Messages Received During September 1, 2012 Prayer Circle

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

]Andrew](medium Al)

God bless you with a mighty inflowing of his divine love into your precious souls. May you be receptive and open to this blessing my children, this wondrous blessing of love, the essence of God. For truly, it is a magnificent, wondrous blessing and it is received through your prayers as you ask God for this gift. So I beseech you, my children ask the creator to receive this fire and walk upon the Divine path, the path that leads to atonement with God. As you receive ever more of his essence within your selves, as you beseech the father with earnestness, with great desire to receive this love. Indeed it is your choice, your effort, your desire. If you but feel the desire within you as your soul, the very essence of who you are, reaches to the Creator, reaches to God to receive this gift, a gift freely given, freely given, if you are open to receive, if you ask to receive. With this love there will be great changes within you, wondrous openings of your soul transforming the mortal to immortal. And that which is within you that you hold close, the pain, the emptiness; that which is not in harmony with God shall fall away from you, and you shall be filled with this love and joy, this wondrous healing within. And with love all shall be added unto you, my children. With this love all shall be added to you and you shall be guided down the path of light, the path of harmony, the path of peace. If you reach out your hand to be led, if you open yourselves to this grace, this flow, this river of love, all shall be added unto you.

This simple yet powerful truth eludes so many. Feel the rightness of this truth within you. Know the rightness of this truth and follow this. Follow this into light, ever greater light, ever more powerful truth, ever more wondrous awareness of the Creator and all His creations. Do not hide away in the darkness. Do not feel that you are complete. You are not, my children. This completion, this progression within you, within your souls takes all eternity, if you are willing to walk the path, if you are willing to lay down your resistance and your fear and allow God’s hand to touch you in this way, this deep and powerful way. Do not allow the negative forces to turn you away from this light. Do not allow your own fear to turn you away. And yes, at times, it is difficult to grow within yourselves to see that which is within.

Do you have the strength to ask God to heal you, to release the pain, to release the loneliness the emptiness and allow God to flood His presence within you, His love , His grace, His peace, the peace that passes all understanding? No greater blessing my children will you receive than this love. No greater blessing is there than this love. And yes, an Angel stands with each one of you as you pray for these blessings, and the Master stands in your midst with his wondrous love to bring us closer to God, closer to the fountainhead of His love. You are blessed my children. You are loved dearly, each one precious, wondrous souls of love. Let the barriers fall away and the progression within you takes mighty leaps and many awarenesses are coming to you my children as you allow this wondrous love within you and around you and through you as channels God’s love.

Be joyed, my children, be joyed. This blessing is yours. I am Andrew. I love you, I love you dearly. Be vigilant my children. Do not let the negativity keep you from God’s love. Do not be distracted. Be sure in your efforts; be clear in your efforts of light. And Angels will surround you and God’s love will pour, will pour mightily within you. God bless you. I am Andrew. God bless you, I love you.

Jesus (medium Barb)

… Beloved souls, you are so deeply needed in your troubled, troubled world. Allow the love to flow from you and you have healed many of the lost ones, and each of you, my precious, are deeply needed to follow upon the path of Divine Love. Follow this, for the deepening awareness and understanding of your purpose in this world and how much you can do for the lost souls. Your love will flow and bring comfort and the loss of pain and the Divine Love from our beloved Creator. This is your purpose, my precious souls and angels will uphold you and guide you as you continue upon the Divine path and you bring the love, and the healing, and the peace that is so deeply needed in your world. Uphold this love, uphold this purpose and allow yourself to become connected to the divine path my beloveds. I am Jesus and I will uphold you and lead you and guide you as you continue upon the divine path. You are beloveds and you are deeply needed in your troubled world. The Angels will guide you, beloved souls. You will carry this blessing as you continue upon your life’s journey.

Confucious (Medium Al)

Blessings of love and healing for you, my children. I am Confucius. Greetings. Welcome. Yes, you have made connections and bonds with many from other places in the world and this shall continue my children. There are many more souls to meet, many more to gather together in love and light, much work ahead and much travel for many of you. As you create the network of light, like a spider spinning a web around the world, a web of light interconnecting and bringing awareness and love and bonds that shall be used by God to bring light into the world. Many are waiting for this, my children; many are being prepared for this my children, as are you. And this interconnecting, interweaving amongst many people, many cultures, many places in the world shall bring a mighty healing and a mighty flow of love and awareness and balance into our world, your world. There is a plan and each of you is a part of this my children, each of you if you are willing. You shall be a part of this great healing that shall sweep over the planet and bring great relief to so many who are anxious and afraid and alone and suffer greatly within themselves and you shall bring the healing balm, the loving touch. You shall reach out to your brothers and sisters and show them the way out of their dilemmas and their fears and their darkness.

Prepare yourselves my children. Pray and pray for this love to enter your souls to flow through you to bring the healing, to bring the harmony, for much change is needed and much change is coming. And there will be an answer my children, an answer to all your cries for your brothers and sisters in this world. As you see the suffering, the wars and the corruption and the greed and the inhumanity, there will be an answer. That answer is love, my children. Love shall heal all. Love shall bring what is needed. Love shall solve the many dilemmas.

So step forward, my children. Step forward upon the path. And we shall be with you every step, every breath. Every effort you make, God's hand shall rest upon you my children giving you the strength, giving you the will, giving you what you need to be an effective channel of God’s love upon the world, an agent of change. Do you hear me? Are you willing? Can you release your reluctance, your fear, your doubt, and step forward in faith and love and surety that God has his hand upon you and you walk in light and are guided?

Your needs shall be met my children. Love shall be in your life, every aspect of your life. Harmony shall abound within your world. God bless you. God bless you with a mighty inflowing of his divine essence into your souls my children. You are loved, you are loved and I love you. Open to the beautiful lights around you at this moment, such beautiful souls, such beautiful light; such wondrous gifts in your life. God bless you. I love you.