Messages from Gibsons, BC - May 5, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages from Gibsons, BC - May 5, 2014

Post by DennisT »

John the Beloved
Medium: Al Fike
Date: May 5, 2014

God bless you. I am John the Beloved. The gift of free will is a powerful gift, my children. It can bring great blessings or it can bring great darkness and suffering. And it is for you, my children, to make your choices, to be with God, to seek the highest, to learn the truths and to accept those great and deep truths from your soul perception. And this is difficult in this material world filled with distractions, filled with allurements and desires of the flesh and there’s much to take you from that awareness deep within you, which is your soul. And so it requires (effort?) and prayer, enormous effort and deep longing for love to enter your souls, to enliven your souls and strengthen your souls so you may have great insight and strength and an ease of knowing this deep place within and knowing your Creator who reaches for you. Yes, it requires discipline and strength, choice to be positive in your thoughts, loving in your actions, to be true to your true selves, to walk this path Divine, without doubt or fear or judgment. Yes, difficult indeed, my children but the rewards are great. And you are required to be beacons of light in this world for you do know the truth of love and in this knowing you have made a choice for light, for love, for truth and with this choice comes many acts of light and love and loving response to your fellow man to bring healing and comfort and truth and light, to push away the darkness, to stand up to error, to be a channel of love and healing, to give from that place deep within you as your Father uses you as a channel of His Love, a part of that mighty river that is intended to flow to all (your brothers and sisters?). Yes, the gift of free will is powerful indeed and the consequences of your choices are profound and affect many. So I ask you, my children, my precious, precious children, to contemplate your choices, your desires, your efforts and your thoughts and prayers, for these have profound effects within and without and to be a channel of God’s Love. There is a great responsibility and you need to be mindful of this, to be aware that God has given you a great gift and you have chosen to accept this gift and in that choosing you are required to walk the path of Truth, the Divine path. In this it is simple but to take those steps, is often difficult, to live the Truth is a challenge for each who live upon this Earth. So God gives you the gift of His Angels to surround you, to support you, to show you the way, to help you understand, to clear the path. And through your choices, the laws that govern free will the gift is given, (each?) blessing bestowed upon. Yes, my children, I understand your struggles. I know it is not easy but you are strong and you know the Father’s Love well, and truth and the strength within will support you through any difficulties and obstructions upon your path, and God lights the way, His Angels are with you. You will move forward, you will overcome and you will be powerful, clear and loving channels of our Father’s Will for this is your soul’s desire. This is your desire. Be aware of what you truly want. Be aware of the choices you make for this brings many outcomes and possibilities and doors to open. God bless you, my dear, dear beloved children who struggle upon the path Divine. You walk in beautiful light and are eager to learn the truth, to express the truth in loving ways. You are loved. You are loved. God bless you, my loved ones. God bless you.

------------------------
Augustine
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

Hello my students, your teacher, Augustine here. Yes, you see what has come to pass since that information that was conveyed many years ago. And how God has guided you and these things that God has guided you to do, have passed and are coming and unfolding in the grace of God’s Will in your lives. Centres of light, places of healing, opportunities to be a channel of God’s Love in the world. God will guide you along your path and you may judge that path to be circuitous, but I tell you it is not, it is the path of light and love, learning and strengthening, forging, a soul filled with the Father’s Love imbued with the gifts given by your Heavenly Father and a deep and powerful expression of these gifts and flow of love through you, each one of you, my children, and of this opportunity to be a channel of love, an agent of change in this world.

To step forth in faith and trust in your Heavenly Father to make your efforts each day to be with your Heavenly Father, to receive His Love within your souls, to step ever forward upon this path Divine. And in this journey upon this path, you will meet many, many souls who hunger for Love and you will be with many souls who are channels of love. They may not have the awareness you have or the perceptions that you have, or the understandings that you have, but nonetheless they are channels of God’s Love, instruments of change in this world and it is for you to accept and to envelope them in this great effort to heal this world, to bring that light that is required, the catalyst for change that will bring peace to this world and awareness to mankind that they are loved and have the opportunity to know God’s Love and deep and abiding peace.

The choice is yours, my children, for the work begins in earnest. And many of you feel reluctance and step back somewhat in fear because you cannot see the steps clearly ahead for yourselves that circuitous path, but I tell you, each and every one steps forward in faith and love and with a desire to serve God in this way. Your needs will be met and you will express your gifts, your purpose in this world in ways that will amaze you, will enthrall you and will humble you. For God works through each one of you, in accordance with your desire, in accordance to your willingness to not resist God’s Will and to allow yourself to be a clear and open channel to bring love to the world.

Step forward, my children, for the world needs instruments such as yourselves. The world hungers for meaning and love, and to understand what is life for. What is each day for? True understanding of who they are and who God is and what life is. You know the answers to these questions, my children. You have experienced your loving connection with your Heavenly Father. The doubts that crowd your mind are clearing away and allowing the light within. Move forward, continue along this path. Continue to see the Father’s Love. Continue to be open and this (endless?) journey will be filled with light and wonderment and grace.

God bless you, my students, bless you on your journeys, and we will be with you as you go to that far off place (Australia) for those souls who question and seek answers and are confused. Be that channel of love, my children. Speak with wisdom. Ask for God to put the words in (you?) to bring the children to a clearer understanding, bring them to the Father’s Love. Bring them to peace.

Bless you my children. Bless each and every precious soul who yearns for love and whose souls yearn to serve God and will serve God in their own unique and beautiful ways. Bless each and every soul for they are beautiful, they are loved. God bless you, my students. Yes, the work begins in earnest and I am joyed. (You are blessed?) to be a part of the work to heal the world. I am joyed and I love you. God bless you.