Messages from September 15, 2012 Prayer Circle

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

Messages from September 15, 2012 Prayer Circle

Post by Geoff »

Jesus (through Al)

God bless you my precious children, dear sweet souls. You have so faithfully come together to receive the Father’s Love. Light surrounds you, my children, angels surround you. You are receiving the gift of the Father’s Love within your souls at this moment.

As you step forward upon the path, my children, there is a reaction in the world, and souls clamor for the soothing comfort that you offer. Many are drawn to you. But there is also another reaction from others and they are angry and reactive to this gift of light and healing and love. This is indeed unfortunate but it is so. And for you my children, you must walk in the world as a channel of Love and those who would sling arrows towards you, you shall be protected, you shall be enveloped in light. And we ask you to pray for those souls who react in this way. Pray that God will put the desire for His Love within their souls that they may receive the healing and comfort that they so desperately long for, but in their way they are unable to reach out in harmony. They clamor and feel the rage of their own desperate need to be loved. And this is what it is like for so many in your world, the emptiness, the burden of this rage, brings such disharmony in this world for so many, so many.

And you my children, you have this great gift of God’s Love. You come together in Love. You are so blessed; such richness in your lives. So we ask you to pray and to love those who are without these blessings. Pray for them my children. Pray for this world which does indeed clamor. There is such a deep agony in the children of this world. There is such a deep disharmony in all of God’s creation in this world. And the balance must come and the Love must come and the healing must come. And this is why we in spirit make such effort to be with you here and be with you each moment of your existence. And for those who are willing to be a channel of God’s Love, to be an agent of change in the world, to be strong in light, to release the pain and the anguish that is the heritage of all mankind, to give yourselves in this way and to long for this light, to long for this Love, this is what is asked, this is God’s desire for each one, each child upon this planet. And so this healing and light, this wave of Love starts with a handful of eager souls. And this light shall affect many with the desire to receive the Love, to walk in light, to seek harmony, to be at peace.

Father, may your great Love fill this world. May the blessings pour upon this world, like mighty rivers quenching the flames of anguish and pain, that there may be peace, that there may be harmony, and that suffering shall cease and love shall flourish. Father we ask this in Love. We ask for this mighty healing to encompass this world. And may each one here be a channel for this great flood , this wondrous Love. May their channels be clear and strong so that all barriers may fall and all reluctance and doubt may be flushed away with this great flowing of Love and healing. Bless the precious souls dear God. Show them the way. Light their path. Protect them as they walk in the darkness amongst the angry souls. May they be filled with Love and compassion and understanding and awareness that the vision of the soul, the discernment of the soul may guide them through as you place within them these gifts and these abilities. May Thy Will be done, dear Father, may Thy Will be done. And may their love flow to you dear God, as your mighty Love flows to us, creating this beautiful bridge of light, this wondrous pillar of powerful light glowing in this world, glowing in all worlds.

Blessed are you my dear, dear brothers and sisters. Blessed are you who carry the light, who struggle and are triumphant in your prayers, in your efforts, in your love. Blessed are you my dear brothers and sisters. And I love you so dearly, I love you so dearly. I am Jesus. God bless you.

Goldie (through Al)

…I am there with her, I am Goldie. And I love her dearly as I love all of you. She is in protection and light. Do not fear for her, my child, but pray. Pray that her little soul opens to the Father’s Love. And Love and light and healing surround her and her dear mother and grandmother so in need of healing and light and compassion. Do not worry my child. She is in Love and light and protection. God bless you.

Jesus (through Barb)

…God bless. Feel the Father’s hand upon you… with this gift of our Heavenly Creator’s Love. It is so deeply needed in your world. And each of you, my beloveds, will allow it to flow from you to the lost souls and you will bring the comfort and the Love and the healing, the healing to all the lives you touch. You are beloveds and you are truly, truly gifts of Love Divine. As you move upon your path, know this and know that you are beloved and so, so deeply needed. You will bring our world into peace, and Love and healing to all the lives you touch, my blessed ones. And I am Jesus and I shall uphold you always.