Australian Divine Love Retreat - Caloundra May 18th 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

Re: Australian Divine Love Retreat - Caloundra May 18th 2014

Post by Geoff »

Stay Connected

May 21st, 2014

Received by James R.

Caloundra, QLD.

My name is Riannon. I am closely associated with the team that works with James. He really doesn't know how extensive we are. But I will whisper it to you: “We are many.” You might regard me as an event manager. I help organise the people who speak, I help others to fix and hold the energies, and I wish to speak right now to tell you, each of you that a most important function – one of the most important functions – of this gathering is to help fix within each of you the knowledge that you are a member of a family.

In the course of this gathering, in the course of your prayer and of your mingling you have developed strong sense of attachment to and kinship with all those who are here. I wish simply to remind you that this kinship and this family does not dissolve when you leave and go from this place. Your membership of this family is like your connection with Our Father. You are not distant, you are as close as your thoughts and your prayers.

During this gathering you have been helped to have a much deeper sense of the closeness of your bonding with Our Father. In this time together you experience the blending of your energies and your connection and I want you to be very sure that this is not dependent upon your being in close proximity to each other.

It doesn't matter where you are in this universe, you can be connected – you are connected. When you make yourself aware of that - that you are completely aware of being connected and of the presence of the others - and I ask you to bring this forward in your consciousness so that your awareness of it becomes constant with you. So that as you practise this you will not even really need to sit and rest or find a convenient time and a quiet time but at any time during your day or night you can connect with your thoughts, with your love with any of the others in this group and anyone else in this universe.

This is a vital part of your existence and I felt impelled to remind you of it. As with so many things in our spiritual development you will receive reminder after reminder after reminder, and yet another reminder. Does this mean you are negligent, no it means you are human. And others things intrude upon your thoughts and your love and your existence and so another little reminder with love is always in place. I go now leaving you with my love and the blessings of all of us, and our gratitude for your coming together in this great venture, for it is far greater that any of you as yet imagine. I bless you all.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

The truth of this message was recently brought home to me yet again by a book I was recommended to read - Harmony of the Universe: The Science behind healing, prayer and spiritual development. I am really enjoying it, the more so since it is the work of a Catholic priest, a Polish priest who died in 1973.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Walk in the Light

May 21st, 2014

Caloundra

Medium: Al Fike

Dear beloved souls, you walk in light this day, and you pray in the presence of our beloved Father who loves you so and embraces you with His Love. Breathe this Love in, may it rest in that deep place within you and allow His Touch to transform you and make you His precious child, for you are His beloved creation, worthy of all the blessings, all the love, all the healing, all the peace that you may allow yourselves to receive.

Do not let any thing within you doubt this, or obstruct this - to just be in the arms of the Creator and receive His Gift, His Care. This is all that is required of you my children, to be in the arms of the Creator. In this trust in your love for Him, in your acceptance of His love for you will come the mighty changes, the great knowledge, the gifts that lie within will open and flourish and you will walk in harmony and peace. And you will become that beautiful channel of love which God wishes you to be and your soul desires to be.

Love yourselves my children, love yourselves. Acknowledge the beauty that is you and your creation, your being. And in this loving you will love others and in this loving you will bring others to light, to love, to truth, to understand how beautiful they are. For God will touch them through you and so it will go one soul to one soul to one soul - the flame of truth passed into the world, you are all messengers of Truth.

And in your acceptance of this love comes the message and from your example comes the message, and in your love comes the message. Be the Love, know the Love and know your Heavenly Father. This is the simple way, this is the way that your heavenly Father beckons you to be and to live and to accept. Within your souls we know that you cannot be anything but God's Child, His beloved. Accept this, allow this, and be this, and all will unfold as it should be in harmony, in Truth, in peaceful loving and living of the truth.

Ask each day my children, what may I do to serve you dear Father this day? What may I do to help my brothers and sisters this day? The tasks and the opportunities, the possibilities will unfold before your eyes as souls are drawn to you, drawn to your light, drawn because their souls hunger, drawn because their souls recognise the light.

This is simple, this is beautiful and this is your purpose my children in this world, to share the light, to pass the flag and to be with God in your loving acceptance of God's touch within you, and about you. And in this, the angels will support you and be with you every moment as God's gift to you to help you upon the path of your life. Walk with us my children and this glorious effort for the salvation of mankind, this is God's plan. He has asked you to be a part of this glorious work, to help humanity and in this requires humility and trust and a great strength to follow the guidance, the Will of God to walk in love always.

Put aside your differences, your fears your prejudices, your judgments and be in the Love, and all will be well and much work lies ahead for every soul willing and accepting of the Will of God, the Love of God and accepting that God loves them as he does each one - every soul.

God Bless you. I am John the Beloved and I love you. God Bless you and may his great love carry you to great heights, the highest route, the greatest service and most joyous unfolding of your love. God Bless you and I love you.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Winds of change
May 22nd, 2014

Caloundra

Medium: Al Fike

Dear sweet students, it is Augustine. Yes the winds of change are blowing within you my dear children. They blow within your hearts, they blow within your souls, they blow within your minds and you wonder - where is this wind taking me? What are these challenges from within? What is this road that you are being beckoned upon, and how may you respond to God's call? And yes many of you feel that this is the start of new beginnings, another turn upon the road, another vista to survey. And I tell you follow your soul's yearnings and follow God's guiding hand, and yes you will turn that corner.

Those winds that blow within you are bringing healing and change, a shift in your awareness, an opening of your souls to greater love and understanding and truth and God will pour within my children you all that you require to walk upon this road, to take this journey, to have the strength, the faith and the love to venture forward into unknown territory. I say unknown because within your minds you do not know but truly you do know within your souls what is meant for you, the journey you are meant to take. And as your soul awakens, as your perceptions deepen and sharpen and clarify, this awareness will come to you and the surety of your next steps will come with ease, will come with joy, will come with deep knowing that these are the rights steps - what is meant.

Bless you upon your journeys, beloved, beloved souls, and we thank you for coming together as you have and making this effort of allowing parts of yourselves that feel distant and unloving and judgmental to fall away. For you all are brothers and sisters and you walk the Path Divine towards your Heavenly Father. And I tell you you will meet many souls upon this path, many souls who will give you love and you will give love. And many are curious and seeking and some are angry, judgmental but most are hungry for truth. And as you search for truth in your own way you will share this truth with others. Gather together my children, gather together in loving harmony and prayer – deep and earnest - and share your longings, share your thoughts, share your deepest soul's desires with one another and carry on together in fellowship. For fellowship is a blessing, fellowship helps each of you to learn and to grow within your souls, within your consciousness and so you may learn to be loving channels for one another. May God bless you on your journey, may God's loving hand be upon each one of you as you walk upon this path. Remember you are never alone, you are never unworthy of love, you are always loved and God is with you always and the angels surround you. You are blessed, you are blessed beyond measure. And you will find your way.

I give you my fond farewell as you take your road to God, I will accompany you as will many and as you make your journeys back home, remember our words. Take to heart our words and let them rest within your souls that you may journey forward with the comfort of knowing how truly loved you are, how truly blessed you are. Thank you my children for listening to us, for praying with us, for allowing love to be your touchstone, your truth, your source of all that is good and of light. God loves you my children, God loves you my children God loves you and will bless you for all eternity, blessed souls. Thank you. I love you.