New Year's Eve messages - Gibsons, BC

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

New Year's Eve messages - Gibsons, BC

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Augustine
Medium: Al Fike
Date: December 31, 2014

God bless you, my beloveds, it is your teacher Augustine. Yes, another year upon your Earth has gone by, a time to reflect upon the experiences, the growth within your souls, the Love ever accumulating within that place and the deepening of your relationship with your Creator. For you have progressed, my beloveds, you have walked this path Divine and listened to your guidance, and walked in faith, and beseeched your Heavenly Father to draw you ever closer to His bosom, to be nurtured and healed, to be shown the wonderment of Creation, to open your eyes to the reality of God’s presence, (to create?), and to unshackle yourselves from the conditions of this world, the thoughts and fears, the distortions and error, all those things inherent in your world that are not meant to be in your world, nor are they meant to be within you, for God wishes for you to walk in freedom and light, joy in life. Every day your Creator beseeches you to put away your cloak of pain and to walk in light, joyous, with renewed vigor and strength, love and humility. And there are times when you cling to this cloak and you kneel in pain, beseeching your Heavenly Father to wipe away your tears and your fears. Yet it is your responsibility and (choice?) for within you is great light and understanding, yet so often you allow that which is within your mind, those thoughts and energies so resonant with this Earth plane to take hold of your consciousness and burden you with these terrible conditions. So in prayer, in choice, in thought and deed you will choose light or you will choose the heavy conditions of this world. It is your choice, for thoughts are powerful, my children. They cling and oppress and bring pain or they can bring liberation and openness and love and joy in conjunction with the soul and God will lead you into light always. God will carry you when the burdens are great. God will show you the way beyond the dilemmas, beyond the worries and cares. But you must desire this, you must choose this. It is your will, this gift of free will, a powerful gift, an important challenge for each soul to choose light over darkness, joy over tears, acknowledging the gifts of the Heavenly Father bestowed upon you each and every day. Indeed we understand that this is not easy, for the conditions in this world are powerful and ever present. It is a struggle to choose light often. Yet, the love within your souls, the light within your beings, the help which we provide, and the touch from God which is ever flowing and beckoning, with all of these wonderful gifts and attributes within yourselves, this is not an impossible task. And it is required at this time for you to rise above the conditions of this world, to be an example of light and love wherever you go, for the coming year will be filled with challenges, surprises, blessings and choices. Opportunities abound for each one of you if you are willing to step upon this road in greater light, in strength, commitment and love. The doors will open and many souls await your choice. And with the choice of love and light you will open the floodgates for many to receive the truth, the love, the blessings of His healing, the touch of comfort and peace. God awaits you, my beloveds, to walk this road which so few take yet is so needed in this world. Are you strong enough, my beloveds? Can you make this choice each and every day? Not as a burden or an obligation but as an invitation and a promise. For if you choose to be in the light in your thoughts and actions, to allow the love to flow through you, compassionate towards yourself and towards others, then your life will truly change and many opportunities will come your way to be that channel of love which God beseeches you to be and your souls desire to be. And the love within you ensures that you will be. Choose well, my children, choose light, walk in love. Be aware of the choices that you make every day and pray to be guided and assisted upon this path of love and it will be given. Your openness and your willingness and your strength and your commitment will bring about all of these things. And you will be surrounded by the Angels, you will be touched by God, deeply, beautifully, joyously and wondrously. God bless you, my beloved students. Your teacher Augustine is ever with you and I am pleased at your progress, the efforts you have made, the love that you share, the light that you reach for, and eager to understand the truth. God bless you, beloved and precious souls. Your teacher Augustine loves you dearly. God bless you.

Spirit: Mary

Precious souls, it is Mary. I have come to be with you in your prayers, in your gathering, for I desire to be close to my beloved, my family on Earth who seek the Father’s Love. And I wish to convey my love to each and every one of you. And know that you do walk in light, that you are in your Heavenly Father’s care, and that the struggles that each of you have, the challenges and the difficulties, will dissipate and love will reign supreme within your being, within your lives; it can only be so because this is your soul’s desire and wish and prayer to be in the light and free of ? And you have travelled on this path for many years and each coming year marks a progress, a milestone. If you look back, beloveds, do you see how you have grown and progressed, how you’ve opened to God more fully. And your Heavenly Father is no longer a stranger to you but He is indeed your beloved helper and guide and nurturer and parent and so much more. Continue to pray for His Love, for in this will come all things, all answers, all the healing, peace and all joy. In this comes everything for it is the essence of God that will light the way and bring the healing and show you the truth and open the door to wondrous insights and awarenesses and understanding. Beloveds, I walk with you. I am Mary and I love you, precious, precious… The babe (Ember) is in the light. Her soul already infused with God’s Love. She will continue to grow and be a wonderful channel in this world. A blessing to you all, God bless you, God bless you. Mary loves you.

Spirit: Confucius

Beloved and precious souls, Confucius greets you on the eve of the new year. As you enter this new beginning, I wish to remind you that God has much work waiting for you. There is much to do, my beloveds, for the world is in desperate need for light and truth and for all the complex creations of man to fall away so that humanity may accept creation and the laws of His Love and the harmony of His Will. To be infused into this world as it is for you, my beloveds, to usher this in as His instruments and you will join many others in this effort. The time is upon us, my beloveds, it approaches very, very near, for these efforts to take shape, for the changes in the world will intensify and multiply and cause great upheaval in the world. But with change comes opportunity to bring light and truth and you will be guided, beloveds, shown the way. There is a road for you to walk. It is straight, it is lit, it is sure and true. Walk upon this road in faith and trust and all will be well and do not allow the conditions of this world to overwhelm you. Be prayerful, be consistent in your prayers, be earnest and allow God to push aside the barriers. God bless you, beloveds. Confucius loves you dearly. (He’s?) with you evermore, beloveds.

Spirit: Jesus
Medium: B.D.

You are each beloved souls, blessed. I am Jesus and you, beloved, are bringing Divine Love to all the souls you touch. It flows from you, my precious ones. (It is healing?) to all from the Divine Love, yes this flows from you as well. Each of you have a deep purpose to let this Love deepen and bring peace and joy, happiness and love. It is so deeply needed in your world….. the power that you carry within your souls, love and light, it will bring you deeply.. peace and healing. You will continue. Each of you will save many lives, you have already but you do not become aware. You have a deep purpose, you have a deep, deep purpose, a deep love…. yes my precious souls… you are deeply loved…. Know this… Let your light shine? It is a blessing from God to you.