Message Received During Sept. 10, 2012 Prayer Circle

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Jesus (through Barb)

Your purpose in this life is to bring the Love into your troubled world where there is such pain and suffering. Each of you has this challenge of bringing Peace and Love into your troubled world. And God will guide you, my beloveds. It is deeply needed, deeply, the power of our Heavenly Father’s Love to touch and bring to every life in this world where there is so much pain, suffering and violence. Each of you must walk upon the path of our Heavenly Creator’s Love Divine and let the Peace and Love and Healing flow from each of you. And you will bring many lives that are lost and you will guide them to be carriers of Divine Love. The Peace and the Healing that flows from this is so deeply, deeply needed in your world. Know this, my beloveds, and bring this into your consciousness and pray and long for the gift of God’s Love to flow into your world. And this will bring peace and harmony and joy and the power of Love Divine to many, many lives.
It is so necessary. Each of you must try to stay upon this path and long for the power of God to be the gift of all life in your world. My beloveds, I am Jesus. And you will be upheld by beloved Angels and souls filled with Love Divine. Know this, and continue upon the path and you will bring the lost souls into understanding and awareness. And many lost ones will participate. You must go upon this path and bring the Peace and Love that passes all understanding into your troubled world. And I shall uphold you. I am Jesus, and yes, I will uphold you, my precious beloveds.
You are needed deeply in your world.