Messages - Gibsons, B.C. November 03, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Gibsons, B.C. November 03, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Augustine
Medium: Al Fike
Date: November 3, 2014

God bless you, beloveds, it’s your teacher Augustine. I am so happy to see you come together in this way and to acknowledge the relationships that you have with one another, that truly within your souls you are a family. And you are all children of your Heavenly Father and He watches over you. I wish to remind you of the power of your thoughts and the power of your desires, for what you think and what you desire plays a very big role of where you go within your lives, the road that you take and how you take it and the lessons that you learn upon the way. A mind filled with thoughts of God and acknowledging the desire deep within your souls to receive God’s Love to be close to God will bring a road filled with blessings and joy and despite the challenges of (whatever?) will be in your way, you will be joyed, you will have the strength to face these challenges head on. And you will have the soul wisdom to make those choices that will bring harmony and light in your lives. But a mind distracted and worried and full of judgment and fears, you become so enmeshed in the human condition and battered about by this environment that is so prevalent in your world. And it is difficult for we to help you, for God to guide you in this condition for the mind is not receptive, yet the soul desires this. It is important my children to seek for the highest, to place your thoughts in light and love and harmony, to seek all that which is good, to live your life with integrity, to make those choices which you know from deep within are the right things to do. You have the gift of free will and you can choose light or dark, harmony or painful struggle. And because you are human at times you choose light and harmony and other times you choose to struggle. But I wish to remind you through prayer and faith and thoughts of God you will be lifted out of this condition. We will be able to come close to you, help you. God’s Love will pour into you. And we have encouraged you upon this path for many years, many years. Yet at times you continue to struggle yet we do see progress and you have your triumphs and you have learned many lessons upon the road. And I dare say there are other lessons to be learned as you progress. This is the way of life. How you choose to learn them. What road you take is so very important for these choices will either delay or speed up your progress in your souls. Be mindful, my children of your choices, of your thoughts, of your desires, your intentions and with this mindfulness and with a desire for light and love, you will make your way in greater harmony, in a joyful expression of life. And this is our wish for you. This is God’s desire for you, my children, to have joy and peace, comfort and healing, love in your lives to be the predominant condition within you and around you. With the choices you make you will receive these many blessings. And we wish to encourage you to be mindful, to choose the higher road, to walk the divine path, to seek light and harmony, balance, life.

God bless you, beloved souls. You indeed aspire and desire for light, to better themselves and their world. We are with you in this. We have great desire to guide you along the path, the Divine path. Beloveds, God bless you in all of your efforts, your prayers, your thoughts, your actions, who you are on your road to discovery. There is so much more. God bless you. Augustine loves you and is with you often. Beloveds.

Confucius
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

God bless you, beloved souls, beautiful souls, Confucius comes to bless this beautiful circle filled with joy, filled with many important events in your lives. We come to bless you in all that you do, in all that you are, my beloveds. Yes, from the young souls to the elders, and all of you in between, these stages of life, God embraces you all, my children, embraces you all in His Love. And you have come together to acknowledge God’s love and care for you that you may open your souls to an inflowing of His mighty Divine Essence, that blessing that transforms and brings greater life into each soul, into each life, into each being. Do you see the power of this love, my children? Can you acknowledge this and say, “Father, I wish that your love will pour into my soul, that it may expand within me, and make me that (wondrous?) being that you have created me to be”. For with this love, all that is within you, so much lying dormant at this time, will come to life, will flourish and grow. And in this expanding of your souls you will become an agent of change within the world, as you change within yourselves and your gifts and all that lies within you open and expand and become manifest in you and in the world, you will bring God’s touch with you wherever you go and whatever you do, and in this you will touch many souls and bring the bell toll that will cause the desire within the lost souls to seek light, to seek God. Beloveds acknowledge your own beauty, acknowledge that you are a channel of God’s love. And this is a very important role in the world, to be a channel of God’s love, to bring the light and love to all those you meet, to bring the light and love into the world, to be God’s humble channels in simple ways, in simple words and simple actions, loving and generous, without judgment, or fear. Every soul here has been touched by God’s Love. And some of you here have a clear understanding of what that is, and some of you do not fully realize the importance of this touch within. Yet you all walk together and are a family helping one another in loving support and prayerful actions in your efforts to reach ever higher and closer to your Heavenly Father. And it is not so important what is within your mental reasonings, your explanations which you tell yourself, what this is this blessing, this light within. It is for you to accept and to grow in your faith that it is real that it can indeed bring all of the blessings that are promised and that you are indeed that channel of love. And whether you are conscious of this is not altogether important. What is important is that you reach to your Heavenly Father, to make that effort, to take the time each day to be in the Grace of God. And in that grace in that flow of love you will be carried. And as you are carried you will touch others, you will reach out your hands and say, “Come with me on this glorious journey. For in this is love and in me is love and I love you”. What does every soul seek but love? What nourishes and helps us all on our journey, but love? It is indeed the most important thing to have love within yourselves and love within your lives, to touch another soul with love and God gives you what you require to do this in deep and profound ways. You will walk the Earth in this love and wherever you go this love will manifest. For God has given you this purpose, this mission, to be an emissary of love. Allow this to happen in your lives and your beings, my children. Allow this to happen unencumbered. Be free and joyful in this love. Be sure and wise in this love and be in this world in love. Beloveds, we are with you in your efforts to grow and to be this channel of love. And we shall continue to do so for all the days of your lives. For each one is secured in God’s love. And in this you are given the gift of Angels to uphold you though you may turn away at times we are always there as is God, your Heavenly Father eager to love you, support you and to direct you upon the road. Turn to this light, my children, turn to this light for it is the key to everything good, the key to everything that is of light. And it shall open the doors to bring the blessings to you and through you to others. Beloved souls, I love you. I love you. Confucius loves you dearly and I am so joyed that you come together in this way. The Father (kisses?) you in these moments. God bless you, beloveds, God bless you.

Keea Atta Kem
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

I am Keea Atta Kem. God Bless you. I wish to come and bring my love and my best wishes to all of you. And I want you to know that you are truly loved, each one, each beautiful soul in this circle. And you are surrounded by Angels and there are many Spirits who have a connection with each one of you, are drawn to this light, this joyous place. Remember the work you do as you come together in this way to bring light into the world but also to bring light into the world of Spirit. You affect many different souls and you are used to affect many different places in the world, different cultures, for every soul yearns for the love and you make possible through your efforts and prayers, your fellowship and the love within your souls, many healings and touches to many souls who suffer, and to the leaders of the world. In many ways, beloveds, you are used and your circles of prayer become a beacon of light and will open doors that will bear fruit in time. Beloveds, Kea loves you and I am with you in your prayers. God bless you.