved. To have such a connection with the Creator as you have, you shall show them my children, you shall show the way.

And as you are more sure upon your path, as your footsteps carry you forward with every moment, a great Power, a great Love, great clarity will be with you as your soul progresses in the Love, as your perceptions open in the Love, as the wisdom , the discernment opens with the Love. Yes, the works that you work upon at this time are invaluable guides to this. But remember my children, Truth, pure and powerful Truth comes from the soul, comes from the soul, from the Father providing this Truth to you through this means of communication. As He pours His Love into you so He pours the Truth.

Continue with your efforts, my children. Continue to seek the Truth, continue to seek the Love. Do not falter. Do not doubt. Do not fill your minds with confusing and contrary concepts. This is a distraction. Yes, indeed, God has blessed you with an intellect and this is necessary in your lives and your development as individuals. But indeed there are so many, many concepts and expressions of truth that are but distractions and interpretations that take you away from your relationship with G-d and from your relationship with man. For mankind does indeed tend to accept truths contrary, varied and complex. Therefore you cannot rely on this way to the truth; it is inconsistent and difficult, tedious. It is the way of man, not the way of God. God’s way is to bless you with the awareness of Truth. And indeed, you will interpret this within your minds. But in time, even this will not be necessary. As I have said, the true and powerful clarity shall come to you with the Love within your souls as it builds, cleanses and transforms your souls.

And yes, you are human. You struggle, and you weigh that which is in your mind to that which is within your soul. And at times, this causes you pain and conflicts. But this is the way it is; you are human. And yes, when we walked on the earth we also had these struggles. But you my children have angels surrounding you, helping you with this, encouraging you upon the path and impressing upon you the need to pray for evermore Divine Love for this is the key to all. For with Love all will come to you on this mighty flow, God’s beautiful blessing to you. You are required to love yourselves, my children and not doubt yourselves or second guess. Walk in faith and Love and innocence, and we will guide you through the dark forests of your own pain, confusion, fear.

You will know a deep peace my children. In your lifetime you will know or have a great wisdom and you will be sure of the truth completely. The truth does come for all eternity to you as it does to us. That which you know you will know, and there is much to come, much more. The path to God is glorious. It is joyous. It is unbounded. It gives so, so very much that indeed, my children, you will never want for much because you believe you have come to the end. There is no end my children for all eternity.

So you take your first steps to your blessed souls and we love you so because we recognize these steps for we have taken these steps, and we have great compassion when you fall, when you are pained, when you are confused. We have such great compassion for you, and we come to assist, to support, to pick you up and embrace you as you would your own dear child. Such is the chain of life; the elder assisting the younger. Love flows, compassion, and we come to you in this way to assist you in your struggles. We love you so dearly, so very dearly.

May God’s great Love find a constant inflowing into your souls, my children. May you know this with every breath. May you walk the path of truth. And may, when you are blessed with truth, may you acknowledge this truth with every part of your being. May the Grace flow through you and around you; the healing, the Love, the Peace be your constant companion. May you walk in the world as a channel of God’s Love. Continue in your efforts my children, continue in your efforts. You are loved. God bless you. I am Andrew. God bless you.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks to Michael Bailey for recording, to Terry Adler for transcribing and to Al for being used as a channel, this message was received during the workparty to preserve messages received by James Padgett.....

September Work Party 2012 0924 John

The world is in turmoil, my children, and the children in the world struggle greatly and they crave all the distractions that keep them from this troubling knowledge that they are empty within. They are crying out for the succour that God can provide. And all of God’s creation upon this planet is suffering and in imbalance. The conditions are dark, my children, and this does affect you; this does make it difficult for you. And you wonder about your feelings and inner disturbances; and yes, some originate from your inner being, but much is a reaction to these conditions in the world. Do not condemn yourself for this my children because you indeed struggle for the Light, and we assist you in this and we acknowledge that this is not easy. And indeed you must be strong and consistent in your efforts, and sincere in your efforts for Light, to receive the Love. And yes, even you who are assisted in this way with the angels of God, with the Love within your souls, even you struggle for the Light as you are pummelled through your day with these conditions.

And this is why it is important to retreat within your place of prayer in a consistent way that we might reach you to be in the Light with God in a pure way. Many of you are strong and make these efforts, and we are happy when you do so. And we urge you to do so; it is very important to make these consistent efforts to be with God and within your day to pray to God to assist you, to guide you, to surround you with His Light, to fill your souls with His Love. This is a constant battle, my children, to push back the darkness; to be in the world but not of the world. Such a challenge, but God sends His angels to surround you and you are protected from much of these conditions. But through your free will you may invite them in at times, through your thoughts you may invite them in, these conditions within you, and you do suffer the consequences. Two steps forward, one back; two steps forward, one back. It has always been the way.

But you are going forward; it is a struggle but you are going forward. And we love you for this, my dear children. For, there are many who attempt this journey, but retreat because they do not understand this very struggle. They find it too daunting, yet their souls cry out for the Love. But my dear, dear children you are the beach head. You shall spread the Light as channels of God’s Love. And as more and more are affected by this, your efforts, it will become easier for all of humanity. And as we have said, the dam has burst and God is pouring His Love upon this world. And there are responses. Some are anger, others are joy. There is great flux and struggle. Do not be perturbed by this. Continue as I say, in your efforts, and we will continue in ours. And Light will come, I promise you this, Light will come.

The struggles, though in the near future, may intensify; in the distance, in the long term will be peace and harmony. God’s plan will unfold and you will take your place. You will see your place clearly and you will be joyed to be in service in this way. Blessed are the peace makers. Blessed are the dear children who acknowledge the Love of the Father.
Blessed are those who are willing to walk in Light, to acknowledge the Light. You are blessed my children, and we are so very joyed at your efforts, so very joyed. And we love you. Love yourselves, my children; in a true and deep way, love yourselves. That way the negative cannot assail you. For with this core of Love, this acknowledgement of Love, and this joy of Love, what can hurt you, my children? You are free from that which may assail you.

Allow the pain to be released. Pray to the Father: Father I cannot carry this burden any longer. I put this at your feet and in your Love and Mercy, can you please take this from me and fill my soul with your Love. I am your child. I wish to live in joy as I know you wish for me to live in joy, to be released from this suffering and to live in Light. Place your burdens at His feet, my children. Tell Him of your sorrows and ask Him to replace this with Love, and indeed your prayers will be answered. Do not hold onto these burdens. They cannot do any good. They do harm. Though much of this has been placed in you when you were innocent children and you have been born into tumultuous conditions. And as a child, as a young soul, it is easy to take on these conditions, to absorb them. But now you have grown up and you are ready to acknowledge this, release this. And God in His merciful Love shall heal you completely and fully. No need for tears, no need for rage. No need to fear what others think; just to be joyed, to acknowledge your relationship with your Creator. To acknowledge the beauty He has created in you and to express this in many ways in your lives, beautiful ways, ways that will touch others, ways that will be profoundly impactful on the souls of others. You will be clear channels of Love. You are channels of Love. Bless you, dear children, bless you. I am John, bless you.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
When I told Terry it was taking me a long time to switch an "o" for a "-" in all the messages she had recently transcribed, this is what she said in response:

Yes, it is a Jewish thing...the name of G-d is sacred and must not be written. Therefore, I deliberately put a dash where the "o" goes. It is okay I think for those of other cultural backgrounds to learn this and include it in their understanding of the idiosyncrasies of different religious teachings. People tend to be narrow in their scope of understanding, so it is good for them to move beyond it. Jesus after all, was Jewish and would have done the same with the spelling!

Here comes the message, without my painstaking changes!

Love Jeanne
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

September Work Party 09-28-2012 am Goldie

Oh, dear precious souls! How loved you are! I have come to lift your spirits and tell you how loved you are. How beautiful each one here is and how much G-d loves you. You are so beautiful! And yes, you certainly enjoy your discussions, and the thoughts fly back and forth, and the opinions so intense and intent. But truly your souls know, truly the souls know. And G-d’s Love is with you my children, it resides, it resides in each beautiful soul here. And it glows so wondrously. There is no need, no need to create tensions, only Love, acceptance, openness. Yes, it is indeed wise to listen to one another, to truly listen to one another, for each has something to share, each has a valuable piece of the puzzle. And you are all valued and brought together for a reason, for a reason. You are fulfilling this purpose, this work. It will continue on my children. Thank you, thank you, dear ones. I love you, I am with you, I love you so much, dear precious children. You are my friends.

Augustine
I am your teacher, Augustine. Yes, you come to the Father to refresh your souls, to heal your minds, for comfort within. And this is important that you do so. For that which is in your mind does have relevance, but coupled with Love, with wisdom from the soul, it has power. Remember this, my children, for you will have many situations and opportunities to express your opinions, to express that which is in your mental constructs. But it is important that you go deeper, deeper within yourselves. To know the strength of truth that resides within you, to be in harmony with yourselves, to release that which binds you to conflict and pain, and to be open and loving to your brothers and sisters. We beseech you, my children to choose Light and Love, to be together in this way. And yes, you walk upon the earth and there are a myriad of details and ideas and motives which you must deal with, not only within but around you. And this does make it difficult to be attuned to the soul; to be clear in this way, to be with G-d in this way, but this is your challenge my children. You have chosen this path and therefore you have chosen this challenge. And we in Spirit can assist you, and we assist you in Love. The power of free will is always present; with every breath you make a choice. And the remnants of pain and error still exist within your souls, my children. And G-d will heal you of this through His Love, as you beseech the Father for this healing, this Divine Love.

And as you walk upon the path, you are carried, you are nurtured, your needs are provided for. Love abounds. And as we have said, we do understand your struggles, for we too struggled when we walked upon the earth. We too had these questions, these dilemmas, and these inner struggles. But you, my children have this great blessing of Love, this wondrous healing Love that shall bring wisdom and solutions to your dilemmas and your questions. For the channel is open to the Creator through this Love and therefore the answers are available to you through this process of prayer, going within, being quiet, listening, all shall be given according to your receptivity, and your desire and your efforts.
You do not fully see the power of this Love. And each of you clings to your habits of mind and the security they bring to you. And these are not necessary. As the Love flows within, so must this fall away. Walk in harmony with the Creator, with the laws of the Creator, with the laws of Love. To walk in this way is and will be a powerful example to others. To express this Love, harmony and peace is the solution to all conflict and disagreement. We beseech you, my children, we beseech you, to allow the Love to flow through you unbounded, unrestricted by those elements within you that may hold back this Love. Ask the Creator to heal you completely, and place your worries, your fears, your hurts, your anger at the feet of the Creator, and say, “I am tired of carrying these burdens. I wish to be free of that which holds me in a place of disharmony that does not allow me to love myself fully, and love my brothers and sisters completely. I am tired of these conditions of darkness that all must contend with in this world”.

Yes, it does take strength and humility and wisdom and Love; that all of these aspects of you do reside within in great abundance. Use these resources within to solve whatever problems you may encounter. Release your frustrations, go in peace, and know that what you have accomplished in these few days together here will have great and wondrous consequences, will bring greater light into the world and will bring you to a place that your soul desires to be, in concert with the Creator, a channel of Love to follow His Will with every step.

Continue in your efforts and your prayers, dear children. Continue to contemplate these issues you struggle with, continue to communicate openly and lovingly, to honor one another. Each soul here is precious and beautiful, a creation of G-d, wondrous and beauteous. We love you so dearly. You are so loved by the Creator, so greatly loved. If you could but see; if you could but feel, the power and glory of this Love. It is for you. These little problems would be like wisps of smoke, drifing through, passing through, dissipating, being healed. You are on your way, my children. You will know the peace that you desire and the wisdom shall flow. The Love shall permeate every aspect of your lives, and touch so many, many souls.

Love one another. Love one another. Thank you, children, for being together. So many rejoice at your togetherness, and your efforts. The Father’s Love is pouring into your souls at this moment. Drink deep, be in the Light. Allow the Love to heal the wounds and bring the wisdom.

I am your teacher, Augustine, I honor each one, each one. G-d bless you.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
Thanks to Michael Bailey for recording; to Terry for transcribing and to Al for channelling these beautiful messages - I think this almost completes the messages received during the Padgett Preservation work party. Love Jeanne

September Work Party 09-29-2012
Andrew

G-d bless you dear sweet children. G-d’s Love is an ocean. G-d’s Love flows within you. And upon this ocean are waves of peace. And within this ocean, to its very depths, are filled with Love and Light. And within this ocean are currents of compassion, and caring and knowing. Its warmth embraces you, my children. Swim within this ocean, dive down to the depths, feel its warmth envelop you and nourish you. This place, it is meant for you to be, for you are all swimmers within the ocean. And your souls feel they are in their element, this place of G-d’s presence, this warmth of G-d’s Love enveloping and healing.

Can you not feel this, my children? Can you not swim within this wonderful body of Love? And we all swim together, immersed, caressed. And the Love pours in waves within you. That within these waves bringing you in deeper communion with the Father, comforting, bringing joy, bringing release from your pains and your worries, allowing you to swim freely, to cavort within this beautiful ocean. Yes, my children enter this ocean often. Be with your Creator. Be in this Light, these living waters. Find your respite here, find your nourishment here. Allow G-d to heal you and nourish your souls. Be at Peace. Be at Peace.
G-d bless you, dear precious souls. I am Andrew. I love you dearly, and I am with you often.

Kia
I am Kia, Kia Attakem. I come to be with you and celebrate with you the closing of your efforts, your work, and to tell you as you go back to your homes; you will take a part of each person here with you. And this connection, this bond of Love will remain alive. And there shall be interaction of Love and Light, support, acknowledgement between you from soul to soul. From this soul level you shall work together, and shall continue your work together. Remember this, my children these bonds have been forged, this connection is powerful. And this shall be used by G-d to do work in this world in ways that may elude your conscious awareness but shall happen nevertheless. Works can be manifest, light can flow, and Love can flow through this connection, this bond, this bond of Love soul to soul. Even though you may be involved in mundane activities, your souls may work for Light. G-d will use you as a channel of Love. And this is all part of the plan the Father has for the salvation of mankind and you are integral in this plan as are others; the network of souls that surround the world, the earth.

Continue to pray to be used in this way. Ask G-d to show you these workings, this miracle, the workings of His Love within you. Much to know, my dear children, so much to be aware of; layer upon layer of truths and reality. Though your minds be consumed with the material world, your souls exist in the soul world; in this world, but not of this world. And you have a relationship with the Creator, the great Soul. And this work continues as your bond with G-d strengthens. As this connection becomes clearer and stronger, as your faith, your love, the conditions within your souls becomes purified, stronger, and more beautiful; as the Love flows within, working its miracle, transforming you my children.
This process that continues for all eternity; this path that you walk to G-d, to atonement. And as you walk, often blindly, not knowing, innocently; so much is manifest of which you are not aware. And G-d is working through you with every breath, my children. Pray for this, pray to be used with every breath. Pray that His Love will flow into your soul with every moment of time. Pray that your beautiful gifts will manifest and flourish and bloom within you that you may do this work in a more conscious way, and with that consciousness, the power of that awareness, many things may be manifested that can be acknowledged by the lost souls, the souls that clamour for Love. Much work to do my dear children; many manifestations of G-d’s Love in the world. G-d desires that this happen, and G-d desires that you desire that this happens. For with this alignment and desire, the Will of the Father and your willingness to be a channel for G-d, beautiful works shall manifest. Light shall come to this world; the many who are blinded to the reality of G-d’s Love shall find vision, shall acknowledge its existence, shall pray to receive.

And yes, each one of you was given this before you even incarnated into this world. This purpose was within your soul. It is by no accident that you have come upon these truths; that you have come upon each other. You have been given this purpose, this gift to manifest the Love in the world, to be a channel of G-d’s Love in the world, to bring this truth to the world. And as you do so, so the joy will manifest within your soul and bring an upwelling of acknowledgment that I have fulfilled my purpose, I have pleased G-d, I have become what is meant for me to be, a beautiful channel of G-d’s Love, a child of the Creator. And yes, you do see your earthly faults, your humanness; the condition of the world within you. And I say listen to your souls, acknowledge that part of you that exists within the world, but is not of the world. G-d manifests through your souls and this is powerful. That which is within you that you see as flaws and impediments are nothing compared to the power of your souls, are inconsequential and will fall away from you as this consciousness of soul emerges within and becomes more predominant within your consciousness.

Do not fret, do not worry, do not fear, but be joyed that you are fulfilling your purpose. You walk upon the Divine Path. G-d’s great Love is within you and this knowledge of G-d’s Love shall flourish within you and the healing of G-d’s Love shall wipe away all of these impediments, all of these self-judgments, replace it with joy and sureness and deep humility, and loving expressions, beautiful expressions of your gifts, the beauty that is you, the unique creation of G-d.

Dear children, I love you so much. I see the lights within you. They are beautiful and G-d sees you completely and loves you dearly and completely. Be at peace, my children, be reassured, you are on the path, your steps ever closer to the Creator, your desires ever more in alignment with the Will of the Father. As His Love accumulates within you, so shall you walk in Light, so shall you be a beautiful and clear channel of His Love. We honor you, my children. We love you. We acknowledge your struggles. We acknowledge as well, your light, more powerful, more beautiful, more wondrous than these small impediments, these minor conflicts within you. Beautiful children of G-d, beautiful, beautiful souls. Again we thank you for your efforts to come together. You have answered the calling and there shall be more. You shall be called together; more work to do, more Love to flourish, more Light to bring, more healing for this world, more barriers to break, more truth to bring. And a balance that is so needed in this world, balance and harmony. G-d bless you dear ones. I love you. I am Kia.
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Dear Friends,
thanks to Michael for recording, to Terry for transcribing and to Al for being the channel to receive these messages at the recent work party to preserve and scan original messages received by James Padgett.
All messages received at the workparty (Sept 20 - Sept 30, 2012)
Love Jeanne
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

There are three messages to come, and will be posted as soon as possible ...
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

September Work Party 09. 29. 2012

Augustine:
Such beautiful lights, such beautiful souls. God bless you, dear, dear souls, dear children of God's Love. Each in your own way, you serve the Creator. Each in your own way you provide a channel of love into the world in accordance to your own uniqueness, the beauty that is, the creation that is you. You walk in the world of light my dear children. Through your desire for the Love, so the Love flows to through you. Through your desire to serve in light to honor your brothers and your sisters, to be an instrument of Peace, to be an agent for change in the world, to bring healing, to bring truth, to care for your brothers and sisters, to care for the children, to care for the elderly; so many ways you are a channel of love, so many beautiful channels of love.

And yet, as you reach for the Creator as you allow the Creator to work through you, as you receive more of this Love, as you walk upon your path and thereby become stronger and wiser, the more loving and understanding, as you accumulate more of the truth within you, the Love changes you from within, so this light, so the effects of your work will become more powerful and more beautiful. And light, great light shall shine as you walk, as you care, as you love, as you perceive, as you give.

Listen to your souls, my dear children, listen and be guided by God. Beseech the Creator for His Love to be flowing into your souls constantly, powerfully and all within you shall change and become harmonious and beautiful without conflict, without pain. And the inner wounds, and the inner dilemmas shall be healed and you shall bring wisdom to this world and help to heal others and guide others. And the flow of light shall excite the souls of the lost souls to long for this Love.

Follow the Will of the Father. Walk in the Love of the Father, in this flow and all shall be well. And even the material impediments shall fall away. Your needs shall be met. You shall know the road you must walk. It will be clear to each one of you, for each road is unique. Each gift is unique. each person walks, each soul walks on their road to the Father, to atonement upon their own way, upon their own road.

And yet you walk together, hand in hand. You love one another and support and encourage and pray together. And in these prayers, in these efforts you make together, you create a great light, a channel of love for the world. This is so beautiful and we in spirit rejoice at your efforts and we add our love. Know that you are loved, dear children. Love your selves. Be at peace.And that which you struggle with today shall be gone tomorrow. Carry this faith that this is true.

As you pray for the Love, all the barriers and impediments, all the error, all that is not in harmony with the Creator and His Love shall fall away from you. And visions shall be clear. Love shall be intense and beautiful. Peace shall be with you. This is the promise of the Father. This is His great gift to mankind.
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

to conclude:
Pray for this Love, dear, dear children. Pray for this Love with every breath and you will see that my words are true. There is no greater blessing than this Love, children, no greater blessing. Its power and beauty, its healing power; glorious to behold. Drink deep of this Love, my children. It pours upon you this moment. Drink deep.

I am your teacher, Augustine. I love you.