Messages - Rockville, Maryland USA. Sept. 7, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Rockville, Maryland USA. Sept. 7, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Messages Received in Rockville, Maryland
Sunday, September 7, 2014
From Augustine, Confucius and Mary , Rockville, Maryland
Medium: Al

Augustine:
God Bless you, dear beloved students. It is your teacher Augustine amongst you, who helps you in your prayers.
Yes, indeed the circle grows, as you collect the souls together, welcoming with open arms, acknowledging the fellowship, the brotherhood and sisterhood, welcoming this family of love.
And as this circle grows, you welcome more and more into the fold, so the light will grow. So will the numbers of we angels surrounding you will grow. It is good you are spending this time contemplating, and asking your questions, and discussing these possibilities. For yes, there are plans afoot and there are efforts to be made and there are opportunities laid before you. And doors opening before you.
And as you become more attuned to that voice within, as your souls grow in The Love, so the way will be cleared, questions will be answered, the steps will be taken, and the understanding will unfold into your consciousness. Remember to hold God close, to be in that light, to be pure in your intentions, and to release all fears, and make the desire to do God’s will the strongest intention within you. For without this, without your alignment with the flow of God’s will & love, you become mired in the human condition and make decisions from that place. This, my children, is more fraught with darkness and unknowing than it is to walk in faith with your Heavenly Father. In this way the light always shines on your next step, your consciousness grows with each step and the doors will continue to open. And, of course, the choice is always yours, my children. It is yours, what road to step upon, how to proceed, the choices to make. And each of you has the capability to know, within your selves, what is that right choice, that right step, that right decision, for you do have wisdom within your souls because God has planted within you His Divine Essence and this great blessing will bring you the wisdom that you seek, the answers you seek. And indeed it is a step by step process. When you walk upon the Divine Path, when the angels guide you, God’s hand is upon you, each proper step brings into play many elements that will fall into place. And the road widens and the next step becomes more clear and the doubts fall away. And your faith increases, and with this increased faith, comes a more profound prayer for The Love. And when this prayer is answered with greater love there is greater vision. And so it goes, one step at a time, one prayer at a time. And all along, your willing souls able to manifest God’s will in harmony and love, in strength & commitment, with wisdom and joy.
Be at peace, my dear students and be joyed at the prospects of this celebration together. And know that we will be there in great abundance. The angels will celebrate with you. Remember the man you are celebrating (James Padgett) is greatly joyed with your efforts and good will, with your acknowledging the work that he has done in this world, that you are continuing to do. Indeed one soul to the other, one step… one prayer….it begins in a small way and manifests in ways that you cannot imagine as time goes on….when God’s presence and will infuses everything. You will know great light and joy, my dear students. You will walk the Divine Path and though you may wander somewhat, God will always bring you back upon this path that leads directly to Him. Atonement, joyous atonement. Continue, my dear students, to strengthen your bonds, to share yourselves with one another, to aspire for the highest, to seek the truth, and when you have found Truth, bring it close to your bosom, protect it and nurture it and make yourselves strong and clear and wise and loving in this pursuit. God bless you, my beloveds, beautiful souls who made all of this effort to come together, to embrace one another and as you look into each other’s eyes, do you not see that you share a wonderful Truth, that God’s love burns within each one and in this are you not joyed to know that another shares this wondrous truth? That another will walk with you upon this path and share with you the struggles and the triumphs? And answer your questions, for each has something to give, each has wisdom to share. Each is a child of God, that God provides and nurtures…for each one of you… through your brothers and sisters. Is this not wonderful, my students? How carried you are, how cared for you are and this shall continue to be-- always. We will never leave you. God ‘s hand is now firmly upon you. And we shall all journey together, to greater light, to higher purpose. Wondrous works in this world. God bless you, precious souls. God bless you and keep you in the light of His Love.
I love you. Augustine.

Confucius Here.
God Bless you, beloved students, beloved souls.
Do you not see how you are guided, my students? Is it not obvious to you that God is guiding you together, and bringing you together to speak your truth? To share with you, each one, the understandings, and the insights, and the guidance that is given? And in this way, you become a precious family, the bonds created, and the understandings flourish amongst you until you become unified in this understanding. And yes, indeed, I see, at times you struggle together in your relationships and understandings of one another. And this is inevitable because of the human condition. But you must overcome this -- set aside your judgments and your fears. That in truth, each one of you desires to love the other, to seek acceptance and understanding of the other. And with this intention and desire you will overcome the struggles of personality and come to be in perfect harmony. Do not dwell on these differences, my children, but dwell on the similarities. And acknowledge that each one has received within their souls, God’s love. This love is working within them, creating within them a wonderful light and honing within them, the gifts and attributes that are unique to each one that will be a great resource in the future that you may work together to bring great light to this world. That you may add your gifts and your wisdom to journey forward upon this path and to carry out God’s will in powerful and wondrous ways.
No, my children, you cannot venture far from this and indeed we will call you together again and again…..and again and again. And you will answer this call, you will bring the light, the light that will be used to heal this world. You will bring the truth, you will bring the peace. Each one has a precious gift to bring. Each one is unique, and beautiful, in the eyes of God. And my children, look at one another with eyes of love, compassion and acceptance and you will find those little things that aggravate you will fall away. And you will find joy in your relationships and to work together will be a wondrous thing—a Gift from God. Grow your little family, my children. Many souls seek what you have ; many souls hunger for God’s love. Many souls are lost. For they do not know the road to take. Be a light. Be true to yourselves and love one another. God Bless you, beloved souls. I love you….pearls beyond price.

Mary
My beloveds, it is Mary. I want you to know how much I love you, each one. And I want you to know that God loves you beyond….beyond… any of your comprehensions. This is the journey that you must take to come to know how much God loves you, to come to know how beautiful you are. You are on that journey. You will carry many souls who are blind and who are ignorant to this fact that they are truly loved.
Be strong, my children. Be in the light always. We will all be there at your gathering, at the celebration. And my son will be there to bless every soul present. And you will find it joyous; you will know a deep peace and in this gathering you will start a new beginning. A new beginning where all the souls will join together, and work together in love….and this will bring a great light into this world.
This is what we ask…release your judgments and your fears, to know that God wishes all of you to join together, to work together in Love and to contribute what you have generously in love and in light. Bless you beloved souls. I am with you often. I love you.