Messages - Gibsons, B.C. June 21, 2015

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Gibsons, B.C. June 21, 2015

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Martin Luther
Medium: Al Fike
Date: June 21, 2015

I am Martin Luther and I come to speak about the Will of God.

How the Will of God remains within this world despite the will of men and their propensity to subvert the Will of God. For the strength and power of God’s Will remains steadfast and brings the changes that are required within the souls of men and the firmament of Creation. And all permeated within your world and all the worlds is this great Will of God. And it is for you, my beloved beautiful souls, to come to know God’s Will, to come into alignment with God’s Will. And despite all the conditions and subversions of God’s Will around you, to grasp on to the power of this Will and the flow of His Love, to bring change and beauty and light into this world.

My beloveds, even if this structure( the World Healing Center), this building would burn to the ground and be dust and ashes, God’s Will would remain and it will carry you to many places, to many souls beyond all the imaginings, and structures, and conditions that mankind lay before them as important and necessary. God’s Will is above this and this is where you must remain, my beloved children, within the flow of this Will. Beyond and above the will of mankind with all of its rules and obstructions and fears and error, you must remain above this.
And the power of your prayers, the intention of your prayers, the sincerity of your prayers are more powerful than all of these obstructions and conditions laid about by mankind. For when you pray in this way, and you do pray in this way as do all of those who are a part of this vigil, pray with sincerity and a desire to see the resolution of conflict and misunderstanding, of fear. When you pray in this way you do a great service to your Heavenly Father and you do a great service to we in the Celestial Heavens, who work on your behalf, who work with God’s Will and understand more fully God’s Will. For in your faith and your prayers and your love comes a great power, and this power can indeed change the conditions of this world and be set forth to resolve the barriers and problems which you face.

Yes, although the free will of man is strong and powerful, the Will of God is stronger. And there will be resolution, my beloveds, and this resolution will be in harmony with the Will of God, will enact the Will of God, and will bring about more actions and outcomes that are a part of this great plan that God has for the salvation of mankind. You, my beloveds, are getting a glimmer, a glimmer of this plan. You see so dimly into this marvelous desire and Will of God to bring Light and Peace to mankind, yet with this dim vision you feel the motivation and the momentum of this and you will continue to have greater vision, clearer understanding as you step forward. And we understand the difficulties that you face in this world. Yes indeed in my day I had a great opposition, but I was persistent and I felt I was doing God’s Will and in many ways this was true.

The world is always changing and the world shall always be in a state of change and flux. And you, my beloveds, must be willing to be flexible and open and to not grasp on to what your minds feel and think is the right way, but to allow God to show you the routes. For His Will and His Way is the shortest and most powerful way. Walk in the flow of God’s Will, my beloveds, delight in its beauty and harmony. Be joyful in the knowledge that God’s Hand is upon you and His Love is within your souls. And anticipate the great openings that will come within each one of you as you walk upon this Path and come to know His Will, where there is so much awaiting you, in awareness, in experience, in Love and in service. There is no need for you to feel as if you are being thwarted by the will of others, for this is not true. You walk within the Will of God, and this shall always be true as long as you are willing. And in this, be at peace, in this know that as you are in this Light and Flow you will be cared for and guided and shown the way. No matter what happens in this world, this will be true. And I beg you, I urge you to not feel caught up in the will of man, the human conditions, the worries and cares that come with this, but to know the freedom and the surety and the joy of being fully within the Will of God and in its flow and light. You are blessed, my beloveds, you are blessed and shall continue to be blessed for all eternity.

God bless you, I am Martin Luther and I love you, and am with you often in your prayers and your efforts in this world, for I too join you within the flow of God’s Will and this is a great joy for me and shall be a great joy for you. God bless you and keep you in this Light,. God bless you.

Spirit: Augustine
Medium: Al Fike
Date: June 21, 2015

My dear students, it is your teacher Augustine. I wish to present a lesson to you, beloved students, and this lesson will be given in the form of a metaphor. Every soul is given the gift of life and if one thinks of this gift as an apple and this apple is bruised, as many souls are bruised by the conditions of this world, and rather than going to your Heavenly Father for healing for this bruised part, one nurtures this bruise and holds dear this pain that comes from the hurtful conditions of this world, and in holding on, the bruise within the apple spreads and the corruption spreads within, and there is further bruising, and further commiserating, and grasping on, and holding on dearly to these conditions and feelings of pain until the entire apple is corrupted and life becomes a thing different from what is meant to be, as this apple becomes something that once was fresh and beautiful and now withered. So, my beloveds, when you pray for the Father’s Love you add more life and healing to who you are, healing those bruised parts within, making right those difficult and hurting places.

And this has been your choice and a good choice. But for some of you who deal with this bruising, it is still very much a part of their being and a motivation, and yes some desire for God to make things right but they do not know how to do so. Instead they make choices from that place that is dark and hurting and they do not see clearly through their pain and their confusion.

And so these conditions build within each soul and many, many, many souls upon this planet are acting from these hurtful places. When those you are dealing with act in this way and hurt is spread from one to another it is difficult, I understand it is difficult, to discern, to understand, what is the motivation, why are these actions so confusing? Have compassion for those who live their lives from that place of pain and confusion. They cry out to God for God to take from them that which they find difficult, yet God cannot take from a soul their pain unless they receive His gift of Love, unless they are willing to change their ways, to open themselves to greater truth and understanding. And this takes work and time and effort and prayer. It is a gradual healing, a restoration of all of those corrupt places within. One cannot expect an instantaneous healing and for their lives to be miraculously changed to something that is less difficult and painful. It is an incremental, but steady, restoration from darkness to Light, from error to Truth, from anger and judgment to Love and joy. Each of you has experienced this process. Each of you knows this truth and you cannot expect others who are caught up primarily within the conditions of darkness to change their ways so readily and quickly. It does indeed take time and effort and prayers.

Have compassion, my beloveds. Know that in time God will touch every soul, restore that soul to purity. And the timing of this is dependent upon the desire of the soul, and the effort of the soul, and the choice of the soul to follow the Path that is natural or the Path that is Divine. Continue with your efforts beautiful souls to pray for the Love, to have faith that God is restoring you within and bringing you the wholeness, the beauty, the purity that is intended for you and will in time take you beyond even this to a place that is at one with Him. God bless you, beloved students. God bless you. Your teacher Augustine loves you and is with you in your struggles, your prayers, in the challenges of your life, in the joys of your life. I love you. God bless you.