Messages from Menifee - Jan 4, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages from Menifee - Jan 4, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received January 04, 2014

Jesus
(through Al)
Menifee, California

(First words of message were not recorded)...who push back the darkness in their lives, who are a channel of your Love in this world. Father in Heaven, imbue them with your Love, heal them of their worries and cares, free them from the burdens of humanity, that they may walk in joy and peace, wisdom and strength, that they may be your instruments of change in this world to bring light, to bring grace, to bring truth and love.

My dear brothers and sisters, I see your struggles. I see your struggles. And I know your longings. And I too struggled upon the world when I walked and brought my message of Love. Though I was blessed with a pure heart, I knew of the struggles of my brothers and sisters, of my family, of all those around me, and the dilemmas that I faced to be Godʼs instrument of truth in the world. And I want you to know that God uplifted me always, and we will uplift you in your efforts to be a channel of love in the world, to bring truth of love in the world.

Do not falter, my children, but be strong in the Love. Walk in this light evermore, and bring this simple truth of Godʼs Love wherever you go. And as you live this truth, you will bring this message. And as those human parts of you that are not in harmony with Godʼs Love fall away, your lights will shine in brighter glory, a beautiful, beautiful light that will draw many souls to you, my children, and you shall speak the truth, in clarity, simplicity, and beauty. The time is now, my children, to walk boldly in this world, guided by your Heavenly Father. The time is now to release your fears, to walk in truth always, and we in the Celestial Heavens will walk with you always in your efforts to clear away the darkness, the ignorance, the deprivation, the lack of love.

I have called you, my children, and I call you again, to do this work that was begun many, many years ago and shall continue in this world, in the world of spirit. And God will grant you the means and the ways, the path to be followed, the choices to be made, the visions and the inspiration, the love and the glory, that will be a gift, a door opening, a path to follow, for each one is unique, each one suited to your purpose in this world. Let go of your judgments, let go of your fears, and walk knowing that Godʼs hand is upon you, my children, and His Love flows into your souls, and the angels uphold you, and the life, the living waters of His Love flow through you and about you and within you, opening your souls and the inherent faculties of your souls, and you will see the world differently, my children. You will see your fellow man differently, and in this seeing, and in this knowing you will teach and heal, you will love with such depth that none will turn away from you. The world hungers for this, the world is hungry to know the truth that God loves them, that they are loved, and that this Love is worth pursuing and receiving.

So many do not know, so many live in darkness and ignorance. And they fill their lives with material pursuits that cannot fill this hunger, that cannot give the nourishment that they so desperately need. And you, my children, know this truth. God has fed your souls, and with this blessing comes a responsibility to be in this world in loving ways, in ways of truth, in ways that do not compromise this light, but enhance and bring forth this light of truth and love.

The time is now to step forward boldly, to be Godʼs instruments in this world, to find your place within this plan of salvation for mankind, for each does have a role to play. Pray that God will reveal your purpose, my children, and open the way for this purpose to be expressed in the world. And in your earnest prayers, and your receiving of more of this Love, will come the answers that you seek, the openings that you require, the understanding that must come to your consciousness, and the mighty flourishing of your souls in Love manifesting, manifesting light and miracles and grace.

Will you follow me, my children? For I wish to lead you through the darkness of this world into lighted pastures, joyous beauty, places filled with light and glorious Love. Will you follow me? I will hold your hand. I will lead you. I will nurture you. And the angels will bring you to the light in many ways. And in this you will bring many, many souls to this light. Yes, for many of you it is difficult to be different, to walk this path that is so different from many others. Yet you have come to this truth through your soulʼs desire, and this desire is strong, and it will bring you to greater truth, greater love, and as you open, and come to truly understand yourselves and Godʼs nature, and the beautiful creation that you are, then you will be joyful that you have walked this path, that you are redeemed by the Father. And in this joy, in your acknowledgment, you will touch many souls and give the opportunity for them to experience what you have experienced, to know what you know, to gather Godʼs Love within them. Do not doubt this, my children, but walk in faith, and know you are loved, truly loved.

I am Jesus, Master of the Celestial Heavens, your brother, and I love you, and I will always be with you. I love you so. God bless you. Continue with your prayers, continue with your efforts to bring the truth and the light, the love and the peace into your world. So few of you on this world. Gather together in strength and harmony, in loving devotion, to support one another, to coalesce into an army for truth and love. You may march upon this world in a river of Godʼs Love. The time is now. You are so desperately needed. Bless you, my children, my brothers, my sisters. Bless you. And may you be enfolded in Godʼs loving arms and gifted with that which you require to be the mighty channel of love you are meant to be. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for loving God. Thank you for loving one another. You are dear and precious to me and you will not falter. You have the entire Celestial Heavens supporting you. Godʼs mighty hand upon you. No greater work is there than this, my children. None more powerful, more sacred, more beautiful. Do not turn away, but turn towards the light and be my disciples of truth. Bless you.

Received January 4, 2014

Mary
(through Al)
Menifee, California

We are so happy that youʼve come together. Love is the most important thing, my children. Love your children. Love the stranger. Love all of humanity. For love will change the world and bring what is required to bring harmony and balance back to your dear, suffering world.

Love yourselves. Love all of Creation. For in love comes all the solutions to your problems, in love comes acceptance, humility, knowledge, true power. And in Godʼs Love comes at-one-ment, redemption, healing, peace.

Each of you has received a gift to help you move forward in your spiritual progression. Each of you has been blessed by dear Jesus. Each of you has much to give to the world. You must believe in yourselves, you must believe in this glorious blessing which is you, unique and beautiful, imbued with many, many gifts and abilities. Some of you barely know yourselves. In your prayers, as you beseech God, you will be given greater understanding of who you truly are. This will come as you allow yourselves to be fully embraced by the Creator, as you release your own negativity and thoughts, as you let go of those old ways and old habits, as the Love heals all and brings you to that place of full awakening and understanding and peace and joy. Do you not feel the stirring within you? As your soul is eager to manifest itself fully within your being and your consciousness, that you may be fully alive and with God. Precious souls, we love you. We love you. Bless you. Mary loves you.

Received January 04, 2014

Augustine
(through Al)
Menifee, California
(First words of message were not recorded)...Bishop of Hippo. Much guidance will be imparted to you in the coming days, for the time grows short for this work to begin in earnest, and if each of you desire to be guided, to listen and to follow this guidance, it will be given, clearly and succinctly, and it is for you to accept and to walk in faith upon this path, for each has an invitation from Jesus to do this work, to be his disciple, to follow the light that he shines forth for you.

There is great suffering in our world--in your world--and it is time to offer solutions to these great and timeless dilemmas, as mankind has made so much of himself and so little of God. It is time to reverse this, and to turn to God, to turn to His loving blessing upon you, to all humanity.

Do not be distracted by the material, my children. Do not worry and fret over the complications of your material lives. For as you pray for the Love and receive the guidance, this knot of worry and complexity will unravel and become a thing of peace and beauty. Your lives will change. That which you desire now you will release, and your soulʼs desires will take precedence, and you will walk a path guided in the light, filled with wondrous journeys, meeting beautiful souls, teaching truth.

Do you not desire this? Yes, each soul desires this. And for the most part, you have held yourselves back, for fear of othersʼ judgments, for fear of calamities that will beset you because you dare follow the will of God rather than the will of man. It is time to put aside these fears and to work for God, to turn to God, to have His Love become a constant inflowing into your souls; and in this way, the dilemmas will melt away, the fears will be as smoke rising and dissipating, and your doubts will fall upon the floor, and you will have joyous, faithful, knowing journeys upon this world as your Father guides you and takes you to those far off places, and takes you to those inner places that require the Love and the truth and the healing.

Are you brave enough to release your fears? Are you strong enough to allow the Love to flow to every stranger you meet? Are you willing to be an instrument of change in this world and go beyond the limitations of your mental understanding of the truth, and know your true soulʼs understanding and knowing? Do you desire enough within you at-onement with God, and what that means...? will be great change within, and you will not be able to go back, but only forward in light.

This will not happen overnight, my children, but in gradual harmony as you accept this invitation; so the changes will begin, and the understandings will be given, and the guidance will flow. Each one has great potential. Each one has many gifts. Each one has a powerful purpose in this world. And these gifts, and this purpose, is given to every soul, but cannot be fulfilled without the Love. And you have the Love, my children, and the possibility of your purpose and your gifts to flourish in this world, and make the changes required. The choice is yours, the path is laid out before you. Are you willing? Can you step beyond where you stand today to a place filled with wondrous, beautiful, glorious light?

Thank you for listening to us this night, for coming together as you have, and I wish for you to contemplate our words, to pray about these matters, and to seek ever more intensely for the Fatherʼs Love to enter your souls. And we will meet again, my dear students. Continue communicating with one another, sharing your stories and insights, your love and support; and as you do this you will feel our presence, and you will be inspired, and others will be inspired and give you what is required as you give to others, as you are knitted together in Love, as you walk in light, as you aspire to be a channel of Godʼs Love. Much work to do, both within and without, and you have the angels with you, you are deeply blessed and privileged to have this truth; yet this truth is for all. Do not hide this truth, but give, and we will inspire you to speak the words, to give the knowledge, to put forward the invitation to your brothers and sisters. Pray together, my children, pray together. For much is accomplished in this. And love one another. Love. Be the Love. Know the Love. And express the Love. I love you. I am Augustine. I love you, and I am with you often. God bless you and goodnight.