Messages - Gibsons, B.C. October 29, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Gibsons, B.C. October 29, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Confucius
Medium: Al Fike
Date: October 29, 2014

God bless you my dear beloveds, it is Confucius. I come to pray with you and to speak with you. And I acknowledge that each of you have your struggles and your challenges in your lives. And yet God calls you to receive His Love and to live by His laws of love in this world. And this is not an easy task, my children. As you struggle for light, as you are given the choice to reach for the highest, and to live your life with the utmost integrity and love. And yet the world conspires to bring challenges and difficulties and in this you find it difficult to be in harmony with yourselves and with others. But I tell you, my children, God will always lift you up if you ask, if you take that time to be with Him and to lay your burdens at His feet and say, “Holy Father, take this from me and give me respite from my pain and dilemmas. Peace and love, these blessings, dear Father, fill my soul with your Love and let me release all that is not in harmony with your Love.” And God will soothe you and bathe you with His healing light and loving care and the Angels will help you to reach that place of light and peace. And as you open your souls to this wondrous blessing you will indeed release those conditions that bedevil you and cause you pain. And this is the law, my children, this is the Law of Love, for disharmony cannot coincide and co-habit with love, and love is stronger. Love will bring you to that place of peace. God’s touch will draw you above the conditions of darkness into light. In God’s merciful touch, His loving care, you are shown the way through the forest of life’s dilemmas and difficulties. And you are given the choice, the choice to release all that which holds you back from this place of peace and harmony. Indeed it takes strength, it takes a willingness, a desire to reach for the light. For rather than to indulge yourselves in the human condition for each of you knows the path, each of you have experienced the possibility of being in that place of light. ,God has blessed you mightily, blessed you again and again, as you reach for Him, as you beseech Him for these blessings. You are beautiful souls. Remember that God loves you dearly, that He wishes for you to know joy and to feel His Love burning within your souls, to walk this path Divine, and to choose light, light over darkness, joy over pain, peace over turmoil. And this is possible and you know the way, my children. The way is clearly set. It is for you to choose to be upon the path to healing, to love and joy. And we are always ready to assist you when you choose for light. And we are always with you, no matter your circumstance or condition. And we love you always, and your Heavenly Father always ready, ready to give abundantly, ready to show you the way to light. Continue, my children, to pray for the Love and to seek the light. And have compassion for yourselves and for all those around you who you know suffers so in this harsh world. God bless you, beloveds. It is Confucius, and I am ever there to assist you, to pray for you, to guide you, my children. Beloved, beloved, souls, God bless you.

Spirit: Alec

God bless you my friends, it is Alec here. I am pleased that you’ve all come together in this prayer. It is time to commune with God. Yes, it is evident that many of you are under stress and work very hard, work very hard upon your souls, work very hard in this world to be good and to be beautiful lights. And the demands upon all of you are intense. This life is not easy. Nothing is handed to you upon a silver platter. Every step requires work and effort and often struggle and some pain. Yet with each step and each effort you progress steadily. You grow within your souls, your beings and you become wise as you face the challenges in this world. And as you receive the love within your souls something higher and more filled with light comes to your consciousness and your perception of the world and your place within it and you become more receptive to God’s Will and guidance. And as this is accomplished through your efforts to receive the Love, through your efforts to grow in the Love it will become easier, you will find your way more readily. The wisdom from within will help you to make those choices required to make your path straighter and closer to God.

Indeed I commend all of you because you have the strength, the desire, the will to take on this challenge to live in love and to be honest with yourselves in such a way that you may release your burdens and change these old habits which hold you down. This takes strength. This takes a desire to be in the light, to not acquiesce into the human condition but to live in this world but not be of this world. Yes, it takes strength. Yet I see within each one here a commitment and a determination to walk the high road, to be with God, to be in the light and to be a channel of His Love. And what a light you generate through these efforts. The beauty of your souls and the struggles that you make are known to God and He will send you the assistance you require, the learning that is required, the wisdom, the love. You are cared for, my children, deeply, and if you only knew how beautiful (you?), God protects you, embraces you and guides you, the flow of His Love for you as you struggle to be in that flow of love. This instrument has had some disappointments of late and he has also received some guidance in his walk in the forest. And I wish to confirm that his guidance has been correct, that his perception has been sharpening, becoming clearer, his soul wisdom is growing and there will be many more opportunities, my son, for you to be God’s channel in this world. Every day brings something new, every opportunity a chance to grow a little more and to give in a clearer way in service to your Heavenly Father. Each one of you has these opportunities and it is for you to grasp, to take up what is offered and to continue forward in the light to reach ever higher, to be ever more beautiful in light and love, and to lay down your resistance to this invitation to God, to be His instrument of light. You will all find your way and when you stumble God will pick you up. And when you make wrong choices your souls will help you to see the right way, yes be aware of decisions to be made, reaching for greater understanding and living your life more fully upon God’s Love. This will ever be your struggle and the rewards will be great for those strong enough, desirous enough to walk the divine path. Continue in your efforts, your service, your (life?) and we will ever be with you, ever with you in your efforts. Beloveds, God bless you. Alec loves you.

Jesus
Medium: BD

God bless you my beloved souls. You have each received a deep blessing of Divine Love and it has flowed into your souls, each one. I am Jesus. You are bringing the power of Divine Love into your world. It is flowing to lost ones, to those who do not understand. Yes, this is needed and each of you has a deep purpose. You will always as you continue upon the path of Divine Love, you will always radiate the love and the power of Divine Love from God (to each?). Yes, this is deeply needed and each of you, my dear beloveds, will let this flow from you as you continue (upon?) your life, precious and beloveds, precious and beloveds. Yes, you are needed and each of you has the gift of the Love Divine and each of you has carried (?) tremendous flow into your troubled world. Know this, my precious… You are deeply needed and beloved. Continue. I am Jesus, and I shall always uphold you and help you. Precious souls, yes, your world needs you. Let this flow into your world to the lost ones, those who do not know. Bring this peace and love and understanding to your world, my precious beloved ones. Angels will help you. I am Jesus and you are deeply needed, my beloveds.

Goldie
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

I am here. I put pixie dust on all of you (giggles) to brighten your spirits, bring some joy. Know that you are loved and I am very often with you, uplifting your spirits to give you some joy. God bless you. Goldie loves you.

Augustine

God bless you, your teacher Augustine here. And I wish to remind you that prayer is the most powerful tool that you have to deal with all those situations you have within your lives that cause you difficulties. Remember, that through prayer God reaches you as you reach for God. Through prayer, blessings are given. Through prayer, Angels are able to work in your lives. Through prayer, your souls open to a greater inflowing of Divine Essence. It is important to take your time each day in prayer. To take many times throughout the day in prayer, to ask God for the blessings required to bring harmony into your lives and into your beings. For without this effort, no matter what you do within your lives they will be only manifestations of your own will and being and with prayer, they become something more, transfigured into acts of light, channels of love, words of wisdom, touches to each soul (?) to draw each soul to the Love (?). Prayer is important, it is crucial and powerful. Continue to pray, my children. Continue on this road to understanding the power of prayer and the subtleties of prayer and the glorious, miraculous qualities of prayer inherent through true longings from the soul to your Heavenly Father. I am pleased that you come together in prayer on this night. Please continue in these efforts. They are important. You bring light into this world in ways that you could not imagine at this time. It is the power of prayer that makes this possible, it is your soul’s longing for truth and love and healing and many blessings that will bring this to you. God bless you, my students. Augustine loves you and is with you in your prayers, in your efforts to be a channel of God’s Love. And I endeavor to teach you as you walk this path. God bless you and good night.