Messages from Gibsons, BC - May 3, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages from Gibsons, BC - May 3, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received May 3, 2014

John the Beloved
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

God bless you, my dear, dear children. May our Heavenly Fatherʼs Love flow into your souls in great abundance and bring you the peace, the awarenesses, the strength within your souls that you require to do our Fatherʼs Will in this world. For you are needed, my children, you are greatly needed in this world -- a place filled with turmoil and pain and error, and in need of great healing and peace. And you come to this oasis of light, this place of healing and nurturance, to pray for the Fatherʼs Love, to find refuge from the cares of your world, to walk in light and light upon this world, to bring this light with you, to be Godʼs channels of Love.

My children, continue to pray for Godʼs Love with every breath; every desire bring to God: that you may be blessed, that you may be upheld, that you may walk the Path Divine unimpeded and in joyous light. The door opens for you, my children, the door opens wide, and you are beckoned to come forth in this light, to serve God as His channels of Love, to seek the truth, to live the truth, to be Godʼs instruments of change in this world. And yet, parts of you are reluctant and fearful. You cannot see clearly, for your minds are not completely convinced of what your souls already know. Yet you struggle with this, this great struggle of awareness and faith, of love and fear; for you are human, and every soul struggles in this way and tries to be in the light, to be free of these chains of doubt and fear, anxiety and error. And you, my children, have struggled greatly, and have made great progress to free yourselves from these impediments. And in your struggles in this great, great journey, you have learned much, and you have been a great example for many.

For my children, you are always watched, if not by those in the material, many in spirit watch as you progress and struggle upon your path and try to live the truth of Godʼs Love with each moment in your day. And this does indeed have an impact in many ways, on many levels of existence, and many souls, curious, watch, observe and understand through your struggles and your attempts to find truth. And many who are connected to you in relationships and through family who have passed upon this side of life are with you, my children, many are with you; as you make this journey, you make this journey for them, for you open the door of light that they may also walk through and find the great comfort in Godʼs Love.

So, my children, your journey has great impact, a great effect on all around you. So many whom you do not even know exist in your lives as they in spirit crowd around, attracted by the light, curious. For I say many souls in this world do not possess this light -- a great many. And you, my children, do walk in this light, and in this way become a beacon, a channel, an example of truth. And many of you doubt this, but it is so. God has blessed you, my children, rejoice in this, now that you walk in His Love and light, that you are an example for many. And in this struggle, in this effort, in this journey, you lead many souls to light, to love, to healing. And as you journey around the globe, you will bring this light with you, in your humble demeanor, your loving ways, in your prayerful and earnest connections with the Creator. You bring this light, and this light touches the souls of many as God uses you as His channel in the world.

Bless you, my children. Bless you. I am John the Beloved. The Master stands within your midst, blessing each one. You step in a great tower of light, and this light reverberates throughout this world. Your prayers have brought this blessing. You are a part of Godʼs effort, His plan to bring this world to light and peace and harmony. And as you make your efforts closer to the Father, you will come to know this more clearly and the light will intensify, and the channel will be great, and many, many manifestations of Godʼs beautiful gifts to mankind will come through this group and others who will join you in this great effort to heal your world, to bring light, to bring light. Bless you, my children, bless you. I love you so, as do so many. Continue in these efforts, in your prayers, your desire to be close to God. God bless you.

----------

Received May 3, 2014

Mary
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

A blessing to the child within the womb. This beautiful soul who comes to this world shall bring light with her, beautiful light, a loving presence. Pray that God’s Love shall enter her soul, for she will receive this blessing with your prayers.

God has gifted, gifted you, my dear daughter, with a beautiful soul, and this soul will give you comfort, will bring joy; her vitality and her wisdom will be a gift in your life, to this world. Blessings to you. And God’s hand is upon you, my daughter, and His hand is upon all of you, my children, my dear family.

And God’s Will will manifest through each one of you, my children, in accordance to your willingness to allow this manifestation in your lives, to walk in that deep flow of Love, to be truly a child of your Creator, and to have the desire to do His Will in your lives. With this, with this prayer, an expression of your faith, you will change the world, my children, in wonderful ways, in wonderful ways. God bless you. You are loved. Mary loves you dearly, and I am with you often, dear sweet souls. Bless you.