Messages - Gibsons, BC, June 7, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Gibsons, BC, June 7, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received June 7, 2014

Faith
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

God bless you my beloved friends. It is Faith here. Yes, the woman who was mentioned by my dear Timothy and Merrie. I lived on the Earth not too long ago and I now live in the Celestial spheres because I know the truth of God’s Love and it lives within my soul. It lives to such a degree in my soul that I have entered the Celestial Heavens and I am very happy in this place of light and love and joy, and it makes me very happy to see all of you desiring of this gift of Love of God because in this way will you find that the doors to Heaven will open to you, my children, my dear, beloved friends, and this gift is given abundantly and freely for the asking. It will change you, my friends, it will change you so that you will see the world through different eyes, you will understand yourself as a child of God, a beautiful creation and you will come to love yourself fully and in this, you will come to love others in a way that is not difficult or requiring certain rules or aspects of character. You will come to love brothers and sisters because they are truly your brothers and sisters of humanity and belong to your family, all of mankind, and yes, they await your recognition, they await your eyes to be open to truly love them, for every soul in this world of yours craves this recognition and love and in this connection made with others you will bring the truth of God’s Love through you. This love will flow and there will be a recognition from them.

This is the work that many of you have been called to do. This is how God will change the world, one soul at a time, one soul open, recognizing and flourishing in His Love. And in this way will come the healing, the truth, the simple truth that every soul is beautiful, every soul is created by the Creator and worthy of His Love. Do you feel worthy? Are you walking this path, this joyous path? Saying, “yes, I am a child of God. I am loved by the Creator and I am joyous in this recognition. I understand now what life is meant to be, how I am meant to be in his wondrous flow of God’s Love”. Many parts of you will grow and flourish and open, parts you do not know that reside within awaiting this recognition, this blossoming, to allow you to become that glorious child that is God’s creation that is truly loved by God and given many gifts and many wonderful attributes and glorious, glorious light within through His loving touch. Yes you are each beautiful, and within each soul there is a measure of this light and love and it is the beginning, it is an opening, it is an invitation to the many possibilities that lie within this relationship between you and your Creator, with your soul and the Great Soul. Will you accept this invitation, my friends, and walk this path of discovery of love, of untold blessings of glorious, glorious, joyful awakenings?

You always have the choice, you always have the choice with every breath, with every moment you live, you have this choice. And when you say “yes”, the mighty flow of love pours upon you, and heals you and touches you and brings about this transformation. And every child upon this planet, in the world of spirits, every soul created is loved equally by God. And it is for you to know this love, to love all in equanimity and glorious, joyful recognition and every soul created by God is a thing of untold beauty, of gracious, gracious, miraculous, loving, embodiment of God’s glorious creation.

And yes, you see before you a young soul (Jane’s baby) who has come into this world and does already know this Love which is a thing of joy and wonderment. Bring your love to all, my friends, bring your love to all and do not judge. Being in the flow of love judges not, but reaches to all in loving acceptance, in joyful acknowledgement, and beautiful, beautiful embracing love. In this you will find great happiness and joy in loving others you will understand your own self. You will put aside those barriers and you will let go of your fears and judgments and your pain and your anxieties and walk upon that glorious path unimpeded and joyfully skipping along knowing that you shall one day become at-one with your Creator. Imagine this: at-one with God, your soul and His Great Soul, in this deep and glorious communion. Is this not a goal worth working for? Is this not something worth praying for? Is this not something, an invitation to accept wholeheartedly, that you may commit yourself to this truly remarkable gift of love. May God bless you, my friends, I am Faith and I love you and I am with you often as you work towards your goals in far off places, places which I knew. And you will bring the changes required and the light and the love. And many will benefit from your efforts and prayers. And for those who will remain here I have a request. Pray for the work that is about to unfold for there are many souls waiting for the healing, the love, the touch from God. And you are all a part of this, you are all crucial to this effort and your prayers are required and necessary to bring success through the power of prayer, the power of your love, the power of your focus to bring light into the world is part of God’s plan to heal this place. And there are many such works ahead and opportunities and many decisions for you to make to be a part of this growing and unfolding miraculous plan that is blessed by God and carried forth in angelic ways and realms and efforts to allow these manifestations of love in the world, will bring you the greatest joy, my friends. Walk in the light, pray for the Love and listen to your guidance, for God will guide you forward, each step of the way, the unfolding awareness, the diminishing barriers, the great Love flowing unimpeded. This will happen, this is happening and it is your purpose. It is your blessing. And may God bless you on this journey and I love you. I am with you and I will help. I will help each one of you in your prayers and your efforts to be a part of this flow and plan so crucial for this world. God bless you, beloved souls, seekers of truth. God bless you and God be with you.

---------------

Received June 7, 2014

Sereta Kem
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

God bless you, I am Seretta Kem and I come to tell you that each one here has received a gift to help clear the obstructions to receiving the Love in your souls. For some of you, you acknowledge that deep desire within to receive this Love and it is a burning desire, a compelling desire. And for others, it is more difficult to acknowledge this because we acknowledge that each of you have busy lives and great distractions within those lives, and therefore, those times of prayer may become sparse or are not well disciplined or regular, and this is because of the difficulties within of the human condition which all souls live upon this world; many great distractions. Yet this gift, if you choose to utilize what has been given, will help you to acknowledge the deep desire within for it does reside within each one of you and it will help to reinforce your choice and your efforts to be close to God. God gives His children many gifts to help them come close to Him. These many blessings are there for the asking. His Love is there for the asking.

So my children, I would encourage you to in your prayers lay down your fears, your doubts, your pain and the ambivalence which is so much a part of the human condition. And step forward in faith and ask God to gift you with all the blessings that await. Open yourselves. Breathe in the Love. Know this deep peace, the peace that passes all understanding. And free yourselves from the shackles of your minds and know the great expansion that comes within your soul with this Love. You can only benefit from this. It is not difficult. But it does require for you to focus and to allow this loving gift to enter. There are many Angels here this night helping each one of you. One stands behind and one stands in front for each one and there are prayers said for your continued progression. And a great light is above you and many, many spirits surround you, many. And as you get together in this way, you not only benefit yourselves but you benefit many others, those in the flesh and those who are not. Each are (…) through your prayers, your efforts and through God’s blessing a great light that can be used in the world to change the conditions from darkness to light which will then affect the souls who will then yearn for greater light and more truth and relief from the dreadful conditions that seem to permeate everything in your planet and bring difficulties, unnecessary and undesirable. For God wants all His children to be in joyous light and peace and to live a life filled with light, filled with joy, filled with love. God bless you, my dear friends. Walk a little further upon the path, the infinite path. And I am joyed at your progress, that you desire to continue and we will continue with you always as you seek light and truth. God bless you. I love you.