Gibsons - Messages Jan. 5, 2015

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Gibsons - Messages Jan. 5, 2015

Post by DennisT »

Received January 5, 2015

Andrew
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

. . . diligence in this regard. Yes, there are many details and aspects of this world that need attending to yet it is your souls, my beloveds, your souls that cry out to move forward in your lives to spiritual progression and your efforts to be a channel of Love to others, to walk this Divine Path unencumbered. The coming year will be a year of great change and many opportunities and some of you feel restless and have difficulty feeling comfortable within yourselves. This is because God is preparing you and beseeching you to come ever closer to this light and love, this light of truth. And when you receive God’s Touch there is a corresponding change within you and conditions built up from your lifetime and from the prevailing conditions of this world and from the conditions of your forefathers, the need to be expiated from your souls, this cleansing of your souls will bring evermore understanding and perception and wisdom within and is a way for God to use you in this world. God’s Love is the most powerful element in the universe my beloveds and when it touches you deep within your souls there is a corresponding shift and cleansing. This is the power of God’s Love and in response your mind feels the disruption from within and casts about for reasons which it does not understand. The soul knows, recognizes and allows this expiation to happen and the mind resists and wishes to have control over these stray emotions and confusing feelings within. Yes, this is a struggle which all souls who receive the Father’s Love must engage with. This is a struggle between light and darkness, disharmony and pain. To bring about the peace that passes all understanding to flourish within your souls, one must allow these inharmonious conditions to melt and within this the Love floods within you, my beloveds.

God’s Touch is upon you and the Angels surround you supporting what is in every way the rebirth of the soul for you become a new creature, immortal and pure and filled with God’s Love, ever to come at one with Him. This path my beloveds awaits you all, this process of cleansing and purifying of coming ever closer to that light, of coming ever closer to the sure knowledge of whom you are, God’s creation, dear, beautiful, and beloved. Yes, it is not easy but I tell you the rewards are great, the joy that is coming will be worth the pain and the discomfort. And then your feet will be upon the Divine Path. You will know God, you will know God, my beloveds in a true and clear way. This is your soul’s desire. This is what you seek and in that loving, powerful way you will find the answers to all of your questions and you will know how very loved you are, how very precious and beautiful and glorious is your wondrous soul and being.

Do not resist the changes within you, beloveds, but accept with joy that God is changing you and you are coming to the new birth of your soul, beloveds. This is God’s greatest gift to you and in giving this to you, you will bring light into the world. And in bringing light into the world you bring possibilities of experiencing this new birth, this soulful awakening. Much awaits you, my beloveds. The time grows short and the work great . Prepare yourselves, accept your Heavenly Father in all ways deeply and purely within your being. Accept in love your Creator. Changes are happening, beloveds, both within you and around you. Walk joyously upon your path and God will lead you in light and you will indeed fulfill your purpose. Much awaits, much awaits you and you are truly loved. God bless you, beloveds. Andrew is with you. Yes, I am with you and I love you. God bless you.

Mary
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

…Yes, I am Mary. Your souls shine with your inner light and each one of you here has a deep desire to bring comfort and healing to all those who you meet. They are seeking you out. Yes, your desires bring a great light. The desires of your souls bring God’s Love. The desires of your heart bring great service to humanity. You walk in light each one here, beloved and precious souls. And you are drawn together because of the beautiful light within you and the desire to acknowledge and to love one another in this sisterhood and fellowship of love.

Continue in your service, your desires to bring love and light to this world. And God will open those doors that you may do so in beautiful and surprising ways. Yes, there is much work ahead, Many challenges to face, much within you to overcome and to set aside. Continue my beloveds in these efforts, in these prayers to come together as you do to support one another and we will guide you, beautiful souls, we will guide you and take you on a wondrous journey. You are loved, you are so loved. God bless you, precious souls. Mary loves you.

Jesus
(through B.D.)
Gibsons, BC

I am Jesus and you are deeply needed, precious and beloved. Yes, beloveds, you are deeply needed. You bring peace and love and acceptance which is so deeply, deeply required. Yes, my beloveds, continue your journey upon the path of Love. Yes, my precious ones, you are so deeply needed and many who hunger and suffer and longing to be loved by God. The Angels surround you with a touch that is deeply, deeply needed in your world. This is your purpose, my beloveds. Let the love flow around you, allow this to touch the lost and the suffering. Yes, my beloveds, you have this deep purpose and you will do this. The Heavenly Father has touched you and we will help you to take this deepening (love?) into your world. You must allow this to help the lost and suffering. You are precious, beloved souls, beloveds this is your deep purpose….. Let the Creator’s Love flow from you, bring peace, love and acceptance. You are precious beloveds with a deep purpose. Yes, my beloveds, a deep purpose. Bless you. Accept this.