Messages from Manchester - Jan 31, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages from Manchester - Jan 31, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received January 31, 2014

Confucius
(through Al)
Manchester, UK

God bless you, my children, this is Confucius. Precious souls, who within their heartʼs desire to bring change and good into this world, and rather than judge you wish to change the conditions and relieve the suffering of many. And this, my children, comes from your souls, for each soul here has light within, and a deep desire to bring light into this world. And each soul here has many gifts to bring into this world, and when you pray and long for the Father’s Love, the Divine Essence, to flow into your souls, this blessing ignites the gifts, the desire, the abilities and the purpose within your souls to bring the changes that your souls desire to bring, and God has imbued within you to bring into this world. For yes, you speak of great change in the world and you feel the momentum of this. And within your souls you acknowledge God’s desire for you to be a part of this, as an instrument of change and love. And did you not feel the presence of God amongst you as you spoke and ate your supper? Could you not feel that loving resonance amongst you? And in this feeling, and in this resonance comes a bond, an acknowledgement, one to another, that you are meant to band together and support in love. And though each may journey in different directions in this world, there is this beautiful coming together and bonding together in loving support, a family of light,
and this is a gift from God, my children, a gift from God, bringing you together and will bring many more.

My daughter K----, your life will be filled with service, my dear daughter, and you will give in many ways, and your journey will take many twists and turns in this world. And yes, with your keen mind and the light within your soul, it is hard for you to choose just one, one thing; you desire many things. And this is good my daughter, for within these
many things will come many changes, and many opportunities to bring light and to gather many souls in light, and to bring truth and to bring change. It is your destiny, my dear child, to walk this earth in many places bringing your light and your wisdom and inspiring many to reach for light and wisdom; a deep integrity within you, my daughter. And God’s Love does reside within your soul. You are a channel of God’s Love, my dear child, yet often your mind does not accept this, but within your heart you know this. Allow it to flow, allow the blessings to flow through you. And you already acknowledge the power of God’s guidance in your life. Allow this to continue and the road you travel will be wide and filled with light and opportunity and wonderment and grace. Such a beautiful soul, beautiful.

My dear son... you step upon a road, my son, that shall bring many changes within you and around you. And you will come to know your purpose in time, God’s Will for you in your life. And yes, it is good to be drawn to this little circle, and to these instruments, for you have much to learn from them and you have much to give in your beautiful ways of love and kindness and generosity of the soul. And in these partnerships will come much light and healing for many, and surprising developments, that will bring the vision to reality. Yes, your life has great purpose, my son. Pray for God’s Love to ignite the awareness of this within you. The light does glow within your soul, my son. Be at peace, and know that God guides you, will take you on a wondrous journey, to discovering yourself, discovering deep meanings to life and your life. God bless you.

And my daughter, you step into this new life one foot in joy and one in trepidation. And I tell you to put both feet forward in joy, for you will find that this new life will have a great fulfilling purpose and experience. You will know joy, my child, great joy. And all of your gifts that have manifested in beautiful ways in your life will now flourish and expand and will be expressed in service to the Heavenly Father. And this will come in surprising ways, for in these gifts opens many doors, and draws many souls into your lives, and between you, there will be a tremendous wave of healing and love, healing and love in this world. Continue to follow your guidance and to humbly and joyfully step upon the path of your purpose and destiny in this new life. You are being guided and shall continue to be guided. And as you see, the doors do open. And you gather together in beautiful light, loving light, Divine Light, in Divine Purpose. God bless you. Confucius loves you, loves you.

Received January 31, 2014

Augustine
(through Al)
Manchester, UK

God bless you, my children, it is your teacher, Augustine. Yes, the vision takes shape for your centre for transformational studies. And within this vision and this place will come an opportunity for many individuals from many cultures and walks of life and perspectives to come and find replenishment, opening of their awarenesses, bringing truth and light and healing to them, so that they may go out into the world and ignite the changes that are required to bring harmony for mankind, this world.

Yes, it is difficult to discern and to understand how this can be, how it will come to pass; and I say, through Godʼs guidance and will, through the ministrations of His angels, through the great work of all those spirits surrounding you, it will come to pass. And this place of light will be one of many, and there will be a great resource for mankind to take the next steps, to reach to a higher place of consciousness and love for one another. And yes, God gathers you together to bring this vision to reality, to bring what you have to give to this light and this place. And that Divine Spark, that Divine Inspiration, the understanding will come, drop by drop, touch by touch, from God. Do not doubt this, but be open to this guidance, and pray for the inspiration and the strength, and most of all, pray for Godʼs Love to enter your souls, to bring you to a place of knowing and loving and joyous expression of God, Godʼs Will to this world. You cannot falter with this. You will make steady progress upon the wave of Godʼs Love.

Bless you my dear, sweet, dear, sweet children. I shall continue to guide you as you make your steps and add your love and light to this vision. Bless you, beloved children. Augustine loves you.