More messages received January 6-8, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

More messages received January 6-8, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Sereta Kem
Medium: Al Fike
Date: January 6, 2014

God bless you. Weʼve been administrating healing to each one of you here and taking chemicals, adding and subtracting, spreading about substances, spiritual energies. As your souls have received the Love, so have you received these blessings, and we have ministered to you. And we do this in all of these gatherings, giving these elements to help you open in your spiritual faculties, to make a passageway through your mental faculties, that you may come to know us and know God more fully and be attuned in many ways to the complex energies of your beings and our beings and Godʼs being. And we have given you healing for your bodies, and we have sent healing forth to your families and your loved ones. Much has been accomplished. And you will feel the benefit as you rise in the morning. Blessed souls, you long for the Love, you long to be different, you long to be at one with God. And through these longings, and the answering to your prayers, come many blessings in many different ways, and many opportunities to grow in the Love is in your souls. Be open, my children, be open, and accept all that God has to give you, for it is all good, and for the betterment of you and others.
? require that you are strong, of body, of spirit, of mind, of soul. And you all have much to give to one another. Continue in your conversations, sharing of your experiences, giving your support and love. And this will build a bond that will last for all eternity. And in this loving bond you will work together and much will be accomplished through this effort and prayer and love bond and fellowship. And the misconceptions will fall away and clarity will ensue as the Love lights the way and brings you greater understanding. Blessed children, continue in your prayers and we will continue to minister and give what is required to solidify and strengthen these bonds, and the power of this group, and we shall draw others, many others, as time goes on, and Godʼs plan unfolds. There will be many to meet, beautiful souls, and many who hunger, and you will be given the gifts of healing, of knowledge, of wisdom, to minister to the many who will clamor at your feet and want to know, and want to be loved; for so many lack the simple knowledge that they are loved. And you will bring the message, and the Love, and they will know the message, and feel the Love. This is a simple task, yet the human condition makes this clear touch difficult to sustain, and as a result much doubt comes from those whom you minister to. And the nature of this world is to doubt, and to turn away, and to not be open and accepting and trusting; so difficult it is for humanity to open in the simple way to Godʼs truth and Love, and this is the challenge, my children, this is your challenge, to find a way to make this connection, and in this way God will touch the other soul. Yes, you face so many dilemmas, yet God will guide you through the forest into the meadow and the lighted way. And as He heals you within, you will know the path you must take, you will know the words you must speak, and in the power of this Love and words and intention to bring comfort to another soul, you will clear the path and make this connection of light as God reaches through you to the other soul, as you become a clear and mighty channel of His Love. And you ask yourselves, how may I be of service? How can I do your work? I am not worthy. And I say to you, my children, you are worthy, and very capable. And you must plumb the depths of your soul to find the answers to these questions, for thatʼs where the answers will come as God speaks to you and shows you who you truly are and reveals to you your gifts of the soul. And as your soul is strengthened and imbued with Love so the doubts of the mind, the confusions, and the lack of love within, will fall away, and you will see your way through your own inner doubt. You cannot walk in error, my children, for where Love abides, error cannot; where faith is strong, doubt cannot be. And what is required of you is acceptance of this. To acknowledge and accept that Love within your souls. You will break free of the encumbrances, of your material mental conditions, and walk in faith and clarity and love. And thus the healings, the comfort, the loving compassion will flow through you and from you and touch many, many souls. And God has laid the foundations within you, my children. All that you require is there within you. It is for you to accept, to acknowledge, and to be fully within this reality of soul, soul perception, soul mind, soul wisdom. And so we pray for you to make these steps within, to acknowledge what God has blessed you with and placed within you, and to accept His will above all else, to walk upon this divine path unencumbered by those conditions that would hold you back. And we surround you with love and light, protection. And our prayers are constant, our efforts vigilant. And God has His hand upon you, my children. And He beckons you forward, always forward. And your souls respond and are eager to be ever closer to our Heavenly Father. Continue, my children, to step forward, to be open to the guidance, the promptings, the inspiration, the visions, the words, the lighted way, and you will find what your souls seek. You will express what God intends for you to express, and you will walk the path divine with ease and grace, straight and narrow, loving and bounteous. God bless you, my children. I love you. I am Sereta Kem and I work to serve you, to make you stronger, to bring you what you require, to be Godʼs beautiful channels of Love. And I love you. God bless you and good night.

Spirit: John the Beloved
Date: January 6, 2014

This is Divine Love, my children. Let no one tell you differently, for no one can assess what God has put within your souls. And for those who in their effort to be an authority take such liberties, I say pray for them, pray that they will have the wisdom to love each soul in this world and to see the beauty within, for each soul is worthy of Godʼs Love.
And there is no effort to understand this truth of Love that can be constructive if there is judgement, and there is none upon this world who have the perceptions of the soul to assess the soul progression within another. They cannot see. But you, my children, know that God lives within you, in His Love. Do you not feel it? Can you not acknowledge this? And this is between you and your Heavenly Father, and none other. It is error to make this assessment of another, to judge the condition of another soul. For it takes great soul perception to see in this way. Love your fellow man. Know that God loves them infinitely and they are all worthy, they are all worthy. Do not judge, but pour the Love upon them, and in this way you will heal this world as a channel of Godʼs Love. Bless you, my children. I am John the Beloved and I love you. Bless you.

Spirit: Dr. Leslie Stone
Date: January 7, 2014

Yes this is Dr. Stone here. I am touched by your love, your compassion for this dear boy. And I am touched by your efforts to keep the flame alive of this truth in the world. And I do work with you to do so, especially with these gentlemen to my right and left. And there is a project that is emerging that you will collaborate on and there will be many more, for the complementary aspects of your skills and gifts will bring a very acceptable and effective way of bringing truth to many in this world through your writings and your efforts. Yes, there is a great work ahead and each will play their part that will give voracity and credibility to this truth. For this must be approached from many different angles and many different ways, for the thinking in the world is very varied and requires different approaches. And that is why we are working with every individual within this Divine Love movement to develop their gifts, their unique perspectives and in time you will all be working together in harmony in a strong, united front of love and light. And in this way you will draw to you much attention and curiosity.

Yes, Godʼs will and plan are manifesting through you, each one, and many others. Continue in your efforts. I will be there, for we all continue to work to bring the fulfillment of Godʼs plan in this world and in the world of spirit. Itʼs a great work, a great work and I congratulate you on what youʼve accomplished up till now. But I tell you there is much, much more. Do not be distracted, do not doubt, but walk in faith and in love. You will be successful. Thank you for this opportunity to speak to you, and I have been with you in your conversations and speculations, and in time all will be revealed, your questions will be answered. And yes, there is something beautiful awaiting you in your gathering in the capitol. Bless you. You are all so good, and I am very happy to be part of this. Bless you. May Godʼs hand always be upon you. And I love you. I am Dr. Stone. Leslie Stone.

Spirit: Confucius
Date: January 8, 2014

God bless you, I am Confucius. Do you not come away from your gathering refreshed? And renewed dedication I hear from you all, to walk the path of truth, to be in Godʼs Love for all eternity, my children. And as you fly away from this little nest know that we are so very pleased with your efforts and your re-dedications and your conversations as you forged these bonds of love; so that although you are at some distance from one another you are always close. And in these bonds will come wondrous works, opening doors to do Godʼs will in the world. No matter where you are, you are always together. Remember this. And as one steps forward, you all step forward. As one does a work of light, you all are a part of this, and support one another in loving ways and encouragement and prayers. And are you not well blessed by having these bonds of love as God has brought you together, and will bring others within your fold, strengthening this family of love, adding their gifts to your gifts, you adding your gifts to their gifts. Blessings to you. Confucius loves you and bids you good journeys; Godʼs loving protection around you, my children, as His breath fills your wings. Blessings to you.