Messages - West Vancouver, BC, July 28, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - West Vancouver, BC, July 28, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received July 28, 2014

Andrew
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, my students. You follow the path Divine, you eagerly implore our Heavenly Father to gift you with His Love. God bless you, beloved souls. You walk this path together, supporting one another, in love, in wisdom, in charity, in generosity. And is this not a blessing, to have one another? To sit as you do in this circle to receive God’s Love together, to strengthen these bonds of love with every breath?, every act, every kindness to one another, every conversation you speak to one another you gain strength, wisdom and truth. Continue in your efforts, my dear children. Continue to walk the path divine, to witness for one another the growth enfolding your beautiful souls, the wonderment and this transformation within you, the changes that take place, the efforts that you make to be God’s channels of love in this world. Yes, you need one another, my children and you have chosen to be with one another as God’s children of love, of truth and there is great strength in this, great strength, your understanding grows, your appreciation grows of the gifts that God has given you and this awareness is joyous is it not, that God has gifted you with such a life, such an opportunity, such a love that you have become lights in this world and you are becoming brighter with every day, with every prayer, with every breath, this light increases, your souls expand and you will indeed lead many to light and you will come to know yourselves (within?) the awarenesses that God has blessed you with, with the opening of your souls ever more expanding and growing and its precious faculties and abilities manifesting in a conscious way within your beings. Yes, in this way will you step into your purpose, that deep purpose that our Master speaks of. It is coming, it is almost here. You step upon the threshold and yes, a part of you pauses, a part of you is somewhat fearful, and you have many questions and you wonder, “who am I really?”; “what do you want of me, dear Father? Where will I go? How shall I be? Who am I to meet? How am I to be in the world? And God will answer these questions as you step through the door as you express His Love in a more complete way, as you accept your role as a channel of love and truth, as you put aside your fears. Allow your questions to be answered one by one with the perceptions of your soul, the gifts that God gives you. You will be guided. You are guided. You will be protected and led upon this path, ever further and closer to your Heavenly Father, who longs to embrace you in atonement as your soul longs for this embrace. Continue on, dear children, wondrous souls, wondrous creations of God, loved, loved so dearly, nurtured so beautifully. Strength in love, strength in integrity, strength in perception. You are gifted, my children, gifted with much, blessed mightily. Acknowledge this. Accept the beauty which is your own creation for you are within the hands of God, the embrace of God, the love of God. I am Andrew and I love you. And I walk with you as you journey in this world where the Angels are with you and walk with you. We accompany all in loving support and all are used to whatever capacity they are able to be used as channels of love and healing and peace and change and light. Andrew loves you.