Message from Izaiah September 18 2013

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
AlFike
Site Admin

Message from Izaiah September 18 2013

Post by AlFike »

Spirit: Isaiah
Medium: Al Fike
Date: September 18, 2013

A blessing of love to each one here. You have gathered together in prayer, earnestly seeking the love, seeking the guidance and the reassurance, reaching for the light, open to the love, and you are about to embark upon your journeys and you walk in faith and some of you have put aside your fears and have accepted the invitation to gather in that place far off to pray together with these souls who long for the love, who long for the fellowship, who are curious, and who are seeking. And you, my children, will ride on a wave of love and you will walk in the light of God’s presence surrounded by the Angels guided each step. As you have answered the call, my children, you have answered the call and you will see the unfolding of the Father’s Will. As you are willing to follow this will and this love and there will be deeper understanding, my children, and deeper love and deeper connection, one with the other, your soul with God’s soul. There will be a unification and your eyes will open and each act of faith, each step you take, every moment you are open, and willing and earnest and true in your efforts to be with God to be a channel of God’s love, to be in the flow of God’s love, your faith and your understanding, and your awareness and the love within will grow and deepen and flourish for as you release the conditions of . this world within, as you allow the Father to work through you, so these old ways and old habits, thoughts, will fall away and turn to dust and you will be redeemed in love, you will know great joy and freedom from the burdens that are so common in this world and you will walk as examples, as a testimonial of the power of God’s love in this world and others will turn to you and ask, “how have you come to this place of joy and loving acknowledgement of the Creator" and through this open door you will give the truth, you will be a channel of love touching that soul and bringing the answer. Continue to pray, my children, pray earnestly, pray often, pray always, with every breathe the Father’s love will fill your souls and bring you to that place of great, beautiful light within, and the changes will happen all around you, my children as you walk through your lives, you will have this impact on many souls. There will be great healing, great comfort, the longing will be triggered within each soul as God works through you to reach the lost souls, so many, many lost souls, my children. So many need what you have and long for what you have and shall find the answers with your ministrations and your willingness to walk through the dark places in this world and bring love and bring comfort and bring peace. Continue to walk in this way, this path. Continue to have your faith and your innocence and your humility, continue to listen to your guidance and to be joyous, joyous in the light of God’s love, joyous in the acknowledgement of the gift that is your life, the beauty that is your creation, the glory that is God’s love within you, working its wondrous miracles within. Be joyous, my children and know as you journey you are on a mission and you are empowered by God’s beautiful love and Will and all will be well, all will be well. I love you, my children. I am Isaiah and I love you and I am with you, I am with you often, in your prayers. God bless you, beloved souls.
Endless journey,endless Love.