Messages - Gibsons, B.C. November 15, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Gibsons, B.C. November 15, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Alec
Medium: Al Fike
Date: November 15, 2014

My greetings to you my friends and family, it is Alec here. Yes, indeed with the power of God’s love nothing can hold you back. But it does require discipline on your part, effort daily to pray, to grow and to learn, to desire to be a channel of God’s love, to walk the path divine, to bring your thoughts in alignment with God’s laws of love. It requires effort and through this effort comes great rewards. Do you realize the great effort that we in Spirit exercise on your behalf? As God’s Will flows through us, through us all on Earth and in the world of spirit, a small amount of effort on your part brings a great amount of benefit and blessings into your world. It is not much to ask is it not for you to make this effort, to walk the Divine path as best you can, to put aside your doubts, your fears, your judgments and to live in the light in all the ways that you are able. As you return to your homes, as you contemplate the experiences you have had together in this joyous gathering and the times you have had in this home, think about what created these conditions, what brought about this joy, how this was accomplished. It is through your desires of your souls. It is through your efforts to be together in harmony, to open your hearts to one another, to walk in this light, and every day is an opportunity to be in this light, in this love, this harmony, this joy. It is your choice. It is your path to walk and God does not interfere with your free will. Merely when you make that choice for light it is reinforced by Angelic presence, and God’s light and His love. Yes, it is time for all of you to grow up in your soul growth for the love burns within each one of you. It is there and it burns bright. Now it is time for your minds to catch up to your soul growth, to truly live this and have the light within determine who you are and how you are in the world. And yes it is not easy, there are many distractions, conditions in this world that draw you away from this consciousness. And each of you have your struggles and your challenges and it is God’s merciful and loving touch that draws you back again and again into the light so that you may live this life in light. But again I repeat: a small effort from you, a desire to keep your thoughts in ways that are in harmony with God’s laws, to act as God’s channels of love with each day, the rewards will be great, mighty doors will open, and life, life will change in wondrous ways, surprising, beautiful. So I encourage you, I encourage you, my friends, to walk this path with a dedication, a strength and a commitment that will lead you into greater light and service in this world. And I thank you for the efforts you have made over the years to seek God’s Love, to embrace the Truth, to choose light. God bless you, my beloved friends. Alec loves you and I am with you so very often and I will continue to be with you as will many Angels. God bless you.

Spirit: Jesus
Medium: BD

God bless you, precious, precious souls. I am Jesus and I will always, always uphold you. You are deeply needed to continue upon the Divine path, to bring blessings of love to all the souls (you touch) As you do this, the power of the love… Continue in to your world to touch the lost souls. You are beloveds, yes beloveds. You each have a deep purpose that will bring Divine love, peace, and comfort to the lost ones. Know this, my precious ones. Continue upon the path, you are so deeply needed, beloveds. God will guide you upon your path. Continue. Continue.

Spirit: Goldie
Medium: Al Fike

I am Goldie. I hope you all know that life is joy. But so many of you hold on to all those concerns in your life that are not necessary to be so heavy upon you. Let them roll away, fall away from you. Feel the joy that life is for joy is always around the corner, if you let it in, if you feel it in your heart, if you dance and sing and appreciate all the blessings God has given you. Think of all the blessings God has given you and you will feel joy in your souls. It’s always there, always there ready to come into your feeling heart. Bless you all. When you wish to feel joy I will help you to feel the joy that is within your hearts. It is there always cause love is joy, life is joy. God bless you. Your friend Goldie loves you and feels such joy to see you come together in loving embrace, in song and dance and acknowledgement of all the wonderful things in your lives. God bless you. I love you.