August 18th, 2012

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

August 18th, 2012

Post by Geoff »

Prayer Circle Messages from August 18, 2012 – Medium Al

John

God bless you and may the Divine Love flow into your souls in ever greater abundance as you long for this gift, as you walk this path, as you reach, as you reach for God and open yourselves to this mystical love and light and presence in your lives. Yes, many channels have been opened my children from your efforts and your gathering and many doors shall open that you shall walk through. Prepare yourselves for there are changes to come for each of you. Opportunities will abound as you pray to be used as a channel of God’s love, as you step forward in this way, so you shall be used as you pray to be used your prayers shall be answered. As you open yourselves to the possibilities and the opportunities that God lay before you. Yes, my children much shall be accomplished, much work is ahead of each one of you and even you my daughter (Julie), we welcome you. There is much ahead of you, acknowledge that you have the love with in your soul and you are drawn to this group, this gathering of like minded, precious souls. And we shall gather many more.

Around the Earth there shall be others who gather together, souls who long for the love. Many more, many more gatherings of light shall come together, bringing light into this world. And you my children, shall be instrumental to bring some of these gatherings together as you travel the world and teach the souls who long the way in which to receive the love and to be together in love and harmony. This shall be accomplished, my children through your efforts and the efforts of many. There are mighty changes coming in the world my children, mighty changes and as this wave upon wave of change brings for some a tumult and for others joy, so you shall come and clear the path for those who desire to be in the light, to follow this path of love. And you shall show them the way, my children.

There is much to teach, there is much to do. Do not be afraid, be joyous for you shall walk in the flow of God’s love and where you walk there will be harmony and where you walk where there is not harmony, you shall bring harmony and love and awareness. Yes, you are loved my children, so loved by God, by we in Spirit who surround you, and guide you and protect you and bring you to a clearer understanding of who you are and who you are meant to be and what your purpose is in this world. So much more to come in your awarenesses my children. Continue to pray for the love. Pray earnestly, long, long for this love, with every ounce of your being, long for this love and you shall have great waves, great abundance of this love flowing into you and through you, around you this light shall draw many to you. Many who hunger and who are lost, many who are in deep need.

Be compassionate, my children. Be humble. Know that the simplest of tasks are often the most beautiful. To give, to give without restriction or judgment. This is the way of love. Be true to yourselves my children. Walk the path with honesty and integrity. Ask for your guidance each day and set aside those times to be with God, each day. This is so very important for this work to move forward. So it is you must move forward in your efforts, in your awareness, in your love. I love you dearly, my children. My dear sweet children. I am with you often. I am John. I love you, so many love you, are with you. Great changes ahead, my children. Be prepared. Be of great faith that God will place you where you are meant to be. Many travels around the world my children for you, as you bring the light and the truth, the peace and the love to those who hunger. And yes they will hunger greatly and be in fear and wonder what is to become of them because of these changes. But these changes are the healing of this world. God’s breath upon this world, bringing changes of harmony and balance for all creation, for all souls.

Great love pours upon you at this moment. A beautiful healing light permeates this circle and flows out to so many souls who are connected to your little group, your families and loved ones and many more, many more. Be at peace. You are loved, beyond what you know at this time. You are loved. God bless you. I am John. God bless you.

2nd message Isaiah of the Bible

Do you recognize the love, the love of the Father for his children, these beautiful souls that he has created. Yes, the love flows into your souls my children and you drink deep of this love that creates harmony within you, cleansing your souls, purging what is not in harmony with God’s laws of creation. Bringing you peace, bringing you great comfort, bringing you awareness of those parts of your soul flower and emerge from the love as the love brings awareness and wisdom, discernment within your consciousness. This wondrous process is the highest of all blessings my children. The highest of all blessings you can receive. And the peace that passes all understanding is with you at this very moment, can you not feel this wondrous peace? The stillness of God’s presence.

And the Master stands in your midst, bringing you his love. I am Isaiah of the Bible. I have not come to you before, but I am with you now.

3rd message. Augustine

God bless you my children, may the scales fall from your eyes and that which you believe is true and is not shall fall away from you. And that which is true, shall be clear in your sight. As the love grows within your souls, so shall your consciousness of the truth grow within your awareness. And you shall know with discernment and surety that which is true and that which is not. Have faith my children, that God will guide you upon the path you were meant to stride as you come to atonement with him.

There are no missteps now, my children. The work begins in earnest and when you are unsure of your steps, ask God to place your foot upon the path firmly and you shall be guided and you shall know within you what is meant to be, what is in the flow of God’s love, where you need to be. And you shall gather your loved ones with you as you walk in this light and live this truth as an example for all those around you to see. And they shall not mistake that you are joyful and clear in your perceptions, and wise in your thoughts and loving in your acts. And this shall stir within their souls a longing to be as you are. A longing for this joy and love and wisdom and strength. You will walk upon the path, my children, as beacons of light, wondrous beacons of light for all those to see. And yes some will reject your light but many will not, many will not. We are joyed at your choices and your efforts. And we will always be with you as you walk in this light and pray to be used as a channel of God’s love in the world.

We will always be with you. I am your teacher Augustine. I love you. God bless you. God bless you deeply and dearly with his love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: August 18th, 2012

Post by AlFike »

Hi Geoff. Thanks for posting these messages. The beginning of Augustine's message is ...God bless you my children, may the scales fall from your eyes........
Endless journey,endless Love.