Messages received January 13, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages received January 13, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Mary
Medium: Al Fike
Date: January 13, 2014

Bless you in your prayers and in your longings and in your tears, as you beseech God to rain down his healing upon your loved ones. Bless you for your efforts to bring light into this world. Bless you to open your souls and ask God to fill your souls with this Love. Bless you for trying to struggle for the light with every day that you live and to live these truths as best you can. It is the power of prayer, my children, the power of prayer. And in this beseeching God, comes the light
and blessings that you seek, the Love that your soul longs for, and the truth you are eagerly seeking. In your prayers these will come. Bless you children, for we pray with you, we pray for you, and we all pray together to be close to God, to be close to the fountainhead of His Love, to walk a path of Light, to know peace, abiding peace within. You are loved, each one, every soul worthy of God’s Love, every soul. And for some this Love is known, is familiar, for some it is new, but all
are worthy. Pray for this, my children, for the key to all that you desire, all that you need. The floodgates will open and you will come to truly know God in all the glory, the light, the Love.

Thank you, my dear, precious souls. I am Mary. I love you. I am with you often. God bless you.

Spirit: Confucius
Medium: Al Fike

My dear, sweet children, God blesses you with His Love. You are in the light of His presence. It is Confucius and I love you. Yes, I have been in the presence of the dear soul (Greg) who struggles as his body withers; his soul grows in light and this shall continue. Be at rest. Be reassured, my children, that this dear soul will progress in light as he makes the transition to the world of Spirit. And the burdens and the pains of the physical body will fall away and he will know peace. For he has grown much in these past months and I have been with him in support and love as have been other Angels, for your prayers, my children, are answered in this way. Every soul struggles in this world for light, for peace, to know true happiness and joy and the key to this light and joy is God’s Love, my children. To pray for this blessing and to receive this touch from God brings great joy and understanding and knowledge of the true meaning of life and its purpose.
For each soul incarnates into this world in order to obtain an identity and this identity stays with the soul for all eternity, my children. So each soul travels the path of life, discovering who they are, the beautiful creation that God has made and as that soul journeys towards God then the discovery unfolds. And as the Love flows into their souls, so this identity and this gift that is their unique being unfolds and flourishes and grows. And upon the divine path, with the blessing of
God’s Love, this journey goes for all eternity, my children. And it is towards God and at-one-ment with the Creator. The blessing of God’s Love brings you to God and the gift of God’s Love in this life brings an opening that eases all transitions and growth and journeys. God’s hand is upon you, my children and guides you upon the way. Pray for this gift. Pray earnestly and pray that God places the desire for this Love in every soul in this world. For in this, the world will change
from darkness to light, from disharmony to harmony, from anguish to love and peace. Blessings to you, my children, beloved souls, peace to those who feel anguish for their loved ones, joy in the knowledge that they step into light, in joyous liberation, a loving embrace from God. I love you, my children, Confucius loves you dearly, each precious soul here. And there are many, many precious souls with you this night, joining you in your prayers, basking in this light. God
bless you all.

Spirit: Jesus
Medium: B.D.

God bless you my dear ones, I am Jesus. Remember and accept that each of you have a deep, deep and needed purpose in your world. And peace and light and understanding are (?) so deeply needed. As you continue upon your path of love, the doors will open for you, my precious ones, and you will let the love flow and this will cause the peace and love and deep healing for the lost ones. This is a deep purpose for you as you continue upon your path of light. And Angels will uphold you, my beloveds, and you will bring peace, love and understanding to all the lives you touch. Know this, beloveds, and accept this with joy and love. You are precious souls, beloved souls, and yes you are deeply needed in your world.

Beloved souls, you have each received a blessing. You must let this flow to all the lives you touch. As you continue upon the divine path, in your world, each of you has a deep power of Divine Love flowing through your souls. My beloveds, now this and accept this, powerful blessing of the Love divine. You have a deep purpose and will let the power of Divine Love flow from you to the lost ones. Bless you, bless you and bless your beloveds.

I am Jesus, and you are deeply needed in your world. Accept this and the love will grow.